It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Obama Picture No Worse than Bush Pictures (warning:graphic)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Something like that.

Visited there a few times. Good sea food, not a place I want to live.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
lol those are funny pics lol. I joke about rae alot too..im not a racist. Usually on white people, and im white! i dont mean any harm by it, its just a joke..thats the problem,, people automatically think someting negative,w hen its just words. Its all how you say it, not how how you use it. I dont see the obama pic as a racist thing..i see it as a political statement, simply becuase of his healthcare enforcement plan.
Whos to say, the media didnt twist the story around, and put it on hte news, white people were going around to black people asking about they thought? Maybe most of the people thier, were african americans, and the media took it the wrong way? Kinda hard to tell if its a racist, if the majority thier are african american...thats just coincidence then.
The media does this ALL the time...BAD news, becasuee its the ONLY news that gets them ratings and a secured job with income. Thats my view fo this... i honestly almost belive, the media wnats to create some kinda race war, hoping we all fall into it, so they can report it and get a raise, after riotiing has destroyed a quarter of the city.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Photo-shop a picture. 5.00

Buy a computer to post it. 500.00

Have the entire DNC and every liberal foam at the mouth?

Priceless.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Yeah. I live oakland and work in san francisco, so I'm really in san francisco most the time, and although I have nothing against pot its quite annoying having to walk around and smell it everywhere. And the streets are freaking COVERED with begging heroin addicts too. And i've traveled to lots of cities in the world for my job including new york and la and places like that and san francisco definitely has the worst drug addict/homeless problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Goes to figure. The most liberal city in the country would have something like that. Once had a job offer for san fran. With what they offered, probably could've afforded a cardboard box and my own overpass.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
I think its a funny pic. I'm black and it doesnt bother me. The race card sucks. People made all kinda pics of bush, so whats so bad about making one about Obama.

Do you begin all of your posts with "I'm black & it doesnt bother me"? Are you saying that It Doesn't bother you being black?.... or that It's ok because a black person finds it funny?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by VirginiaGreen

Yup. And sadly many of my own people (black people) especially poor and dumb uneducated ones,
[edit on 14-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

Yeah , ok we get it you're Black and many of "your people" are dumb and uneducated.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Lay off him. He stated he's black because it gives some perspective. I'm white (
) and don't have a problem with this man letting us know where his point of view is from.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

no it doesnt bother me. and I dont see everything as racist and I'm not one to pull the race card. The only time I mention my race is in threads involving race. And the main reason I say it is because a lot of people assume all blacks support Obama. When really a lot of us cant stand him.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Yup. And sadly many of my own people (black people) especially poor and dumb uneducated ones,

Yeah , ok we get it you're Black and many of "your people" are dumb and uneducated.

ahh boo hoo. My feewings are a wittle hurt. Big tough internet man from joisey. ahhahahaha.

Thanks for the laughs, work was going by slow.

Donno if you were attempting to troll and make me mad or something, but I'm a grown man and dont take the net serious. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

When people post things like this....

"Not everyone who doesn't like Obama is white. I'm black and don't like him and neither does anyone I know. Like another poster said if it was just because he was black it would be racist, but if it was because he sucks as a president, which he does, it wouldnt be racist obviously."

"To be honest all modern day mainstream hip hop is doing is bringing black people back to the days of the minstrel show. I just saw some stupidass rap video the other day called do the stanky leg or some crap and the dance they are doing in the video is the EXACT same dance blacks used to do in minstrel shows so the white people could laugh at us dumb ignorant 'n-word's."

"Yeah the college argument is stupid. I havent known one balck guy whos got a scholorship from any fund including the united negro college fund. Sadly I only have 2 friends that have gone to college out of a hundred people orso I know."

"No man, you dont need to apoligise for anything. Don't have white guilt either, you have done nothing wrong. For instance I am black and youve never done anything to me, I was never a salve and you were enver a slave owner. Don't let people tell u that BS that you owe them something because of the color of your skin. I'm half white but im pretty darkskinned and I've had dudes tell me I'm not "real black" because my mother was white ad jewish."

"This thread is about getting over slavery and if you read the replies in youll see most the black people on here including me never complain about slavery or play the race card."

"But I choose not to say the N-word, because I wish not to offend something that, I really not for fear or respect, just don't want to be rude. I don't even say Negro, that I can at least spell out, although i've been called gringo, blanco (or however you spell it lol) and whitey, and on and on."

"I make it based on I'm part black (half black, but my "white side" has not given me any more opportunity than anyone else. Most people cant even tell I'm part white."

"A lot of black people want to siton their ass and pretend we are oppressed still. This isnt the 60s anymore"

"I think Obamas racist, hes certainly used the race card. And even though I'm part black, I DETEST the race card!!! Reason being is most the time the stuff its used for isnt even racist."

