It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMMM! Are nukes really an issue? or are they decoys? for scare controll?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
,we are so advanced in air defense that if we actually get launched upon and it hits us soil it was allowed to hit the us soil .

we can destroy any target via sat /uav/laser tracing /laser wep platforms

so who has better ?

Yeah i totally agree.
I don't think if there were another major terrorist attack that it'll be a long range missile fired from another country or whatever.

It'll be something similar to 9/11 or some kind of suicide bombing incident like 7/7.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

How is it short sided and i never said it was all that mattered, did i .

i asked who could beat the air defense system in place?who can get any nuke past it? Who?who can get any missile of anykind past it?

No one can so unless it is permanently broken ,

what do we have to fear from outside the US? as far as a threat from anykind of flying object?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

No you never said it was all that mattered. I was using a hypothetical to make my point. You shouldn't take these things i say personally.

And i believe that it is a short sighted viewpoint.

As for your last comment......ever heard of 9/11?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Have i ever heard of 9/11?

Really ?? was that a threat from outside the US?

Just asking so as we are not confused on what is considerd an outside the us threat,/nukes/combat aircraft/spy aircraft, coming from outside us borders

Agin I will ask, what flying, anything, man made can enter us air space from outside the us and not get detected, tracked, and then destroyed???

without it being allowed to happen.

Who can do it?lets quit measuring peckers and truly ask who can get by it?

If no one can then, we as a whole shouldnt fear that kind of threat ,that is all i am saying

when MSM starts its nuclear rhetoric about a country that can threaten the US with a nuclear attack it is total BS

WHO can threaten us with nuclear weps?? or anything flying

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Can no one find any country, or rogue element that can get by our air defense ?

Really ? Why not ? Surely there has to be something wright?

If they are a true threat ,then there must be something better wright?

Any one out there PPPPSSSSTTTT! HOOTIE HOOT any one out there

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You my dear friend sound....special to say the least. I really don't know if our high tech satellite laser shooting defense can be penetrated....I mean I doubt any nikes could get past those satellite laser shooting defense systems. By the way, great idea to use nikes as a keyword for the scary you know what word,it was just genius.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

There has been allot of talk these days about nuclear tech /weps, in the MSM .Threats of possible attacks .

With this country testing nuclear weps here ,this country missing nuclear plans,ect.ect.ect. ,Same rhetoric from the MSM and the PTB .

And the both are fear mongering the whole nuclear issue.

But do we really need to be all that worried about nuclear weps from other countries? should we be scared / I say NO! and these links are just a few .

Truly look at them and do your own research also.

If this stuff dont make you feel atleast feel a little safer i dont know what will.

www.popularmechanics.com...

nextbigfuture.com...

laserstars.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

lasertechnologynews.blogspot.com...

www.wired.com...

If you glanced at those articles and still think anything flying, can enter our air space.

You clearly deserve to live in fear .

There is no denying the capabilities of our air defense .

The PTB and the MSM even trying to fear monger nuclear weps like they do is plain and utter BS.

Dont be thier huckleberry

sorry truly im sorry for using Nike instead of Nuke in my op i was not trying to be cute just trying to hard to be to safe on key strokes .

P.S. Sorry for the confusion .
look at the links

edited for bad links

[edit on 16-9-2009 by lycopersicum]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by legacyv

Thanks for the kind words,

I was truly trying to be discrete on the subject as i always try to be safe with key strokes and certin words on the phone, BUT who am I LOL.

I got alot of flack and i even explained it in my OP some people just like to be jerks for the sake of being jerks ,BUT i am just saying , i thought it was a good idea guess not . lol

But thanks for seeing what i was doing BOW to you.

As far as being special Na.

But my dads fathers , brothers where all in the navy .
One died D-day , older brother survived,and was a Chief petty officer in the navy.

My dad and his brothers where in the navy ,my dads uncle the (CHPO) pulled some strings and got him on the uss enterprise during nam ,LOL it was the one of the safest places to be during nam .

His brother my uncle was in the GBI,then ended up in the FBI,his sons one is ATF and the other is secrete service ,and just got done he helped guard
The VP.he hasnt said his new assignment yet.

Lots of good stories at family reunions.

My moms dad and all of her 3 brothers (there is 13 3 brothers and 9 sisters plus her )on my moms side LOl nasty crazy family reunions )

My grand dad was a test pilot in the navy during korea and nam,
when his age grounded him ,he went to work for Lockheed martin in marietta georgia. He wrote the flight manuals for C5a/bs.

I was told in 1980 at around 12:30 am They came and got him from home,
it seemed the SR-71 had an issue ,and the only person in the area at the time that could be trusted and could actually fix the issue he was (Semper fidelis) he was a true military man.

But truly nothing special about me ,but i have seen and heard some amazing things from mu uncles.

and out of all of them My cousin in the ATF has the best stories.

But the best inside stuff came from my dads uncle who was CPO in the navy ,and my cousin in the SS

P.S. thats just a lil about me lol prolly said to much
sorry if so

Salute all

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
here is some good videos showing its ability,feel free to add any info you all like .

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...=-1508799781245511867

video.google.com...#

www.youtube.com...

i cant believe this site has not found any other info on the subject,and not many coments either ,but i did notice that more people are interested in the possibility that paul mcCartney was replaced. And i find that is really part of the whole issue with all of us,

People need to care about real issues, not what the stars are doing, or have done, or wearing,who they are sleeping with,what they are wearing,ect.ect.ect.

that just amazes me

hope you all enjoy the vids

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join