It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Video - Triangle UFO - Mexico Sept. 2009

page: 2
14
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That's the same guy, Pedro Hernandez, who recorded another good one back on the 22 of May.

Someone really needs to send this guy a fricken telescope with a video camera attached, and a very good fluid head tripod. Then maybe in the next one we can see either reptilians or an Air Force pilot. Speaking of which, who's got the ultimate UFO filming rig with IR, NV, killer zoom, and all that...?




posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wow! Very cool!
Would one even see a blinking light in the daytime? I'm not sure I've ever noticed before. I will have to check out some aircraft tomorrow.
First thing that came to mind was the word Translucent. Can we rule out reflection of sunlight off metal?
I have seen aircraft when the sun hits it just right that make me stop in my tracks before. Just throwing out ideas...


[edit on 15-9-2009 by Numb2itall]



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Pedro Hernandez seems to capture UFOs with astounding regularity. This particular event was also witnessed by Pedro's five skywatching collegues, yet none of these seems to have had a camera. Six skywatchers, one camera between 'em. Hmm..

WG3



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
Wow! Very cool!
Would one even see a blinking light in the daytime? I'm not sure I've ever noticed before. I will have to check out some aircraft tomorrow.
First thing that came to mind was the word Translucent. Can we rule out reflection of sunlight off metal?
I have seen aircraft when the sun hits it just right that make me stop in my tracks before. Just throwing out ideas...


You are a good observer, I would also use the word translucent. I personally am not ruling out anything until I know what it is.

In the Belgium photo, even though it's dark, I can still see a solid triangle shape with the 3 lights at the corners. In this video, I cannot see any solid triangle shape, nor any solid object, just 3 lights, and they give somewhat of a translucent appearance as you mentioned.

Very strange.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay
 


lmao waht are you even talking about??



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall
 



Would one even see a blinking light in the daytime?


i have seen the blinking strobe lights in the daytime but the planes were not that high up in the sky. i don't see any structure in the video that might even hint that it's an airplane. i could be wrong.



[edit on 15-9-2009 by easynow]



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3
 


does it say in the video that none of his friends had cameras ? i can't translate the language so i am wondering how you came to that conclusion ?



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Speaking of which, who's got the ultimate UFO filming rig with IR, NV, killer zoom, and all that...?


Not to brag but...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add:
Unfortunately, if I sent it down there I'm not sure what I would get back.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dainoyfb]



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Extraterrestrial do not have triangle shaped ships.

The triangles are the Governments mind control machines.


Well, thank you oh Ambassador to the Stars Who Knows Everything About the Ships that Extraterrestrials and Secret Governments Build. We will come to you with all our questions about anything UFO/Govt. related from now on. Please forgive us for ignoring you for so long.

...very well presented, Easynow. Starred/Flagged.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
this guy again? im just gonna go ahead and call fake before i even watch the rest of the video.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur


You are a good observer, I would also use the word translucent. I personally am not ruling out anything until I know what it is.

In the Belgium photo, even though it's dark, I can still see a solid triangle shape with the 3 lights at the corners. In this video, I cannot see any solid triangle shape, nor any solid object, just 3 lights, and they give somewhat of a translucent appearance as you mentioned.

Very strange.


Thanks, I hope I am a good observer! My family and I have witnessed strange things in the sky since I was a pup and as where I do believe that we have been visited. I try to be as skeptical as possible while keeping an open mind.
Whether it's man--made or E.T., there's certainly something going on up there! That alone fills me with an enormous surge of excitement!
As far as it this Hernandez's ability to capture these objects in the sky... could be just the mere fact that he's taking the time out to be out there everyday looking for evidence. I give the guy credit. He is doing more than I am at the moment and it's fellows like him that inspire guys like me to get out and search for answers.
Be it art, simple mistaken identity, or the real deal. Just the fact that we can discuss this as rational individuals is still moving in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. That to me is what is important.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Numb2itall
 



Would one even see a blinking light in the daytime?


i have seen the blinking strobe lights in the daytime but the planes were not that high up in the sky. i don't see any structure in the video that might even hint that it's an airplane. i could be wrong.



