It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm an American expat in Mexico. Been a long time lurker, sometime poster at another forum until I discovered it was actually a govt psy op. When I started posting some difficult questions I was banned. Hope that is not the case here.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What the hell are you doing in Mexico ?? and are they hiring ? I need a vacation from myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome Totem.

I think you have some of our brothers and sisters down there near you. You're certainly not alone.

Good to have you here.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What up totem enjoy the ATS IT IS A VERY UNIQUE SITE FULL OF INFORMATION.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have some relatives in Mexico as well. How is the exchane rate on currency?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi Totem. Wow I'd be interested to hear what that Government-controlled website is. I'd expect it's very unlikely you'd get banned for simply asking tough questions.

I am very new though, this is a new place - I won't always have time to come here, but for a while I do - it looks very professional though. There was a particularly good post by 'SkepticOverload' - who is the top man - about advice for newcomers. One bit that I found fascinating was how Google ranks websites, information that I had never come across before, and which is potentially very useful for 'search engine optimization' purposes; and very sensible advice too.

top topics

join