It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Sept 8th 2009 Project Camelot interviews Jane Burgermeister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
According to Jane, and I am paraphrasing her here. "The French government released/circulated to the heads of departments an internal document of 19 pages which outlines clearly their method, and this is what I assume is happening in every country, they are going to set up vaccine centers outside hospitals, and GPs. (?) Some of these are going to be secure, people are going to be told to go there, first through their own free will, and then they are going to receive calls telling them to appear there at certain times, and those people who do not come are going to be eventually collected, and forced to go there."

The entire video is in the following link. I made a search of this video and didn't find that any other member post it, so here it is.

www.youtube.com...

We do know that such centers are being set up, and that National Guard troops will be guarding these centers, but I wonder, like many of you why they would need National Guards in these centers... People are not going to be flooding to these centers, but trying to get away, and not be vaccinated.

The same thing is happening with the drills the miltiary is doing, as if people will be trying to force their way into these centers, but I am thinking it is very possible what Jane is saying is true.

The only way to stop this, is to talk, write and make sure to tell our governors, and representatives that we will not stand for this. These vaccines are unsafe, and they are no guarantees they will even work, but poisons will be injected into us.

Jane Burgermeister recommends that people resist the vaccinations, and if enough people resist TPTB won't be able to force us to take these poisons.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So they plan to gently call at first, then put a little pressure on...
Then they will make it mandatory. Seems like a smart strategy on thier part...

Really, they can not start out as mandatory, people will reject that.
But if they lure them in nice an sweet...yep...sheep to the slaughter!

S & F!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That's what it seems.
Guess we are going to have to wait and see if enough people say no.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It was nice to finally see the face behind the voice! - Jane is quite cute!

I recently watched the video here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

adrenochrome posted the interview 3 days ago!

top topics

join