It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Rocket to Create Clouds Tuesday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Your comment prompted me to look up that term on an internet search.

Cremation of Care Ceremony

I'm still reading all the info on the site though. Extremely interesting and relevant to this thread. Thank you for the hint. When narrow minds insist upon narrow beliefs the obvious becomes hidden.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Alethea

Your comment prompted me to look up that term on an internet search.

Cremation of Care Ceremony

I'm still reading all the info on the site though. Extremely interesting and relevant to this thread. Thank you for the hint. When narrow minds insist upon narrow beliefs the obvious becomes hidden.

I read that on your reccommendation, and it was really quite interesting indeed. I have heard of this before but never followed up on researching or learning about it.

I think I have a new subject of interest now, thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
NASA and the NAVY releasing poison in the Atmosphere is wrong no matter what excuse is given. this should be considered an attack on the population and a crime.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yeah! Let's get 'em!

It's just plain criminal to dump about 700 pounds of material (Mostly CO, CO2, H2O, and N2. There will be 243 pounds of aluminum oxide which is very...harmless) 175 miles above the surface where it will disperse for a year or so before settling into the lower atmosphere. I'm sure there's nothing to be gained by studying the way it spreads and disperses. Heaven forbid we should try to learn anything about what all those rockets we're launching (Russians, U.S., French, Japanese, etc) might be doing to our climate. I'm sure computer models would work just fine. Oh, but computer models need some data you say?

That's much worse than the millions of tons of toxic material being pumped into the atmosphere by volcanic activity. Much worse than the millions of tons produced by...us. The hell with that stuff. String 'em up!

[edit on 9/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I know the Chemtrail crowd will show up and panic anytime now, and I, myself, am concerned that they may decide to put some type of reflective material up there and counter a naturally occuring warming trend with an un-natural ice age, but this is still just science. It is no conspiracy........YET!

So now NASA is officially announcing involvement in Chemtrail production at high altitudes....

Imagine that ....

All those years we were told that aerosols were bad for the ozone layer and now THIS?

Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE)

CARE? Who are they kidding? And just when Essan and Ozweatherman had me almost convinced that chemtrails were not real...

Big news this

Good old NASA... can always count on them to stir the honey pot when things get slow

[edit on 16-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yeah! Let's get 'em!

It's just plain criminal to dump about 700 pounds of material (Mostly CO, CO2, H2O, and N2. There will be 243 pounds of aluminum oxide which is very...harmless)

Glad you agree

243 pounds of aluminum eh? Just on this one time shot? And isn't seeding the upper atmosphere with aluminum the very thing chemtrail proponents have been saying for years is what is happening

Uh huh... good move NASA... tell us up front so we won't be suspicious... let the skeptics form their support
Nothing to see here... move along... no gas mask needed...

Never A Straight Answer strikes again

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

This is not at all the first time rockets have been used to release materials into the upper atmosphere.

great info
So they been dumping stuff via rocket since 1972

Amazing.... and you been holding out on us because...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Chemtrailers like to cry "aluminum!" because it shows up in their "samples". They tend to ignore the fact that aluminum is very common both naturally and as a result of industrial processes. It's everywhere.

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust and it is widely distributed.

Aluminum is a very reactive element and is never found as the free metal in nature. It is found combined with other elements, most commonly with oxygen, silicon, and fluorine. These chemical compounds are commonly found in soil, minerals (e.g., sapphires, rubies, turquoise), rocks (especially igneous rocks), and clays.

Aluminum occurs naturally in soil, water, and air.

High levels in the environment can be caused by the mining and processing of aluminum ores or the production of aluminum metal, alloys, and compounds.

Small amounts of aluminum are released into the environment from coal-fired power plants and incinerators.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

A couple of hundred pounds spread over the surface of the planet won't be noticed, since that's where it came from in the first place.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've posted that on more than one occasion. You mean you don't hang on my every post? I'm wounded.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Aluminum is a very reactive element and is never found as the free metal in nature..

Uh huh... well next time your around let me take you into the desert and show you how much aluminum is out there that shows no sign of reverting back to nature though sometime that sun is hot enough to melt glass bottles

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Beer cans are not made out of elemental (as in element) aluminum.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Beer cans are not made out of elemental (as in element) aluminum.

