It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes Sept. 15th ... False Flag or what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

In response to the post now I must make an assumption seeing how you neither identified me nor gave a response to the questions I posed. I am assuming you were refering to me as "anyone"

however, in response to request, me thinks one of the threads I read here on ATS was from a two tour of duty Army Reservist, and i remember, another thread that had to do with Commercial Real Estate scab gonna come off on the 15th as well.

There were still no links posted to what you "think"... what you think is what you think, fact is fact am I wrong?

anyone call me a troll, I'm armed with truth, NSA types. want it all public...? we dont want to go to fast for you so let me know when you want to troll on some more truth... like if you want to win at stocks, dont look at the price but the Schocastics of the stock...

Refering to the bold text above.. if you're in the know with "NSA type(s)" of information, why are you posting on a conspiracy forum with bad grammar and spelling instead of spending your not-so-hard earned money and driving a fast car like the rest of the rich folk normally do? I would think that high-security information like that would be valuable at least, even if you don't splurge on material goods.

well, its a secret I am exposing and when everyone see's how your system works, I dont think it will work much longer after everyone stops losing...

The italicized text above is to point out the same thing that you didn't answer earlier. You have information about a conspiracy that you have asked us to figure out? Why can't you just flat out tell the members of ATS what you know, if in fact you know something important. The bold text was just to point out a personal view. You state "your" system as in the American system... how it works? I assume you're not American and if my assumption is wrong I apologize. If I am right though it also could mean English isn't your first language which would explain your poor typing skills.

Once again I ask you..please.. if you in fact do know something about tomorrow (9/15) then why not share? I've pointed out enough discrepancies in your above posts, in my opinion, to warrant some real facts.

edit for typo

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Estharik]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I dont know what is happening tomarrow, I see movements in the markets that raises my suspicions that we are close to something that will make the markets come down over 50%. I see support on the S&P somewhere below 500... is it a conspiracy... I dont know, I just know they are telling everyone to get into the pool, and I see Goldman Sach's stacking the deck... making everyone believe the markets are going higher, can they - sure they can... its 100% controlled...
we are still trying to figure out why the markets started heading up in the first place... March was the beginning of this rally, on what -- worse economic news in 80 years, - for the markets to go up, you need JOBS, Housing Starts and pay raises... what made the markets go up this time...? nothing good thats for sure... so I asertained this is phoney rally if you ask. the next question is Why...? well, you see before you can ignite inflation you got to make sure all the poor people will get even poorer and more desperate. what better way than to totally betray TRUST. and thats what is going on. how many babyboomers we can put on welfare.
because you dont know this yet, but all of the funds the Babyboomers put into their retirements really doesnt exist... so, how do you get out of not paying...? you do another 911.... after all 10trillion dollars worth of Fraud was covered up from the Tech Crash on 09-11-01 and the evidence was done away with in WTC7 (which no plane hit) and suddenly no evidence equals No Case.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

in defence of the above post's, I will take on anyone who thinks they know, because I do know...

I quoted just that portion but you can read up.. but I'll also quote you on:

I dont know what is happening tomarrow

Another contradiction in your posts. I thank you for admitting you actually know nothing about tomorrow.

I guess your "NSA type" information is really just some crap you made up to start a thread? Some truth you're armed with. The only secret I think you're exposing is well... I'll let others draw their own conclusion to save from being rude.. plus you expect us to figure everything out for you, right?

I'm still waiting for the links to the two threads posted about near the beginning of this thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
well dont mix politic and markets even though both are dramas.

are you sure..? cuz, I'm not anymore, before 911, I would trust what ever the government said. and when I asked questions, I got back Lies.
I probed every department almost and got nothing...
I took the same OATH everyone I talked to about 911. and it was like I'm the only one who took the OATH if you get me drift.
anywho, I'm not avoiding your questions - but I'm here every day.. I read this site almost Daily - I cant imagine anyone, who knows of ATS ever leaving ATS but people have such as John Lear for one... I bet he is still hear just under another name. however, I dont spend my time dotting every I and crossing every T... if you are not here on a daily basis and you dont follow Anti-Evils post... well, I know a few haundred folks who do.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I will take on anyone who thinks they know, because I do know.

Such a statement, without saying anything more of it, is redundant at best.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I was referring to the Stock Market and how it is manipulated to keep other people guessing, once you take Phil Grande's Class, good luck on losing money... its as easy as losing it before you took the class.

sorry... if you mis understood me...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
reply to post by Misfit

I was referring to the Stock Market and how it is manipulated

Alright, yeah. I thought you were on the lines of things more obvious, like the dude with the "36 hours" video (of which, I don't think anyone commented that he bares no rank on his uniform .... hmmm).

And I agree, the market does some whacky crap prior to something of S hitting the T.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I dont feel like searching but I remember a few posts about sept 15th.. off the top of my head one was, the army soldier video warning..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join