It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other side of the story-WW2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Of course today it upsets several people if you say something that speaks in favour of Nazis but is that the whole truth?
If you today say anything in favour of the Nazis you are automatically called an antisemite or even accused of being a Nazi yourself!

Us told all of the time to feel sorry for the death of at first 6 million+ jews in concentration camps, a figure that was changed years later to 660.000 but are still argued about?

No matter the numbers it´s WRONG! What the Nazis did is unforgivable no question about that.

And we are told this all the time, generation after generation...

But do keep in mind that NSDAP aka the Nazis where a political party. They where the leaders of that time.

But what we are not told is that the Allied powers where responsible for over 30 million deaths of Japanese and german citizens, soldiers and civilians.

In three days between the 13-14th februari 1945 the Axis bombed the city of Dresden, Germany with 1300 airplanes creating a firestorm of 15 square miles dropping a mere 3,900 tons of high explosive bombs.
The number of PEOPLE killed estimates an 135-360.000

The bombings of Hamburg commencing on the night of July 24, 1943, the bombing continued until August 3 resulted in an estimated 45,000 civilian deaths. 2/3 of the population became refugees in their own land. Operation Gomorrah, just to name an operation as such proves a sick mind.

With one A-bomb in Hiroshima the US killed 140.000 civilians and to furthermore demonstrate heir power they dropped another one killing 80.000 in Nagasaki.
Before the A-bombs where dropped, the last seven months of the campaign firebombing tactics resulted in great destruction of 67 Japanese cities, as many as 500,000 Japanese deaths and some 5 million more made homeless...Civilians... 100.000 in Tokyo alone!

I don´t think you need a video for that one...

But that´s OK and fine with us in our winner written history...

They had it coming tho they were ruthless Nazis and evil Japanese anyways!

Right?

I think if you take your time to watch this last video it pretty much concludes it...

Today the leaders of our countries send out us (the soldiers) to fight for a just cause in other parts of the world and as always 3/4 of the losses are civilian.

Question is...whoms justice?

"The 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein-

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
30 millions, ha? Care to show me the numbers? From what i am aware of, Germany lost about 9 millions of military and civilians and Japan - 3 millions. 12. Yours and currently accepted historical numbers are a little different and only one set is close to truth.
In WW2, with Germans and Japaneses those who started the conflicts, a LOT of civilians were killed in bombings ,fighting, ethnic cleansing and due to starvation. Both sides commited horrible crimes to civilian populations. Wars suck. People in Stalingrad or Nanjing were not worse nor better then people in Dresden or in Heroshima. Guess what happened first and who did it .....
Once again, can you please provide sources for your numbers?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The winners write history.
Theres 3 sides to a story...yours,mine and what REALLY happened.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
here here to that its polititians that make war not the people.
but its the people that suffer not the polititians.
lets go back to the old days when the aristocrats led wars and did not sit in comfortable offices like today. if they had to do the fighting there would not be any wars.

ps aristocrat meant best leader in greek.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I def agree the winners write the history. Why else do people think napoleon was a midget when he was actually 5'7' because he lost.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You left out some very important other details for Americans on the other side of WW2. You'll have to forgive us as we are brainwashed from the time we have our first history class here in America. They make us think we have all the facts and every thing they tell is the truth. The whole truth.

I am lazy tonight so I won't be putting up the links that will send people to verify whats on the page I'm going to put the link to. Yet everything in this can be verifed just google. People seem to learn better anyway when they have to work for knowledge.

I'm not sure what kind of site this is but I read the article and yes what they say is true about the period before what claim to be the start of the war.

Like most things they actually start before our history books say they do. But then if they took us back farther in what was going on they couldn't put themselves in such a good light.

www.freedomdomain.com...

amazing isn't it how the innocent on both sides pay for others actions.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Are you sure Germany and Japan started the war? Exactly how do we know the exact date the war really started or do we just say it started when Governments officially declared war?

In this country we'll tell you the American civil war started in 1861 but actually the unrest leading up to it started in 1820. So when is the true start of a war?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I thought America got involved in the war when Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan in 1941.

Civilian casualties always happen in high numbers when there is war. That's just how it is and why should we only use war as the last option.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Of course. Of course. Germany did not declare war on Poland. It is a known lie. Polish troops invaded Berlin and stole Hitler's flying saucers in 1939. All this happened while British and French bombers were leveling Berlin just like Czechs did a year before. Nazi Germany did not start the war. I repeat - no they did not start a war. Plus - Judea declared war on Germany first. And there were trillions of Axis civilians dead and only few on allied side.
Of course history lies.

By the way - official version has its problems. This is true. But it has a lot more facts to back it up then "alternative" one, pushed by some totally "innocent" ,not-connected-to-neo-Nazis-at-all dudes.
War starts when WAR starts. Not when it is comfortable to future generations. Hitler declared war on Poland fist. This is a fact. All the attempts to jump around are funny.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

We will disagree on official history having more facts to back it up. There are resources out there not only on WW2 but other areas of history that disagree with the official history or add more insight to that period of time. Much of what is not called official history facts is burried deep, owned by people if you are lucky you get to meet because they are collectors and have things the general public isn't aware of.

A true ATSer would know that everything is not always what it is said to be. There is always more.

We seem to use the term war when we want to do something and think we have enough to justify our actions to the sheeples that set watching their tvs, or listening to their radios in some cases or hearing by word of mouth before that time what our leaders want us to hear.

If we don't know what all leads to the esculation point of something we are doomed to keep repeating hisotry over and over.

Have you ever asked what if the boycott war of Germany's economy would of been disfussed instead of let to continue would so many innocnet lives of still been taken? Probably not because if we would ask ourselves that question it would take us away from passing blame on who is responsible. If we did we would we all are to blame for what happened. Not just Germans or Jews but the whole world. Yes we all have blood on our hands. If we just look at official history we can pretend we don 't.

I do doubt you and I will see eye to eye on that.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
War is hell.

Would it not have been better to fire bomb a few cities in Vietnam than to stretch the "Conflict" out as long as we did?

And Iraq would be settled now if we had handled the war there more aggressively and made air strips out of a few towns.

And now we are transferring our fighting might to Afghanistan where we have already established our forces.

Why not wipe out the Taliban or who ever we are after and get out?

The daily American head count I'm hearing lately is making me sick at my stomach.

The men in suits, sitting in a safe and comfortable place are using our troops like a chess game and not trying to end or solve anything.

I wonder why we can't send in the real power and stop the killing.

It is my opinion that in a war or fighting situation you need to give it your best and end it.

It saddens me to know my 4 teenage grandsons could one day loose their lives in a war that is not being fought properly.

I hate war but if it is inevitable then finish it quickly.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by dizziedame]

[edit on 12-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A simpler way may be to make a global law that world leaders and their children old enough to carry guns would have to be on the front lines exposed just like any other soldier to danger.

cabinet members and all politcians and there children also.

I'm sure we would have far few wars as not to many of the world leaders would want to scarifice themselves. It's far easier to scarifice other people and with almost 7 billion people in the world they figure they have an ample supply of sheep to send to the slaughter.

top topics

join