So what makes you think the stuff they dump to reflect sunlight is
If that is indeed the purpose, would you not use a form that would do the job?

Just for you....

Spectacular Rocket Chemtrail October 2, 1999

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

All those years we were told that aerosols were bad for the ozone layer and now THIS?

Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE)

CARE? Who are they kidding? And just when Essan and Ozweatherman had me almost convinced that chemtrails were not real...

Big news this

Good old NASA... can always count on them to stir the honey pot when things get slow

Actually zorgon, Ive been saying for a while now, that cloud seeding uses particulates to create larger water droplets and ice crystals to encourage the development of rain. NASA is doing just this, cloud seeding at a higher altitude. Providing there is enough moisture at those high levels, the clouds will most probably develop in the upper stratopshere or mesosphere, high above the normal clouds, which all occur in the troposphere.

By the way all the weather also occurs and is driven by mechanisms within the troposphere and lower stratosphere. I cant see NASA creating anything but noctilucent clouds or possibly nacreous clouds (providing there is enough moisture for the particulates to attach to) which do not produce weather.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It isn't.
So what? The point is various chemical compounds of aluminum are ubiquitous (that means everywhere).

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Uh huh... well next time your around let me take you into the desert and show you how much aluminum is out there that shows no sign of reverting back to nature though sometime that sun is hot enough to melt glass bottles

Hey Zorgon come to the Sports Bar here in Woomera

I can show you a ton of aluminium in the desert

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And for your rocket trail....I have a much better picture of one right here

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Beautiful colours

In fact this is what NASA is trying to do I think

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay well that isn't the ONLY thing NASA is dumping in our skys

Mysterious space glow was astronaut urine

Glowing Urine, Not UFO!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OY... I couldn't make up stuff like that...

NASA is so much entertainment these days

I think that about does it... I need sleep...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There will be 243 pounds of aluminum oxide which is very...harmless

this page here seems to show there is no Toxicity info on that aluminum oxide...i wonder why ?

www.pesticideinfo.org...

got any data that say's it's "very harmless" ?

The U.S. Navy, NASA, and the U.S. Defense Department have made a decision to conduct one or more an atmospheric tests, in order to create an aluminum oxide dust cloud without the permission and for the most part, the knowledge of the citizens of the United States. These aluminum oxide particles will eventually return to earth polluting our air, water and soils. The tests may damage the various atmospheric boundaries that protect life on earth – no one has any idea what damage this dust cloud and the testing on this dust cloud may do to our climate, agriculture, human health or the amount of infrared and UV radiation reaching the Earth.

www.newswithviews.com...

from what i can tell this is really about studying Plasma in the atmosphere more than cloud busting.

Summary form only given. The Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE) will use a rocket payload injection of particulates in the lower ionosphere to determine the mechanisms for enhanced radar scatter from the electrons imbedded in an artificial dusty plasma in space. Natural dusty plasmas in the mesosphere near 85 km altitude have been shown to enhance radar scatter at VHF frequencies by 40 dB or more. The CARE program is designed to study the scatter processes near 200 km altitude in the ionosphere where densities are up to 1000 times larger. Numerical simulations of particulate transport in the upper atmosphere with charging by electron pickup or photodetachment have been used to predict the dusty plasma densities. These charged particle distributions provide initial conditions for particle simulations of plasma turbulence driven by the free-energy of the high-speed charged particle motion. Finally, radar signals scattered from the plasma irregularities are estimated using electromagnetic wave theory. The physical properties of the dusty plasma as will be determined using the radar echoes as well as in situ probes on the rocket payload and on secondary payloads launched after the dust has settled into the lower atmosphere. In addition, the NASA AIM satellite will measure the dust layer by-scattered sunlight and absorption.

ieeexplore.ieee.org...

i wonder what would happen to me if i went thru my neighborhood with one of those mosquito fogger trucks spraying this stuff all over ?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
from what i can tell this is really about studying Plasma in the atmosphere more than cloud busting.

OHHH NNOOZ Their trying to poison the CRITTERS

Did you know aluminum oxide + blow torch = Rubies and Sapphires?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

you might be correct on the critter bug spray , i think it's mating season for them

and if it does rains down Rubies and Sapphires ,

that would be "very harmless"

[edit on 16-9-2009 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join