It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea:UFOlogists could outfit a fleet of private planes with infrared equipment...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok... This is an idea I had that may sound a bit silly... at first.

If it is accepted that the objects filmed over Mexico are 'UFOs' (whether they, ultimately, be of ET or natural origin), then it should also be accepted that a new form of UFO 'detection' has just been discovered...

...as it appears that aircraft equiped with infrared cameras can detect and record the movement of UFOs.

So... here's my idea....

The various UFO research organizations that exist could pool resources and purchase several used light aircraft (cessnas, pipers, etc.). After outfitting these craft with infrared equipment they could then have pilot members fly 'patrols' of UFO hotspots. Obviously places like military test ranges are guarded.... but the sky above frequent cattle mutilation areas should be open to private flights.

Granted... this would be a needle in the hayastack mission... but, if the ETs are *trying* to be seen in discreet ways... there might be a chance of detection (*they* obviously knew that the Mexican plane was there).

Maybe only one in a thousand flights might detect something of interest... but if you had ten planes flying five times a month each...

UFO groups have joined together before (to produce movies, run PR campaigns), so I don't see why they couldn't do this now... Heck, they might even be able to make use of volunteered time and equipment (I'm sure that hundred of private aircraft owners are interested in UFOs).

Anyways... that's my idea. What do you guys think?

www.americaninfrared.com...
www.flir.com...

join