It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Interestingly, I found a report on another weird phenomenon, the Black Eyed Kids, that seems to have been observed in the Dulce area. Take it for what it's worth. Still interesting, as the Black Eyed Kid phenomenon is something I've been passively looking into for a few years.

Black Eyed Kids in Dulce

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
wether or not the base exist I don't know. But IM sure there are plenty of hidden bases dotted around the USA.

For one thing the surface of the USA faces Nuclear annihilation so secret bases are a good way to store things and act as shelters for Military and other Government units. And secrecy is the key to safety. That's all a 100% common sense given.

It is also a given that the USA and it allies would want to conduct illegal research into Chemical weapons, Biological weapons and Genetics. It would be foolish not too as China is most likely doing the same and its a given North Korea does biological and Chemical warfare research. So for USA and NATO security its important they stay ahead of the game......

It prettly likely the USA and its Allies are conducting unethical and out right illegal reseach, I know I would be ! And its a given that such things wont be down in public bases.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wonder when someone in government is going to blow the lid open of dulce and area 51 for what they are?

Heck they don't even blow the lid on 9-11 and boston.

We have incredible liars in washington. Downright disgusting imho!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If it involves human experimentation I doubt they will ever allow the lid to be blown.

Its not far fetched to think the USA are conducting illegal and unethical research.

Sure they picked up a few Nazi Doctors like Mengele in operation paperclip.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
wether or not the base exist I don't know. But IM sure there are plenty of hidden bases dotted around the USA.

For one thing the surface of the USA faces Nuclear annihilation so secret bases are a good way to store things and act as shelters for Military and other Government units. And secrecy is the key to safety. That's all a 100% common sense given.

It is also a given that the USA and it allies would want to conduct illegal research into Chemical weapons, Biological weapons and Genetics. It would be foolish not too as China is most likely doing the same and its a given North Korea does biological and Chemical warfare research. So for USA and NATO security its important they stay ahead of the game......

It prettly likely the USA and its Allies are conducting unethical and out right illegal reseach, I know I would be ! And its a given that such things wont be down in public bases.

If the american government has no problem bombing its own citizens again and again, then invading every country on earth, I doubt they have good intentions..to put it mildely(extremely mildely). China and North Korea may be authoritarian statists but they are not blood thirsty.

Many people have admitted that the american government is involved with "aliens" in reverse engineering stuff. It is not one or two, it is many including the former defense minister of canada. They are not really aliens, they are demons. Demons living in caves that later the american government built bases to surround them and "exploit" them.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Whatever is going on its unnerving and scary as hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You want to know what I think ?

I think those Indians are actually working together with the underground base staff.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the findings regarding the plotting of the earth quakes is very interesting

god knows whether there is any substance to this story but it certainly is a strange tale, if nothing more

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is an excellent research and from the few good ones I've seen around, so bravo OP. I wonder if he's still around. Now if someone could check that door out to see if there is anything looking unnatural from that triangle.

It's like someone has to remove the upper ground layer to see if any ants houses are not below. Sometimes, the whole stories of crafts coming in and out reminds me of a hornet nest or an ants house - when the insects go out, you see only few, one two, when you however dig the whole place, a whole swarm comes out.
edit on 12-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I live near dulce nm, and Ive met a e.t

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteelDragon
I live near dulce nm, and Ive met a e.t

Aaaaaannd???

That's like saying I had the most incredible day of my life yesterday, you would not believe how awesome it was. And then following it up with silence and a blank expression on my face.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, please, by all means, do elaborate.
edit on 18-7-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Seeing as how I am Jicarilla and grew up on a ranch just south of Dulce lets talk... the general store and chapter house are the only commercial establishments in town... you bet there's a lot of heavy truck traffic carrying so very unusual looking equipment this is oil country and most of the Jicarilla comes from those oil leases...
now as these heavy trucks are found down these little goat track roads its understandable some might mistake them for doing something shady...

