It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by whateverYOUsayman

If you are talking to me I'm a she.
If you have anything to add to the topic, please do so.

The Antique Dealer probably imports things. Smugglers came through Morroco, Toronto and Mexico some time back.

Uh huh. Yeah. And im actually an alien disguised as a human. If you didnt already know, i wrote the movie script for "Men in Black", which is loosely based on a true story. Ive been to 8 different galaxies so far in my 942 years of life.

As an alien being, I have trouble accepting your statements due to the fact that A) you are implying that the "antique dealer" was the target of this investigation, but we have no such evidence of this. B) you have a wild imagination, C) you completely lost it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverYOUsayman

You can thank Islamic terrorism for the inconvenience.

I think you mean Jewish greed.

Um no, it was Islam who attacked on 911.
And Islam has it's panties all in a wad because they don't accept Israel.

Baiting and trolling is against forum rules.
Have a nice day.

I know exactly who attacked on 911 and it was not Islam

[edit on 14-9-2009 by whateverYOUsayman]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

What does "no arrests" tell you?

reply to post by JJay55

"No arrests" tells me the same thing that "no arrest WARRANT for Osama Bin Laden" tells me.
CIA.
Not Al Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Uh huh. and tommorow or the next day, when the Palestinians bomb the shhit out of Israeli temples or whatnot, i'll smile gladly and laugh at the foolish Israelis for getting their panties in a wad for getting worked up for a land that they stole.

Yeah, peaceful muslims... always with nice sentiment. Perfect example of what we are up against.

You know of bombings that will take place in the next 2 days?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You can thank Islamic terrorism for the inconvenience.

I think you mean Jewish greed.

Um no, it was Islam who attacked on 911.
And Islam has it's panties all in a wad because they don't accept Israel.

Baiting and trolling is against forum rules.
Have a nice day.

I know exactly who attacked on 911 and it was not Islam

Guys knock that #$%! off. That arguement has been going for over 2 thousand years. Neither of you are gonna solve it on a message board.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

What does "no arrests" tell you?

reply to post by JJay55

"No arrests" tells me the same thing that "no arrest WARRANT for Osama Bin Laden" tells me.
CIA.
Not Al Qaeda.

bin Laden is dead.
You think the FBI has nothing better to do? They are sitting around eating donuts and say "hey Phil, it's kinda quiet, we need to stir up the public, let's go make a raid"?
It might be beneficial to do some research on Islamic terrorism.
Start with the list of over 10000 incidents of Islamic terrorism since 911 at:
www.thereligionofpeace.com

There are plenty of other sites. The beheading photos are gruesome.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Uh huh. and tommorow or the next day, when the Palestinians bomb the shhit out of Israeli temples or whatnot, i'll smile gladly and laugh at the foolish Israelis for getting their panties in a wad for getting worked up for a land that they stole.

Yeah, peaceful muslims... always with nice sentiment. Perfect example of what we are up against.

First off, I'm not a muslim, far from it.

Second, Jewbags have no historical claim to Palestine whatsoever. The Jewbags living there are actually of Georgian (country not the state you idiot), descent.
Mind = blown.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Reading you'r post gave me the best laugh of the day,Thanks!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What bombings in two days?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritech01

First off, I'm not a muslim, far from it.

Second, Jewbags have no historical claim to Palestine whatsoever. The Jewbags living there are actually of Georgian (country not the state you idiot), descent.
Mind = blown.

yup.... Jews are descended from Hun tribes from that area. (of course before there ever was a Georgia.) These so-called Jews really have no historical claim to the land.

link   

Waitaminute homie, who you calling jewbag?! You know if you're over 25 and still spouting that crap just to try and prove whatever idiotic point you imagined then you need to grow up. Or do you only talk like that on the internet?

link   
the raid happened early morning? And we still have no new information? I am confused as to why, even on MSM, this story sits on the back wheel.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Vintz movida gaumar jos!!!!

"actually of Georgian (country not the state you idiot), descent."

Listen, I definitely don't want to get into your political debate but, that is the most uninformed thing I've ever heard.
Yes, there are Georgians (I know from the Caucus region - the city of Tblisi is the capital) living in Israel but the all the Jews in Israel are not descended from Georgians. Wow! Completely wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

Vintz movida gaumar jos!!!!

"actually of Georgian (country not the state you idiot), descent."

Listen, I definitely don't want to get into your political debate but, that is the most uninformed thing I've ever heard.
Yes, there are Georgians (I know from the Caucus region - the city of Tblisi is the capital) living in Israel but the all the Jews in Israel are not descended from Georgians. Wow! Completely wrong.

You're absolutely right! Most of them are from other non-Palestinian/Israeli lands! (like Germany or Poland to name a few of many examples)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"The Jewbags living there are actually of Georgian (country not the state you idiot), descent."

Backtrack much? Listen, you can express yourself without being rude. It's possible. And, when stating something as a fact, try not to change your stance 2 minutes later.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by really

The whole point of my statement is that they have no historical claim to the land. Would it make sense if i converted to Islam tommorow and claimed Mecca as MY CITY and displace everyone else who lived there?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bonzye

There is no bombing, there is no hidden message in a comic strip, there is no Galactic Federation of light. Blossom Goodchild is nuttier than Squirrel Poo, as is most people who make insane claims regarding spontaneuos Nuclear Detonantions, or other "BIG" Somethings that are "going" to happen and are lurking just behind the corner. Thats not to say some freak won't go out there and blow something up, they do it all the time. But trust me, that info is highly unlikley to leak it's way onto a conspiracy site, and even if it did, no one would ever take it seriously.

You have nothing to fear, everything is fine., you arn't going to die anytime soon. The Material World is falling apart right now due to it's own shortcommings. And it is, quite frankly, driving some people crazy.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by aravoth]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join