It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers skip Skull and Bones - Annie Le conspiracy idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't know if I consider it a good thing or bad thing, but I was surprised that I did not see any discussion on a possible Skull and Bones conspiracy related to the now declared homicide of Yale student Annie Le.

I look to ATS for both information not covered elsewhere, debate and, in some cases, for entertainment.

Considering this tragedy occurred at the home of Skull and Bones, and all the threads on that group which can be found here, in conjunction with the portrayal of that secret organization in the movie The Skulls, I am surprised that no one has come out suggesting or inquiring about a possible connection.

So, for any skulls conspiracy theorist out there, any possible connection? Could the group of baby elite and future Bilderbergers be so powerful/exempt to get away with a fellow students murder?

For the record, I have seen no information to link the group to this particular event. I just wanted to bring up the concept for discussion. As well as voice my surprise that no one else has already.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Wolf321]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have been thinking about the whole thing. I was wondering why this particular murder is special. I mean all murders matter and are never good but why did this warrant breaking news on the MSM? So it might be connected with the SAB because possilby she knew something she wasn't supposed to or something like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There is not even enough information about who this woman was, what she was doing, to speculate on anything relating to this topic. As of now, it is a tragedy, and nothing less.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing up this topic. (I would have but ATS designed this new rule for newbies with less than 20 posts. We cannot post new threads.)

At this point, I agree with you. Skull and Bones cannot yet be linked to this murder. Yet.

But obviously the murderer is aware that killing someone on 09/09/09 on Yale's Campus would eventually bring the occult issues and Secret Societies into the scope of the investigation. In fact, I would say that the way Anne's body and clothes were disposed of, the murderer wanted everything to be found. And he/she wants the police to scrutinize the secret societies. This murderer may be counting on all these side issues distracting the police from ever finding him/her. I'll be very surprised if this murder is officially or unofficially determined to be an authentic satanic sacrifice involving a group of secret society members. I think it was only setup to look that way. It's a complete facade.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that the killer "obviously" knew the significance of last Wednesday. If you look hard enough you can find ties binding anything, even where no ties actually exist. This is undoubtedly a tragic incident as any murder is, but unless anyone has evidence to the contrary, there is no occult meaning or secret society involvement.

I have always taken issue with mystical things being tied to given date arrangements. How does one account for changes in calenders? 257 years ago there wasn't even a September 9th...

Be careful when going down rabbit holes, some holes have no rabbit.

edit to correct date.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by barrelmaker]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorched_Ohio

That's an interesting take on the matter. Which make me think of similar conspiratorial ideas. S&B members trying to show off their power/smarts/loyalty by doing something so horrific and widely covered. Or someone setting it up to seem like S&B to get them investigated for whatever reason.

Despite the occult connection with the group, the 9/9/9 thing never caught my attention, thanks for bringing that up.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If the killer is completely unaware of the parallel occult symbolism in his deed, then he/she just hit the Billion dollar jackpot by accident and he/she didn't even know he/she bought a lotto ticket! Ridiculous. Now let's look in the other direction at the facts:
1. Child-like victim (Anne is under 5 ft and weighed ~90 lbs.)
2. Female victim
3. Early reports indicate her body was possibly prepared/dressed in clothes not hers
4. 9/9/9 date numerology
5. Murdered on the most infamous notorious university known for occult secret society activity, Yale.
6. Early reports indicate her body was not easily and immediately identifiable. Why? I am willing to bet her body was cut up and skinned to some degree making identity difficult.

All things listed above fall neatly into classic typical indicators of ritualistic satanic abuse/sacrifice. Complete coincidence? Make your own mind...but I say no.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Scorched_Ohio]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I don't know if I consider it a good thing or bad thing, but I was surprised that I did not see any discussion on a possible Skull and Bones conspiracy related to the now declared homicide of Yale student Annie Le.

Well, we didn't have one...but now we do LOL. Someone's gotta be first to speculate.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched_Ohio
Now let's look in the other direction at the facts:
Yes, let's look at those "facts", shall we?

3. Early reports indicate her body was possibly prepared/dressed in clothes not hers
Actually, early reports indicate bloody clothes were found. It's just as easy to speculate the killer removed his bloody clothes and hid them in the ceiling so as to escape undetected.

4. 9/9/9 date numerology
Except she was killed on the 8th. She entered the building where she was found at around 10 am on the 8th. That's the last anyone saw of her. She didn't leave the building, there's no reason to assume the killer kept her alive for up to 14 hours until midnight to kill her, or anything ridiculous like that, so it seems likely she was killed on the 8th. Numerology be damned.

5. Murdered on the most infamous notorious university known for occult secret society activity, Yale.
But in reality, she was killed at a medical complex over a mile away from the main campus. Doesn't seem particularly occult-like when you consider the actual facts...

[edit on 9/14/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
She was 90lbs soaking wet. A cute curvy girl, and some fiend took advantage of the situation. The perp will be young, and someone no one would ever think could do such a thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
@JoshNorton: Yeah, I'm in total agreement that this is NOT a case of occult activity. I was not trying to make the case that it was. My position is that this killer was aware that his/her crime would be debated and potentially mislabeled as occult activity...and this may have been one of the deciding factors in going through with the murder. My belief is that some thought process along the lines of "The police won't catch me--they'll be too busy looking at Skull&Bones if I follow some general satanic guidelines." was going through the killer's head. Problem for the killer, as you pointed out, is that he/she didn't plan anything correctly and probably botched all the details.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched_Ohio

I honestly think you're still giving the killer more credit than due. Annie was due to be married on Sunday, the day her body was found. It's highly likely under the circumstances (killed in a restricted access building limits the suspect pool considerably...) that the subject knew her and either A: had a failed relationship with her, or B: had unrequited feelings for her, and the pending nuptials were the final straw. A crime of passion, hastily covered up.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I get a very strange feeling about this one.

Maybe she was working on a controversial experiment? Maybe she knew something?????

I guess it all remains to be seen, but i sure do feel terrible about this one

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I offer the following as fuel for the discussion on Ms. Le. As I understand it she was involved in enzyme therapy research as related to cancer and diabetes. This is something that has been big in alternative health care for many ailments. There are centers around the globe using these techniques and curing or improving significantly people with these ailments. If this therapy, along with diet restrictions, etc. (very low cost, no side effects.....low profits treatments!!) continue to cure folks of these monstrously profitable illnesses, then you will see the pharma media machine go full bore to discredit it, divide and confuse doctors and the public, regulate it, water it down, etc.

I almost never check in on these media circus stories on who murdered who, (dont get news from normal main stream media sources usually either) but something just doesnt feel right about this one. Lo and behold I see this little note about the above. Stay tuned.

Thanks,
tm

new topics

top topics

join