As for tremors let us not forget the Rez is bordered by the Valles Caldera (or Jemez Caldera), is a 12-mile-wide collapsed volcanic caldera in the Jemez Mountains of northern New Mexico.

as to people being a bit stand offish towards strangers... you get that in any small town but to be fair we just had a problem with the tribal cops creating problems, enough that the police force was disbanded for a while and the FBI had to step in... lots of murders were happening up there... lots of drug dealings going on for a while.... to this day Dulce is not the place you want to go unarmed especially if you plan on trespassing on ground someone might be growing Marijuana on...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaddyBare]

That equipment looks like it fits the bill for any underground work. As you have to have large diesel power plants to provide power etc. This one though looks like it might be a high powered water pump by looking at the back end of the truck there looks like pipe unions for hooking up hoses etc. Any tunnels underground will have to have water constantly pumped out. So the thing to look for are big generators like this, water pumps, oxygen needs to be pumped in there too so lookout for signs of ducting etc. Fuel trucks for the gens. If this place is a quiet small town with zero development then something is up. Look out for dump trucks and have a look of what material they are moving in our out, if it's dirt, fresh gravel, mining ore, what color it is. Fresh gravel will likely be used on the floor of the tunnels.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The photograph shows a Halliburton oil field fracturing truck. It's used to pump a fracturing liquid with small balls into the newly drilled well to crack the sides of the drill hole to allow more natural gas to freely flow into the well. Has nothing to do with aliens, powering underground bases, providing air, etc. Before you leap off the deep end with all kinds of conspiracy theories - learn what oil field heavy equipment looks like.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefoot

I am reviving this thread from 2009. Some of the information in the original thread is surprising: I thought this horrible and infamous ET joint base had been destroyed. According to this thread, however, it was still in use as of 2009. Then there is THIS - the reason I revived the thread:

news.yahoo.com...
SATELLITE SEES HOT SPOT OF METHANE OVER DULCE, NEW MEXICO 2003-2009
"A satellite image of atmospheric methane concentrations over the continental U.S. shows the hot spot as a bright red blip over the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Utah. The image used data from 2003 to 2009.

"Within that hot spot, a European satellite found atmospheric methane concentrations equivalent to emissions of about 1.3 million pounds a year. That's about 80 percent more than the EPA figured. Other ground-based studies have calculated that EPA estimates were off by 50 percent.

"The new study, done by NASA and the University of Michigan, was released Thursday by the journal Geophysical Research Letters.

"The amount of methane in the Four Corners — an area covering about 2,500 square miles — would trap more heat in the atmosphere than all the carbon dioxide produced yearly in Sweden. That's because methane is 86 times more potent for trapping heat in the short-term than carbon dioxide."

NOTE: Even if this study ended in 2009 (which, given our government, may or may not be true) why do you think that the Dulce underground base was leaking methane? Especially if it was supposedly shut down in the last century?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I agree with your first paragraph, totally.

In my mind, I think that it's likely all kinds of underground bases or at least secret ones exist, probably for a good reason. What is of concern for many then is whether or not the activities being done are necessary or truly in our best interests. But besides some of these alien horror stories i.e. Dulce, what evidence is there that the activities aren't just rationale and basic military security stuff or weapons testing?

As to your second paragraph, I think there may be a gap in your thinking. First, many governments/people are greedy or power hungry, and may take offers of tech or whatever just as people take from other people. Second, your point assumes that the government or people knew the aliens were nefarious (assuming that they were).

You do bring up a good point at the end. If these aliens are so freaking advanced and truly extra-terrestrial, advanced enough to be inter-galactic travelers, why would they need to slowly take over? Being so advanced, it would be easy to just take over if that is the goal.

