It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefoot

(This is a map of the strange triangular grid with the hanger and door in the top of the mountain)
maps.google.com...

Google Earth shows it real good, since you can get more of a 3-D view of it and rotate around it. To me it looks like a deliberate hole gouged out of the rock. I don't think there's a door. That's just the floor of the entrance.

That's quite a distance to be connected to Dulce though.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefoot

A few years back, Google Earth used to indicate places where Bigfoot had been reported as sighted and dates. The sighting were mostly around Dulce area and on up into Colorado. Then Google took that info off.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GCDrift

Hunter Liggett is one that not many people know about at all.
there's practically NOTHING above ground there.

the whole area is pretty wild. in more ways than one. it's on a mountain. there are no markings. nothing to indicate military anything. but the locals know what's going on and will warn you that if you make a wrong turn, no one will ever see you again.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great work tying together seismic activity with constructing secret underground bases!

To further tie in explicable data to support this case, here's an interesting unclassified report from 2006 from the US Army titled "Seismic Propagation from Activity in Tunnels and Underground Facilities"

[url=http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA481549]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
something that jumps straight out at me is that all the intersecting lines have 45degree angles exactly how the germans built tunnels in ww2

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Originally posted by Firefoot

(This is a map of the strange triangular grid with the hanger and door in the top of the mountain)
maps.google.com...

Google Earth shows it real good, since you can get more of a 3-D view of it and rotate around it. To me it looks like a deliberate hole gouged out of the rock. I don't think there's a door. That's just the floor of the entrance.

??? Has anyone even LOOKED at all of the repeatable 'holes' on Google Earth?? Look 2.06 miles directly North of the so-called door and then 2.15 miles directly North again... there are over two hundred of these 'gouged out' doors all over this area... all in a repeatable pattern.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why would you want to call that structure a "black hanger"? Wouldn't you say that is a gigantic leap in logic if even that? And that door...?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Actually thats a big Generator to supply electricity fuelled by diesel fuel. the fan is the radiator to keep the engine cool. Possibly used to power electrical equipment and lighting

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 1776vision

The paper is interesting, but it is related to items like jackhammers to dig the tunnels, not explosives. Beam forming is a simple means to locate where a physical event happened based on the time delay of arrival of the signals to distributed sensors. The only thing really unique in this paper is the bandwidth of the sensors used. Generally a geophone (seismic sensor) is under 10Hz, but this study went up to 250Hz. I'm guessing they took accelerometers to roll their own seismic sensors, rather than use geophones.

The software was clever enough to differentiate the vibrations of a generator versus that of earth moving equipment. Not too shabby!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

just my opinion - but i would say its a pump , not a genset - look at the rear end [ opposite the radiator ]

the red tank is IMHO not fuel [ the fuel tank for the engine is the white one with a red stripe - bolted to the chassis ]

and behind that red tank is a largish [ estimate 3" ID + ] pipe fitting

no idea what the prupose of the rig is - some sort of water treatment ? - pump water in via the unseen suction hose - add 20 parts per million of whatevers in the red ttank and supply

first thing that enters my head is foam addative for fire fighting - but it doesnt look like an emergency services rig

though it could be privately owned by a chemical plant / fuel depot

one thing is certain - i think its a pump not a genset

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefoot

There is a major flaw in this analysis. The earthquakes were not spread out in the 60's. Rather, there was a big earthquake in January 1966 And what do you get after an earthquake? Aftershocks! All in 1966 following the big one. Hence your whole theory is based on one earthquake and a bunch of aftershocks.

Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey all! Any developments?
I ended up pinching a nerve in my neck yesterday at work so it's making it very hard to sit and do research let alone type. Just wanted to let you guys know, I'm down for a bit but I haven't given up the search.

The Bigfoot sightings interest me a great deal as well. Honestly if all this research just makes people better aware of NM then it serves a purpose.
Ugh I gotta go lay down... keep the thread going and weed out the BS as we go I guess...
Also good job on finding all these similar mapping "gouges", I can't remember who found that but it is interesting that they appear everywhere even in older maps...
Till then folks.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
I posted this in another thread, so here we go agian. First off there is no one named Thomas Costello, the Dulce story came out before Bob Lazar's story did, but according to Bob the only person he worked with on the saucer at S4 which is a real place by the way except its a radar field in the Tonopah Test Range, was a man named Barry Costello. Uuuuh, the 2 must be related and you can hear it from interviews Bob has given in the past. Bob's very real friend Jim Taliani who worked at the TTR becomes Dennis Mariani, see the little rhyme there, oh and I wonder where the name S4 came from, hhhmmmm.

If you watch the 1971 movie the Andromeda Strain you will see an exact layout of the base at Dulce which was uncovered in 1987. Man people love taking ideas from movies. Google video Andromeda Strain movie and compare, I don't think you like what you find. The pieces of meat and humans in cages is very easy to fill in the rest.

Thats interestesting. So do you believe both Tom Castello and phil Schneider are hoaxes / liars? Do you have anymore information as to why you believe so? I'm just trying to find out all I can about Dulce.
How do you feel about the reported UFO / military activity around the area?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow. Makes me want to put my canceled trip there back on schedule.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Thats interestesting. So do you believe both Tom Castello and phil Schneider are hoaxes / liars? Do you have anymore information as to why you believe so? I'm just trying to find out all I can about Dulce.
How do you feel about the reported UFO / military activity around the area?

If Thomas Castello never existed, but was the figment of someones imagination together with the rest of the story, then he was not a liar, but part of the hoax. Phil Schneider on the other hand would have to be a liar, if the whole Dulce story is just a hoax. I remember reading in another thread from someone who lives in the Dulce area that there is no base there, but I would have to dig around to find the exact quote. Again if this is true then Schneider would have been a liar. I'm undecided. I want to believe, but the evidence is not persuasive enough.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For the newbies in the subject, forget the pieces you find in youtube. Is better if you read the book about Dulce Base written by Branton.

The Dulce Book

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Youtube? Books? Hey, fiction is fiction.

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing in this thread that convinces me there is anything to Dulce other than a rumor that won't die kept alive by people who want to believe.

I already debunked the main premise of this thread (earthquakes to build the base). Must we really carry on with this nonsense?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It is interstresting to find the Jicarilla Apache Nation Airport is 7,425 feet long. A B-717-200 requires 7,600 Feet of runway at 100 percent loaded as per. Dayton International Airport-Runway Length Requirements Analysis . Why would there be such a long runway built and nothing around? On the airNav website it states the airport is open to the public but the main gate is always locked and the airport is unattened.
It is lacated at 36°49'32.50"N,106°53'3.51"W.

Links-
www.landrum-brown.com...
and
www.airnav.com...

[edit on 18-9-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by toddtenexpa

How much do you know about aviation?

Dayton International Airport: elevation 995 feet
Jicarilla Apache Nation Airport: elevation 7,635 feet.

Yes, it makes a difference, a big difference.

If you notice, it provides the phone number of the manager to unlock the gate for you if the combination doesn't work.

[edit on 9/18/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just found this old thread in 2008 about this airport.www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join