It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yeah whiskey, I hear you. I've had those encounters too.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
why the hell is our president flying to copenhagen to push for a dam olympic bid? As the HEAD of our country, are there not more pressing matters going on. Iran fired a long range missile , 6 terrorist threats within the past month.....................

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

hmmmm his wife seems to be leaving as well, I wonder if they will make it a long weekend with the kids.

I am not saying ANYTHING nor jumping to any conclusions. Why the hell is he going there and for how long? No president ever has, just because it is chicago, political/economical gain?

no reason for him to be there

[edit on 9/4/2009 by whskybarjm]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whskybarjm

I hear you man. I just posted a new thread regarding his insane trip to Denmark. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by whskybarjm

I hear you man. I just posted a new thread regarding his insane trip to Denmark. www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is getting ridiculous.

im not a conspiracist, but I do know to follow the president. It would be a great alibi, just like bush had one.

again i just do not think anything will happen, but does he really need to be in denmark. whatever.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by whskybarjm]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So are you saying that when another country is threatening us that we should act like we are all on alert and scared? Or should we give the realistic impression that everything is under control and the ball is in their court so we are going to go play golf until the threatening country behaves and is invited to the golf course too?

As long as everyone in Homeland Security is doing their job then we have nothing to worry about. We pay alot of people to be on the job so this gives the president insulation in case something does happen. So yeah, technically he is to blame because he hired the fools but he trusts them to do their jobs.

Yes we should enjoy everything that America offers including hosting the Olympics. You don't see the Olympic committee picking Mecca to have the Games, eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
NYC cell unfolded to reveal contact with Mustafa Abu al-Yazid. He was also the one who was responsible for the assassination of Bhutto. High ranking, bad a$$, and well protected by the ISI.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Since I can't post a new thread I have this that I came across last week.

Suspected Terrorist Released

Not sure if it worked. But Can you believe this, they had the guy with 4 grand in a briefcase I think, and their ages did not coincide? The highway patrol man did his job, called the FBI but they said let him go? Way to go DHS AND FBI, way to keep our country SAFE!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yeah that Somali was on his way to the money man in Las Vegas. The MGM grand is a laundering operation for the Arabs and the head of the US operation is there. The same one that Atta met with prior to 911.

In other news some Islamic leader asked the Queen to convert. That's a definative warning before war. Like a last chance to convert. Should be an interesting holiday season. Christian holidays will be target dates and recent activity suggests that the 2010 plan is still on.

Guess it's time to force the feds to do their job again. Where's my catwoman suit?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
ahhhh. The Boston connection appeared today.
BOSTON (WBZ)
WBZ A man from Sudbury was arrested Wednesday on federal terrorism-related charges for allegedly planning attacks inside and outside the United States – including a plot to attack people at a mall.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
"Ahmad Abousamra is the oldest son of Abdul-Badi Abousamra, former vice president of the Boston branch of the Muslim American Society, which operates the largest Islamic center in the Northeast. The MAS has branches in 34 cities within 23 states."

The Boston little fish was connected to a bigger fish.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join