But this also goes back to the assumption that the goal is to to take over or that aliens are even nefarious. Maybe they aren't, if they exist.

originally posted by: Maddogkull
understand what your coming from. Maybe I just don’t have an open mind, but reptilian aliens controlling the world??? Even if dulce base is real I bet its just a weapon facility testing bio,chem, bombs or other stuff. I highly doubt there would be reptilian aliens. If you notice in a lot of interviews with people who "came" from the base, they are NEVER clear about things. NEVER. If I came to tell people of the world what’s up, and my life is at stake, I would give the most detailed information as possible.

Anyone Agree?

Also why on earth would humans agree to get technology from aliens, if the aliens main object is to enslave humanity. Even if they gave the humans some sort of special treatment involved. there would be some huge trust issues on actually beliving them. Its either our government are aliens or this whole thing is a lie. I honestly dont think any human would acually listen to an alien race planning on enslaving the earth. If they just dont invade our earth they would have to be afraid of us for some reason. Why are the doing it privately?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In agreeance over all. I am more of your opinion, that who knows if this base exists, but it would make sense from a military and political perspective to have some, whether for survival plans, continuation of government, or experimentation.

originally posted by: crazyewok

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

"What is of concern for many then is whether or not the activities being done are necessary or truly in our best interests."

A whole lot of questionable things are done in the name of "National Security." The assumption being that these "actions/secrets" ultimately benefit the average citizen - when they don't. The experiments carried out at Dulce to create human/animals hybrids had no clear and helpful goal to benefit anyone, beyond our scientists joining ET scientists in tinkering with DNA. (For awhile there, Geneticists were the most dead/suicided/disappeared of all researchers associated with the Joint ET labs.)

www.youtube.com...
PHOTOS OF DULCE HYBRIDS
Start at :58 and explain to me how these creatures somehow "benefit" the common man?

I'm sure the military is still in Dulce, now that it's been cleaned out, if only to keep more ETs out. Our solar system is littered with underground ET bases/labs that are now unoccupied - or reoccupied by different ET species that still know how to use the Alien Tech left behind.

And if you've ever perused the partial "Russian Red Book" on YouTube, you'd see that most of the ETs interacting with Earth are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals. If the U.S. government ever decides to treat the American citizens like the intelligent, reasonable folks we are, they should drop this waste-of-time "There are not UFOs!" game, and start releasing info on these ETs!

Right now, kids are "flashing" UFOs to draw them nearer, like it's a harmless game. And of course there are no stats on how many of these kids wake up to see an evil ET appear in their bedroom that night ...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The thing is, I am very open minded and willing to consider or read just about anything. However, I also have a very high bar, as a person trained in science and evidence-based thinking. I will listen or read anything. But for me to fully believe something is true, it takes a lot of incontrovertible evidence.

Can you tell me, sincerely, what evidence there is for the hybrids and Dulce being such an experimentation place? I've read the Dulce papers, which are fascinating. But that is not necessarily proof of any kind.

I feel the same way with a lot of other alternative ideas. I am not one by any means to just buy the official story on anything or be closed to other hypotheses. But I also don't just jump in.

originally posted by: MKMoniker

"What is of concern for many then is whether or not the activities being done are necessary or truly in our best interests."

A whole lot of questionable things are done in the name of "National Security." The assumption being that these "actions/secrets" ultimately benefit the average citizen - when they don't. The experiments carried out at Dulce to create human/animals hybrids had no clear and helpful goal to benefit anyone, beyond our scientists joining ET scientists in tinkering with DNA. (For awhile there, Geneticists were the most dead/suicided/disappeared of all researchers associated with the Joint ET labs.)

www.youtube.com...
PHOTOS OF DULCE HYBRIDS
Start at :58 and explain to me how these creatures somehow "benefit" the common man?

I'm sure the military is still in Dulce, now that it's been cleaned out, if only to keep more ETs out. Our solar system is littered with underground ET bases/labs that are now unoccupied - or reoccupied by different ET species that still know how to use the Alien Tech left behind.

And if you've ever perused the partial "Russian Red Book" on YouTube, you'd see that most of the ETs interacting with Earth are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals. If the U.S. government ever decides to treat the American citizens like the intelligent, reasonable folks we are, they should drop this waste-of-time "There are not UFOs!" game, and start releasing info on these ETs!

