It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favorite ufo video or case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

and a thread with other possible images and video of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is from a Russian security camera on May 22, 2009.Some people think this was a meteor with a soviet satellite. I am not an expert on either subjects. This is my favorite vid. I like the Betty and Barney Hill case best because she drew a star map (Zeta Reticuli) which was later found to be correct. The fact that the case is from 1961 is more believable to me than if it was a present day case.

Whats your favorite video's and cases?

RedPill

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Perhaps my favorite UFO video is this one. An alleged UFO crash site in Russia crawling with Soviet military. Definitely something going on here.

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Schwabe
Perhaps my favorite UFO video is this one. An alleged UFO crash site in Russia crawling with Soviet military. Definitely something going on here.

Well, that's been nicely edited, but it's a mock-up taken from a documentary, the name of which escapes me now.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I like NASA ones, those two are my fav right now!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Definitely the Rendlesham Forest case.

Ufo evidence:Rendlesham Forest case

Shag Harbor is a close 2nd.

ufoevidence.org/the Shag Harbor incident

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by Mr. Schwabe

Well, that's been nicely edited, but it's a mock-up taken from a documentary, the name of which escapes me now.

Roger Moore had a documentary with this footage and they analyzed it accordingly. Nowhere did he mention this to be a mock documentary. They even looked into the actual film to see if they could date it. So if you find a link to prove what you say is true, I'd love to see it as I have always taken this to be very mysterious and possibly real.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Battle of Los Angeles, please follow the first link in my sig line...

Thanks for asking! I'm sure you're going to get a lot of interesting reading material

-WFA

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The 1 with the 6 mile wide cresent shaped UFO THAT CRASHED SO LONG AGO IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN THAT IT BECAME PART OF THE EARTHS INNER CORE safe from all the bad 1z only accessable when all the oceans are completely drained and ready for transport. SMH

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Roger Moore had a documentary with this footage and they analyzed it accordingly. Nowhere did he mention this to be a mock documentary. They even looked into the actual film to see if they could date it. So if you find a link to prove what you say is true, I'd love to see it as I have always taken this to be very mysterious and possibly real.

Exactly. There is also a related 'Russian alien autopsy' video that seems to have a connection to the crash video footage. A very interesting case.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
STS 75 Without a doubt the most hotly debated piece of film in the UFO community .

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I also like nasa ones like your second video. i always notice that they seem to hang around the lightning, when seen from above. i always look up when there is lightning but never see them.

RedPill

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
STS 75 Without a doubt the most hotly debated piece of film in the UFO community .

Ha! At 2:03 you can hear the guy say " Look at that one"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My favorite would have to be the eye witness account of 62 school children in Africa.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My favorite was the one i saw when i was young.
It was a glowing dot moving in a figure 8 untill it decided to stop where it was at opne point, form a glowing, growing star shap, shrink back into a dot, and shoot off into the distance. =)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Redpill, you posted a link to that thread on the Russian security cam video...did you read that thread????

That's not even a UFO! The posters in the thread identified it exactly what it is, so now it's an IFO not a UFO.

But the 2 abduction cases with multiple witnesses are interesting, both the Barney and Betty Hill, and the Travis Walton cases.

We should learn something from this one too: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I think if you're looking for the best cases that some debunkers haven't been able to debunk, your best bet is to look in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found lots of good cases in there.

new topics

top topics

join