It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gel Heals Injured Brain and Bone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hmm... wonder how long it would take for this to be brushed aside by the Higher-Ups. Remember people, the medical industry is a HUGH money making business. The owners of this business isn't going to let something like this to ruin that for them.

Just wait, in a while this will be "revealed" to be a "scam" or you just might not hear about it again... or they will prove it to be way to be expensive for practical means latter.

that's the way things work in this world.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Don't get too excited, it may only turn out to be a last ditch fix. The research into the effect of nano particles in the body doesn't look good and this technique has years of testing to know if these type of nano tubes are safe for the whole body over the long term. Once in, you cannot get them out.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

If it's capable of healing brain tissue, I can only imagine that it would be capable of also healing nerve tissue in other parts of the body. IE, an injured spinal cord? This would be an amazing breakthrough and could restore quality of life to millions of people around the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

That would be amazing if it could someday cure Alzheimer's, too. My grandmother has it, and I feel so sorry for her.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reminds me of this:

www.cbsnews.com...

its all so incredible.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I wonder if you regain functionality with the recovered parts of your brain, I know you would lose all the information stored when you lost them but if you can use them once they've recovered... hmm

Cool stuff nonetheless.

[edit on 9/15/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Five years of additional animal testing will be required before any human trials can begin, says Zhang.

I am sure there are many humans willing to fast track this and volunteer themselves regardless of the risks to see if it can work on them.

Bureaucracy is a cancer

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So does this mean we won't have to kill babies for stem cells?

A gel that helps in the growth of new blood vessels?
TPTB sure know how to prepare us for what's coming next for all of us, so we all need to decide on how we plan on applying this gel.
Liberally or conseratively?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
thanks for the info.
look into ratfish liver oil...
vitamin K2
activator X

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wow. I wonder if this gel has a built-in mechanism to differentiate between natural brain-damage and external. As we age, certain synaptic pathways shut down allowing our brains to specialize. If it could reanimate those areas, we'd get to be kids again!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
as my wife is a severe brain injury survivor, i will be passing this to her to read.
she went from not being able to talk right to being top of her class in medical school.

this came from years of yoga and stimulus therapy.
thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
sign me up to test it!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oh man, awesome! A fantastic discovery that we'll never heard about or see implemented anytime soon!

Why does the media even bother disclosing these discoveries?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SenorChili

do you have a brain injury or are a cripple or something? You'd risk nanoparticles floating around in your system?

if this works with no adverse side effects, could we be looking at practical immortality here...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
if this works with no adverse side effects, could we be looking at practical immortality here...

Not quite...you still have to deal with aging. This regrows blood vessels. Damaged blood vessels aren't the only reason people become debilitated or die.

And it also wouldn't solve other pesky causes of death, such as vehicle accidents, murder, or that sudden stop experienced at the end of a 30 storey fall.

We're slowly heading in the right direction, though.

Extreme longevity will one day be a reality. Probably in our lifetimes.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Praetorian Guard]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I've heard of bone healing gel first created by Israeli military and widely in use now around the world.

But healing injured brain? That's far fetch, almost science fiction. Great if it's true.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I wish its true, so much, it would help me so much,i hope its not a scam, if it really work, i want to try that !!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hmm anyone ever think what nano particles in your brain might cause as side effects? What if these particles interfere with normal brain functions? Block or disrupt synaptic signals?

Even worse if it was possible to send new signals from radio waves to people via the nano tubes in the brain? Would smell of mind control all over then lol. Imagine someone pulling a gun and shooting the president, then having no recollection of thinking the thought or anything linked to it? Mind boggelling!

Anyway as mentioned above, it would also re-activate other links in the brain which would make use useless at just about everything we have learned to be good at over the period of our lives, how would that be usefull?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Perhaps this gel can even help undamaged organs to grow LARGER, stronger, more ridigid.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by Aggie Man

Gel Heals Injured Brain and Bone

dsc.discovery.com

Sept. 14, 2009 -- Scrambled brains and............... replace dead bone or brain cells.
(visit the link for the full news article)

FINALLY- a cure for hangovers. Thank the gods for medicine.

S and F.

I going to grab a beer.

[edit on 15/9/09 by atlasastro]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join