Right now, kids are "flashing" UFOs to draw them nearer, like it's a harmless game. And of course there are no stats on how many of these kids wake up to see an evil ET appear in their bedroom that night ...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Right now, kids are "flashing" UFOs to draw them nearer, like it's a harmless game.

Silly kids. Setting themselves up for a federal rap.
www.laserpointersafety.com...

But with their underdeveloped frontal lobes, what do you expect?
edit on 10/22/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply!

"Can you tell me, sincerely, what evidence there is for the hybrids and Dulce being such an experimentation place? I've read the Dulce papers, which are fascinating. But that is not necessarily proof of any kind."

With Ultra Top Secret topics (not just UFOs/ETs), the very core is always hidden - or removed from Internet articles. Dulce was like Eisenhower "bargaining" for Alien Tech weaponry, and "paying" with innocent people being abducted and terrorized. Some of these "government insiders" are still around, and do NOT want to be called out for the diabolical things they did in the last century in cohoots with negative ETs.

Although I am seeing other diabolical Gov. programs finally revealed (like giving healthy people diseases), with attendant lawsuits. And I know there IS a faction of "gov. insiders" who want and are always pushing for Total Disclosure. Are they testing-the-waters with the diabolical gov. tests, to see if the Eisenhower-approved abductions could survive the lawsuits in the event of Total Disclosure?

Anyway, what you won't read in the Dulce Papers (or anywhere else really, with "National Security" as a blanket excuse), is why these horrible experiments were being performed under Dulce. As everything else with the shadow government, there is the "cover story" to recruit top scientists ("Genetic work with blending human an animal DNA to find a cure for cancer and every other disease on Earth!"). And then there is the Truth ("Experimenting with creating hybrids, to both cure diseases on alien worlds with alien DNA, and slip more non-humanoid ETs into Earth society who look just like us.") This is at least my current theory.

(SIDE NOTE: Have you ever seen video or photos of Obama's "Alien Secret Service Agent"? Some of the rhetoric is over-the-top about him, but he IS very strange looking and behaving. I'd swear he has some ET DNA in him, and if he is telepathic, he may be the SS Agent that is can detect direct threats to Obama's personal safety - and there are a lot of those since he took office in 2008!)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
OBAMA'S ALIEN SECRET SERVICE?
Notice the Agent's rythmic rocking sideways, back and forth as he stands in the aisle, as he looks from one side of
the audience to the other. It's like he is psychically "scanning" for any "dangerous/murderous thoughts" aimed at Obama, instead of any weapons being drawn.

Why the ET interest in Earth genetics? Because we are mammalian humanoids, and after thousands of years of surviving an endless parade of diseases and wars, AND interbreeding with humanoid ETs, we are an especially hardy species who can survive in a variety of climates and ecological niches. Most ET species are very homogeneous and mostly live on worlds or in colonies with either a less-than-ideal ecology, or in space in traveling generation-ships, like what our scientists call "nomad planets."

Despite their knowledge, as these species age in such sterile or unchallenging environments, they may no longer be able to breed beyond a test-tube in a laboratory. And one "targeted" virus/bacteria could wipe them out. There is also the thought - since the Insectoids are behind the abductions - that they are investigating why mammals are so hardy and adaptable, compared to their Intelligent Insect species.

I may start a thread at some point over a topic of interest to me and this theme: Birth defects and/or genetic abnormalities that point to either long-ago interbreeding with ETs, or DNA tinkering to create a better "slave race", like what the Annuaki did to create Neanderthal Man from hominids.

I applaud your rigorous set of parameters for "proof", as testable and evidence-based. But with topics already official denied, and so unknown/unbelievable to most scientists, setting up a testable hypothesis can't be done at this point in time. But I DO applaud your willingness to be open minded.
edit on 22-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content, clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join