It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMMM! Are nukes really an issue? or are they decoys? for scare controll?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
edit to fix the tittle to much confusion on nike/nuke sorry

Hey all!

I have seen allot of talk these days about nikes (uses common sense with the word nike please you know what i am meaning, its just less attention getting, in the world of spying on us if u know what i mean huh?)in the news.

With this country testing nikes,this country missing nike plans,yata yata yata ,same old BS from the world power holders Right?

But do we really need to be all that worried about other nikes from other countries?,unless small ,and not long range should we be scared / I say NO!

www.popularmechanics.com...

nextbigfuture.com...

laserstars.org...

news.bbc.co.uk...

lasertechnologynews.blogspot.com...

www.wired.com...

Those are just some of the links to news articles about what we can do to incoming of any kind of anything that can do harm. We have benn able to stop most anything with lasers since 1998

Just do some more searches on the subject, and anyone still scared of nikes from any country. flying/shot/launched/whatever the method of delivery is and actually landing will never ever feel safe. It is next to imposable for it to happen.

I beleive the next event wont be a false flag from another country in the form of an attack , thats the distraction/diversion/missdirection. just my 2 cents

P.S.

I think the next event is unfolding right in front of us ,in the form of a Oubreak (the movie)type of event.

H1N1 pandemic or of the LIKE ,non vaccine takers will be put in detention centers for quarantine,and when nothing can stop the (whatever they use at the time virus)

They will have to round all with the virus up in a faraway place and then a nike will wipe it all away.

just my opion peace all

And that will be the decision that will haunt the POTUS who ever it is when this all plays out

[edit on 14-9-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

Are NUKES really an issue?
Yes they are. Anything with that potential for destruction is an issue.

But they are also used as a fear tactic, the cold war was a prime example of that.

Still don't understand why you didn't just say NUKES.

NUKES,NUKES,NUKES!

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum

Just do some more searches on the subject, and anyone still scared of nikes from any country. flying/shot/launched/whatever the method of delivery is and actually landing will never ever feel safe. It is next to imposable for it to happen.

Did you ever stop to think about the ones in the Backpacks????

Of course they are a serious threat. And a very good fear mongering tool as well.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Personally, I only think they are a problem for when they are thrown at Presidents. Especially the ones made in China. Those are the really dangerous ones.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No more so than Adidas, Reebok, Fila, DC, Etnies, K-Swiss or any other trainers really?

[edit on 14/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Did you ever stop to think about the ones in the Backpacks????

Of course they are a serious threat. And a very good fear mongering tool as well.

MessOnTheFED!

Where? Where are these nukes in backpacks. I could think of hundreds of viable targets that anyone could walk right into and obliterate everything in sight. So if fanatical nut jobs have these backpack nukes, where are they and why have they not used one?

Maybe it's because they are fictional?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Well friend if you are wrong thats one hell of an I told you so. Hopefully you are right tho.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hmm maybe u didnt read it clearly ?

I didnt say they where not dangerous did I? I asked should we fear the ones that can be shot launched thrown ect.ect.with todays laser tech.If u had read more clearly u would have seen i said unless they are small, anything that can be shot /launched/ect.ect.

nukes are old school we havebetter wepons these days and much cleaner and more destructive .

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

lol very funny smart ass coment made me laugh great response .

I know u couldnt resist lol.

but seriously not shoes lol nukes .

I just dont see a threat from the air of anykind just imposable

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I guess the "I" key is close to the "U" key, honest mistake I guess, but I was going to say that I need to wear Reeboks because Nikes never fit me feet.

Nukes are really an issue. There have been numerous threads that challenge their very existence, is that what you are trying to do? challenge that nukes exist?

plucky

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I did read the question thanks

And, no, you never said they weren't dangerous, silly question to ask.

My answer was quite simple really, i don't understand your defensive response.

Are nikes really an issue?

My answer: Yes they are. Potential for destruction = issue.

for scare control?

My answer: Yes. See cold war scenario.

Simples

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why are we calling nukes nikes? I'm confused... or am I dumb?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

LOL.

No you are not dumb.

I used nike because it is less looked at by spy tech ,then the word Nuke

Sorry to all i explained in the op why i said nike lol if u all read it u would have seen that or do i have to spell it out think outside the box people

And yes nukes are dangerous ,but did any of u actually look at the links i posted??

And yes i know nukes are real,and yes i think they exist,

i want to know what do we have to fear as, IN ,the united states and its allies have to fear from some rogue country shooting a missile /nuke/rpg/anything

with the laser tech today and the tracking tech today ,what is there to fear?

like i stated before for those who didnt read the op unless they are small /back pack/suitcase/nukes, who has the ability to get one past the laser defense system we have ATM?

the threat of a country attacking us from the air over the us with anything can never happen.

read the links and do a little search and tell me who can actually get one past our laser defense

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

lol very funny smart ass coment made me laugh great response .
I know u couldnt resist lol.
but seriously not shoes lol nukes .
I just dont see a threat from the air of anykind just imposable

Well when i said trainers, i really meant terrorists.

And Adidas really was a code word fo WMD's

Reebok means waterboarding....

and so on.....

But shhhhhhhh.... In case anyone is watching

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I stopped wearing Nikes years ago. I find Adidas are more comfortable.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

my reply is who can get one past our laser defense system?

it is so accurate and our air space is so protected from outside threats from the air, who can get past it and not get zapped to death by the laser tech?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ahh thanks. Yeah I didnt quite know what you meant at first. I'm at work and can only read little bits at a time. I'm going through the links slowly right now...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You know there was at one time Nike missles. nikemissile.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

LOL great just great agin .

funny funny stuff truly !

but my ? still stands who can get anything from outside the us past the laser defense system ?

look at some of my past post my family is entrenched in the armed forces and federal agencies they all say the same thing basiclly ,we are so advanced in air defense that if we actually get launched upon and it hits us soil it was allowed to hit the us soil .

we can destroy any target via sat /uav/laser tracing /laser wep platforms

so who has better ?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL great just great agin .

funny funny stuff truly !

but my ? still stands who can get anything from outside the us past the laser defense system ?

look at some of my past post my family is entrenched in the armed forces and federal agencies they all say the same thing basiclly ,we are so advanced in air defense that if we actually get launched upon and it hits us soil it was allowed to hit the us soil .

we can destroy any target via sat /uav/laser tracing /laser wep platforms

so who has better ?

Therein lies the problem.

Plus, defense mechanisms can fail. And when considering the potential loss of life, nukes are very much an issue.

Also, it very selfish and short-sighted to say, 'well we have a defense against these things, so thats all that matters.'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join