It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Views' don't show on my profile...please help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi,
I would just like an answer to a simple question. I notice on my profile the 'views' for my threads are on zero. I had a look at the profiles of some members and some seem to have actual digits and others have zero's like me.
Please forgive the stupidity of this question but I searched it and nothing came up.
Thanks in advance for anyone who has an answer for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I see glitches like this on occasion. It might work itself out in time, or it might end up like the flags on my account and *never* show up. *shrug*

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

That really is a bummer, I also noticed your content contributer 'badge' does not show. Is that due to flags not totaling?
I just wish someone could fix it. You could then see how many people view, and how many of those comment. And better your threads in future.
It really annoyes me.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Would one of the mods care to answer this Q? If it's not too much trouble. Please, it's really bugging me now.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I just noticed this too. I wonder why it wouldn't work. Is there somewhere else we should be looking for this answer.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Views zero on my page also and I cannot go to any of your pages either. Are they doing maintenance maybe?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

What do you mean you cannot go to any of my pages?

top topics

join