It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown object after the Pentagon crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ive been looking through the BBC feed from the Archives today and noticed this unusual anomaly as the BBC broke to the Pentagon crash. Notice how at 29:18 a object to the left of the video comes into shot just above the buildings.
If this was a Military Jet then why was it still hauling butt over Washington towards the Pentagon and where was it just 10 minutes before the plane hit?
Its not a commercial aircraft or news Helicopter, the speed rules that out, but with missiles that can supposedly strike a target from 100 miles+, it boggles the mind that if this IS a military jet, why wasnt it ordered to strike?

www.archive.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I didn't see what you were talking about, but I did see something at 29:40 there was a bunch of thin lines that went across the top, too fast to see what it was, and pausing the screen shot didn't clear up anything. I do recall immediately after the attack military jets zoomed out over the Atlantic but it doesn't seem it is the same incident. Good find.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Given the size and speed I would guess that this was the
national guard AC130. it's headed either North or west, check
to see what the flight path and time of that AC 130 was to see
if that is the right explanation.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Good call on the AC130, eyewitnesses descibe seeing it on this site.
911research.wtc7.net...

Which begs the question, if they got a AC130 onto the scene within 10 minutes, why couldn't they get a FA18 or F15E behind that Boeing (if it was a jet) to intercept it, AC130's simply don't come out of nowhere considering on that day no-one supposedly knew what was going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

You've got a very good eye to spot that

Later on in the video they talk about some organisation that apparently claimed responsibility - they state it's unlikely because they had never been involved in hijackings before.

Question: Had Al-Qaeda?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't know anything about airplanes. Could that plane have been capable of releasing missiles? Like the one that hit the Pentagon?
2 + 2 ?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Good call on the AC130, eyewitnesses descibe seeing it on this site.

The aircraft you are seeing is a helicopter. According to the link, the coverage begins at 9:16 a.m. The aircraft comes into view 29 minutes into the recording which would equate to approximately 9:45 a.m.

The C-130 was long gone by then and it was at 2600 feet when it arrived over the Pentagon 9:40.

top topics

join