It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism Story Developing in NYC

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Crakeur, I know you New Yorkers are immune to this stuff, but have you thought of a nice drive in the country for a few days?

As much as I like your reports from ground zero there, I think it might be a terrific weekend to get away? Maybe until the 23rd or 24th?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just a reminder. In the event of an emergency prepare for your pets. During Katrina there were so many abandoned animals. Very sad!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I always stay prepared, pets included. So based on the information available what do you think the chances are of something happening? I know they are going to be careful and selective of the information that gets released to the MSM, but are there any sources outside of the MSM that could confirm the level of the threat?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

me? nope. I'm working all the time these days. Friday is a family dinner, Saturday is temple, sunday I'm in the office.

I told my wife to make sure she and the kids stay out of public transportation for a while, until more comes out.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Chances are 100% that "something" is going to happen!

Now, the question is whether it will be an attack, or some heroic fictitious tale about how the attack was thwarted via the Patriot Act, and how we need to surrender even more privacy and rights to TPTB for our own safety!!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It looks like they just raided the guy's home in Colorado.

blogs.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
here's the cnn story on this guy

www.cnn.com...

pretty freaky thinking denver's been mention a lot.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
here's an other story on that

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hmmm. So assuming those stories are accurate and true, he apparently willingly granted permission for them to search his laptop, and he has a lawyer that is saying he wants to cooperate in order to clear his name. Hopefully these are encouraging signs that they have just just misread some circumstantial evidence (like suspicious constellations of purchases, travel, etc. data mining red flags in other words) and that there's no attack being planned at all.

Hopefully.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I ended up with three dogs from Katrina. When every one was evacuated many had too little time to take care of there animals.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Three reasons why I believe NY won't get attacked. (I'm a NY esident btw)
1.) United Nations/NWO HQ
2.) Globally deemd to be "the capital of the world"
3.) There are so many beautiful (and yet empty) condos. (?) More are being built by the way.

My best guess is that they will "stop" one of the attacks. And that will be the NY one. The crowds across the country will still be fearful and sad for those cities that were lost, but the patriotism will be through the roof.

"They saved NY. Oh thank god. They saved NY"

Then the hammer falls on NY's citizens in the form of quarentines and FEMA camps as they pick the city apart looking for the 'culprits'. Leaving the wonderful city near-empty.

Then all of the world's wonderful eliete will move into this wonderful crystal city as the rest of the world is dealt it's cards.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystereees
reply to post by JJay55

I ended up with three dogs from Katrina. When every one was evacuated many had too little time to take care of there animals.

Noble of you.
Very sad that populations of animals are expendable. Another factor of PTS and survival is leaving loved ones behind to die. In the old days a sword would have finished the job. Now we have developed a fear of death... in the US anyway. When we moved away from agriculture and into cities we lost some instincts.

Islam still lives by the sword. That's what makes them so different from us. They wouldn't hesitate, given the opportunity, to slaughter in the streets.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Hmmm. So assuming those stories are accurate and true, he apparently willingly granted permission for them to search his laptop, and he has a lawyer that is saying he wants to cooperate in order to clear his name. Hopefully these are encouraging signs that they have just just misread some circumstantial evidence (like suspicious constellations of purchases, travel, etc. data mining red flags in other words) and that there's no attack being planned at all.

Hopefully.

Try not to think Western for a moment.
Muslim terrorists on a suicide mission will surrender everything when caught. Western media is adding the factor that he is a civil Westernized man. I guarantee his loyalties are to Islam first and foremost. When you are a muslim you give up everything for Islam, it rules your life and every action. Cooperating with The West is the furthest thing on this guys mind right now.

Kalid Shiek Mohammed, the Beltway snipers, and other muslim terrorist have used the US Western courts as a platform to preach about Islam. Look at the transcripts from all the trials.

The US MSM will paint these guys as normal Americans. They are not. They don't think like us, they don't follow our rules, they could care less what we think.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey all i just joined ATS!

Anyway, does anyone have an update on this thread?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Update. Nothing is going to happen. The feds did their job (finally). Watch the events of the next few days unfold.
Back to yellow alert.
Carrion.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Update. Nothing is going to happen. The feds did their job (finally). Watch the events of the next few days unfold.
Back to yellow alert.
Carrion.

Wait, you had made it clear earlier in one these threads (they have all run together for me at this point) that AQ had nothing planned until next year. So, why would the ALert level have changed anyway?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Back to yellow alert.
Carrion.

Wait, you had made it clear earlier in one these threads (they have all run together for me at this point) that AQ had nothing planned until next year. So, why would the ALert level have changed anyway?

The threat was the NYC thing. The feds caught it. So we're still on for 2010... and the next attack but it won't be tomorrow as bin Laden (deadRIP) promised.
Ok, there's more to this... it will unfold in the next few days. I suspect that the president wanted some ratings, so someone closed their eyes accidently on purpose and opened the gate and maybe from the plan being in public they couldn't pull it off. I dunno yet. I'm a stand-up kinda girl and there are others who believe and act morally to protect humanity.
I'll try to warn when we are at orange again. For now it's back to yellow.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Back to yellow alert.
Carrion.

The threat was the NYC thing. The feds caught it. So we're still on for 2010... and the next attack but it won't be tomorrow as bin Laden (deadRIP) promised.
Ok, there's more to this... it will unfold in the next few days. I suspect that the president wanted some ratings, so someone closed their eyes accidently on purpose and opened the gate and maybe from the plan being in public they couldn't pull it off. I dunno yet. I'm a stand-up kinda girl and there are others who believe and act morally to protect humanity.
I'll try to warn when we are at orange again. For now it's back to yellow.

Forgive me if I'm missing your point here JJay but are you saying Obama wanted the attack to happen?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Shhh let's see what happens. I've been on effing red alert for a week, I'm going to bed.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Tonight... Scheuer on O"reilly is saying that our government isn't forthcoming about foiled attacks. Holder and the prez keep classified counter terrorism programs that are personal choices that diminish our protection. Scheuer's the one who wrote Imperial Hummus... or Hubris but no one knows what that means, I like hummus better.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join