[edit on 15-9-2009 by easynow]


I still have yet to get my butt outside and look for myself... but you certainly could be right so there is no argument from me

The "translucent effect" I assume could be just due to the movement of the camera/object and it's auto focus trying to compensate.
Hard to tell from the video if it's moving or he is...



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Speaking of which, who's got the ultimate UFO filming rig with IR, NV, killer zoom, and all that...?


Not to brag but...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add:
Unfortunately, if I sent it down there I'm not sure what I would get back.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dainoyfb]


Why not go yourself?
It sounds like your due for a vaca to Mexico! If I had the right equipment and cash to do so, I think i would give up some time to do some in depth research on Mexico!
We need guys like you out there!



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
this guy again? im just gonna go ahead and call fake before i even watch the rest of the video.


While your certainly entitled to your opinion. It pains me to hear that an intelligent individual, such as yourself would sooner close the book on anything that may shed some light on the UFO mystery...
Isn't that why we are all here on this Thread? To seek out answers? I'm ok with disappointment and the loss of time and energy it may take to discover some piece of truth to it all... even if it does prove to be conventional aircraft.
It's when we just simply give up and close our minds to possibilities... for me, that is the real tragedy.
Hang in there! Try not to let all the disappointment and seemingly endless trickery beat you down. We need you! The more minds we have working on the common goal, the better the chance and the closer we get to answers.
Better to fail in our endeavors! If one doesn't fail, then one learns nothing!
Sorry
Didn't mean to get all "fourtune cookie" on you. Just hate to see things get discounted due to simple frustration.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Speaking of which, who's got the ultimate UFO filming rig with IR, NV, killer zoom, and all that...?


Not to brag but...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add:
Unfortunately, if I sent it down there I'm not sure what I would get back.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by dainoyfb]


Whoa! lol, now that a serious rig! I was meaning, you know, something a little more affordable???



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Those aren't lights, they are reflections off a weather balloon.
Plain and simple.
Very terrestrial.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
Those aren't lights, they are reflections off a weather balloon.
Plain and simple.
Very terrestrial.


Ok... where I can see that, that can be a certain possibility... Where is your proof to back up the statement?
Do you have proof that such a weather balloon or group of reflective balloons were above the area during the time and day that the video was taken? Who released it? Why was it released? What was it's purpose? What makes you so steadfast in your conclusion?
Surely you must have some records of it to make a such final determination of the footage... I would love to see it.
Again completely entitled to your opinion. Are you sure? Or is it just the way you "phrased" your opinion?

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Numb2itall]



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall
 


No, I don't have the proof and I'm not inclined to research the claim of a triangle UFO in mexico because I'd rather spend my time on more important things.

If the video was more conclusive or if I could see the outline of a craft I might look into it further. This doesn't make my cut. Sorry.



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
reply to post by Numb2itall
 


No, I don't have the proof and I'm not inclined to research the claim of a triangle UFO in mexico because I'd rather spend my time on more important things.

If the video was more conclusive or if I could see the outline of a craft I might look into it further. This doesn't make my cut. Sorry.



No apology necessary. Just thought you may have something more informative to contribute. i agree there is little to go on... just seems early in the game to make a conclusion. I also agree there are many more things that should probably take precedence... "to each his own".
So I won't engage our conversation any further because I would rather spend my time on more important things as well...



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur
 


The first types of airplane camuflage were simple. Paint the sky on the belly of the plane, and paint the ground on the top of the plane, or the main colors of the surroundings. Some believe it made no difference, and thats why you don't see ALL planes with that.

Examples:

A beautiful Corsair and a Spitfire.



Later Air Force figured out that a mirror was better simulating the surroundings, for obvious reasons, and it was cheaper and easy to do, you just need to do a little polish to the aluminium.



After that I guess that the radar detection made useless any type of visual camuflage.

But that doesn't rulle out any type of painting or cover that makes light reflect and seem invisible to the naked eye, IMO.



[edit on 15/9/09 by Tifozi]




top topics



 
14
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join