It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think Washington is Down Playing 9-12 activities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
this one is almost laughable, 60,000 to 65,000 people, me dont think so.
Obama out of town when 1.5 too 2.0 million subjects come a calling -- it was peaceful this time. good. let keep it that way.
but how come Washington refuses to hear the voice of 2 million of its subjects.
cuz, I dont think washington dc has 2 million people working in it.. so its a ear to ear grin from the BORNPATRIOT in me.
wish I could have been there... as a consolidation prize - I attended the wet and dreary event that was held in Lakeland, Fl. a bunch of pump and discord but nothing I would say was revolutionary... so I packed up my "Dont Tread on Me" Flag and almost caused a local mounty to have a head on collision.... I guess, the officer was paying attention to me flag and not the road. so heads up folks, the state is watching even though they are down playing... next time next month I think... it might not be as peaceful. take heed Washington, we the people are pissed and what your doing is what we are pissed at... not health care... the system is rotten and has to be fixed.. so you guys are all fired... its just a matter of time... good news is we have a lot of openings for people who can pass a Polygraph Examination. (thats our new Constitutional Ammendment) and the missing 13th Ammendment was not repealed so it's still valid... so lawyers might want to find another profession.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Did you SEE the demographics of the crowd descending on Washington?

1.5 - 2 million WHITE people coming to town, I bet Obama wasn't the ONLY black man to flee the city!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
Did you SEE the demographics of the crowd descending on Washington?

1.5 - 2 million WHITE people coming to town, I bet Obama wasn't the ONLY black man to flee the city!

LOL! We had at least two black people at our event in Tallahassee. Of course, we had to pay one of them to speak! (J/K, we didn't really pay him, but he did speak, and sing!)

I found something very eye opening and pleasing!! The people that normally drive by the Capital and heckle the protestors were all supportive!! Lots of whoops and hollers and flags sticking out car windows!! I didn't hear a single heckler!!

Plus, the commercial vehicles and truck drivers made a lot of noise!! It seems we have full support from the trucking industry! That is nice to know, because we could do a whole lot of "Negotiating" if we held the trucking industry as a playing card!!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I can answer in 3 words: because they fear us.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Did you see the Reverand ?????? the Mackdaddy dude... "The White People are gonna Riot~!" and I'm gonna join too... had me rolling....
they finanally got a half black in the WH and the blacks are gonna join the whites in a riot... ha ha ha ha.... who says we gonna riot....
You know if just one of those Rednecks would have discharged a fire arm - it would have started the Revolution, dont you...?
any who, why do you think they are down playing the truth... we are not gonna take it any longer.... PERIOD

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

thats why Washington is so hot on getting Mexican Trucks on American Roads... so lets not let that happen....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
good news is we have a lot of openings for people who can pass a Polygraph Examination. (thats our new Constitutional Ammendment) and the missing 13th Ammendment was not repealed so it's still valid... so lawyers might want to find another profession.

Can you elaborate a little on this new amendment you are proposing? I have to admit I'm not familiar with it. I'm not really sure what you are saying. I like the sound of it though.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Washington can't afford to give the "Tea party" participants a "voice". If TPTB were to recognize a grass roots movement in opposition to their plans,their house of cards would begin to fall. Washington's "Hippocrats" have gone to great lengths to silence most of the media,to keep the masses in the dark. Fear does seem to be a great motivator.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOverDrive

Its nothing new, I have been saying the only way we can get our country back is to get rid of the secret Cabals working within it.
FBI does Polygraphs, they would not waste money on it if it didnt work.

the Ammendment would read something like this I would envision...

any person accepting money derived from Taxpayers as compensaton of as main Income would be subject to annual polygraph examination,
where a question like this would be asked:
"Have you served the Citizens of this nation with Honesty and Integrity"

and the missing 13th Ammendment disallowed titles, and knighting from the queen and things of such anti-american allegances and alliances.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Once again, if people are protesting the White House, it MUST be a racist event.... ugh....

Exaclty what kind of answer are you looking for in this thread? What, exactly, did you expect the White House to say?: "Despite the more than 2 million people that marched to the White House today to protest Obama's healthcare reform, double-standards, back-door tactics, and sky-rocketing debt, the President still stands firm in his belief that these 2 million people are all right-wing conservative terrorists trying to undermind what's REALLY best for the US.... "

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How about "We Surrender" you can have your country back....
would be nice... the next thing I would request is all laws passed
since 1960 to be reviewed for complaince under the Constitution, somewhere we took a wrong turn and I think it occured in the 50's.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I find the best part was it was held on a saturday when the working class [those who still work] had the day off
Lets see how the spin doctor plays off this one

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

The FBI does use it. You are on to something. I don't think it is admissable in court though.
That would be one quick way of ridding our government of the trash we have now!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
@ op's title question...

same reason the last administration played down anti war protests in Washington when Bush was in office.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

the President still stands firm in his belief that these 2 million people are all right-wing conservative terrorists trying to undermind what's REALLY best for the US....

It's not just the President; even FOX news is reporting that this was a protest over Healthcare Reform!!! That is not what it is about....at all! That is on small piece of the puzzle, and Healthcare Reform is not even a piece, it is strictly this monstrosity of a Bill that is at issue, we all agree that Reform is needed!!

So, the method of the MSM here is to belittle the movement by pigeon-holing it, mis-state its purpose, and counter its own false conclusions with racist rhetoric! This is bordering on slander at this point!!

I wonder if I could sue someone for mis-quoting me, and then openly calling me a racist, an illiterate, or a terrorist? I bet the lawsuit would get some attention at least! Too bad I can't count on the ACLU to jump in and defend my rights!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
@ op's title question...

same reason the last administration played down anti war protests in Washington when Bush was in office.

Even Bush acknowlegded Cindy Sheehan. As daft a president as he was,he did recognize the protests. Where is Obama? Hiding under the covers so the mean old protestors won't find him? Or is he just not lending creedence to opposing views?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
CNBC's Santelli Rips Media for Ignoring 9/12 DC March

newsbusters.org...

This quote from another thread!! I wouldn't have expected it to come from CNBC!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its all Transparent according to OBAMA, so how about letting us see... after all its all about US - right...
Obama must think he can fool us like bush did... Ah, then maybe he
shouldnt act like a drug dealer trying to sell a short Lid.
Now that is Stupid is as Stupid Does...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join