It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/22/2009 Warning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryanlv
Hello folks,

I was stumbling around a couple youtube videos and I found someone comment about this website..

922Warning . com

I am suprised yet cheerful that someone purchased this domain just to make a small list of reasons why this date could be signifigant.

I'll quote the reasons from the website here, in case something changes..

--9/22/2009 is a Tuesday, the same as 9/11/2001.
--9/22/2009 is the first day of fall ("fall" being the operative word here).
--President Obama is from Chicago.
--Chicago is known as "The Second City."
--Chicago is currently bidding for the 2016 Summer Olympics. And, the winning city will be announced on 10/2/2009, 10 days after 9/22/2009.
--The Illinois Lottery is held at 9:22 p.m. --"9/22/2009" can be transformed into "666" via ["9" turned upside down][2+2+2+0+0]["9" turned upside down].
--9/11 occurred during President Bush's first year in office; President Obama is currently in his first year in office.
--The events of 9/11 were unprecedented; the nuking of Chicago would be unprecedented.

Quoted from 922warning.com

I know that the numbers 9 and 11 hold intense symbolism behind them and there are masonic secrets behind both of these numbers as well, but I'm not going to speculate why I would see this date as being a possible candidate for an attack..

Numbers are strange.
Nothing is for sure, and that is all I know for sure.

cheers!

-ryanlv

[mod edit: changed "code" tags to "EX"]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

Great, another date and numerology.

Let me ask - is there a day of the year where someone with pschological issues hasn't predicted an "attack"? Do any of them have any evidential basis?

No.

This site used to be quite informative for breaking news and the occasional bit of insight into a big story.

Now its just a bunch of teenagers posting fantasies they perpetuate between themselves.

One day, one of these speculative stories will turn out right, that person will be hailed by all and sundry. It will be the day i add ATS to my blocklist.

<< 1   >>

join