"You aren't alone here. I'm black too. I however don't like Obama. But you arent alone, there are lots of black guys/gals here, this site has 1000s of members."

"I don't like Obama but I've dropped the whole "birther" thing, I don't support it anymore. Its also making us anti obama people look like idiots. But anyways I'm black and I *was* a birther, so no they arent all racist. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots though who are racist and are birthers though."

"From Thread: Boston cop who sent 'jungle monkey' e-mail sues
Posted by jeasahtheseer, on August 5, 2009 at 16:02 GMT

ehhh I don't see the big deal, its just a stupid joke. I'm black and I make black and white jokes all the time with my friends, lol, it doesn't bother me. If people want to be racist, who cares. Also what is he complaining about? Hes still getting his pay."

I Dunno , Maybe It's me, But There seems to be a distinct pattern here... It Just seems ODD for someone to constantly say they're "Black" or any race for that matter. I didn't mean to attack him but It's so blatant , every post is "I'm Black"... Ok dude you're black we get it. You are You... being Black , White , Asian , Hispanic , Etc... doesn't allow you to speak for an ENTIRE RACE. How about Just Be You... and speak your mind , you don't need to preface everything by letting Us know you're "Black".

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I know what you mean. But like I said I only bring that up in threads involving race, because a lot of times I see people saying stuff like "all blacks support obama" "why were blacks crying when obama was elected". Stuff like that. I just like to point out that a lot dont like him.

Oh and btw I'm half white too. lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

ahh boo hoo. My feewings are a wittle hurt. Big tough internet man from joisey. ahhahahaha.

Thanks for the laughs, work was going by slow.

Donno if you were attempting to troll and make me mad or something, but I'm a grown man and dont take the net serious. Sorry.

I starred your last 2 posts BTW , dude all I'm saying Is that you can get your point across without constantly having to state your race. Your posts are normally strong enough on their own , Constantly saying "Hey!!! , Look at me I'm BLACK" gets distracting , I think it takes away from what you're trying to get across , It doesn't add to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Man, leave for a minute and you guys start throwing spit wads at each other.

This isn't about anyone being dumb. I'm really just trying to figure out why it seems that the issue pops up so often and why 'tens of thousands' of people demonstrating in Washington are marginalized while it's pointed out that there were groups of them that were apparently 'racist' because of their choice of images.

I Do think it is bad taste but protected by the First Amendment. The confusing part for me is that the same sort of signs and pictures have been made about Bush, and probably every other president in history, but for some reason now it's 'racist.'

Where is this coming from?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
MSM is making a big deal about it. It's been a long time since they made much sense. I take MSM with a grain of salt.

I just heard Chris Matthews say something "may, MAY be racist". I think he's hearing from people who are tired of his constant claims of racism, too. I know I am.

Racism exists, and racism against Obama exists. But portraying Obama as a medicine man in a health care protest is not racist.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

nah dude I totally know what you mean. I just went through my posts, and I do seem to say it a lot. I donno why.

No hard feelings.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

None taken man , Sorry for the derailment , for the record "I'M BLACK" and I thought the picture was funny too.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Man, leave for a minute and you guys start throwing spit wads at each other.

This isn't about anyone being dumb. I'm really just trying to figure out why it seems that the issue pops up so often and why 'tens of thousands' of people demonstrating in Washington are marginalized while it's pointed out that there were groups of them that were apparently 'racist' because of their choice of images.

I Do think it is bad taste but protected by the First Amendment. The confusing part for me is that the same sort of signs and pictures have been made about Bush, and probably every other president in history, but for some reason now it's 'racist.'

Where is this coming from?

hahaha, don't you know that when you leave your thread unprotected the trolls come out from under the bridge and go to work?

It's racist now because he's black, and the MSM love a good race bashing story. Think about it, people like Jesse Jackson have done alot to try and equalize the racial playing field, but they have also conditioned people, especially the MSM and their followers to think along the lines of race. It is also considered racist because it depicts a black politician in "throw back
" african gear...I guess the same reason someone would find the term "spear chucker" racist. I actually think its funnier that obamacare would leave us with some witch-doctor shaman style health care, but you can see why some people, so sensitive to race, might find this racist.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by northof8

He sure as hell isnt my president. lol. Obama sucks.

Amen..
If you play the race card you get blind support..
Case closed..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

It's funny but , there's really no point in it. This won't help anyone in any way.

IT is really very good satire - go down a layer. No one thinks about a doctor response to Obama's health Care. What happens if many quit (as some threat to do) or leave the country? We are stuck with untrained "witch doctors" for our medical professionals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join