It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its a place so well covered up the land is not only left off the map but left off your mind.... from "the psychic"

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You make an excellent point, anything put out over the airways and especially the major networks of cable is not allowed to put out anything classified.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I was thunder-struck when I saw this thread.

having been in the military for over ten years of active duty, and working with more than my share of classified projects, I was totally taken aback while reading this thread. Everything I did in dealing with this supposed "base" was highly classified, and I cannot give any information without violating the National Security Act, but do you guys not really know whtether there are government operations there? Surely this in not some kind of a prank thread?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh, I definately think that there COULD be a secret facility out there, and I believe that discussion of its existence should be taken seriously, albeit objectively. If there is a base there, it is very well hidden and isolated. It would have to be. But also, I highly doubt that there would be any recognizable features that would give it away. Any exterior physical components would have to be very well hidden. In fact, I recall an individual who posted awhile ago named "AlanP" who said that he saw things resembling "smokestacks" hidden amongst rocks in a cliff, or something of that sort. I would bet that the nature of such a facility would be so highly classified that most people in high places dont even know about it. That is just my take on it. Remember: there COULD be a facility within the vicinity of Archuleta Mesa, not neccessarily there really is one. After all, the "burden of proof" lies upon anyone advocating its existence.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This has to be the best thread I've ever seen on ATS! I was wondering, though, if someone has done any further "earthquake" plotting in the areas that are supposedly over the VHST network according to the map shown earlier in the thread? It would be interesting if there was recorded seismic activity corresponding to those "tunnels" shown on that map!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
that lake at the given co-ords on pg 3 (sw Dulce) looks a little suspect IMO - why have 3 jetties in a lake no more than 500mt wide

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is single handedly the best research on ATS! not only did you think of something no-one else thought of , you spent the time mapping it all out and listing all sources.

I love when this happens. This is real research that you cannot doubt or shrug off. We have a huge piece of the puzzle where Dulce Base is concerned.

I am impressed.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I just wanted to post real quick nice job. Now I am off to explore your findings! I have never felt anything good about that place anytime I have heard about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am glad to see that people are taking more interest in discussing Dulce. After all, if it were real and there was proof, just imagine the ramifications of that. Just be careful when you personally investigate, because you might find more then you wanted to.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
that grass looks like a small lake actually, thats way too far to be part of the Archuleta Facility IMO

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I don't know how to research the subject but dulce believers might have some fun with this:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow good find OP, Can bombs that go off underground cause earthquakes?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i never heard about this place until now, thanks for the post

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I grew up in Dulce. Nobody has ever mentioned that there is a base on or UNDER my tribe's reservation.

that's not totally true, there has of course been secret base talk and conspiracies but no government official has ever directly stated to me or anyone I know that there is a major operation happening there.
edit on 4-3-2011 by snapmouse because: clarification

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefoot
I'm sure that many of you hear have heard rumors that there might be a base under Dulce, New Mexico. There are many threads all over the internet full of people talking about it, but actual verifiable information is always missing. I think I may have that missing information.

I live in New Mexico, and I definitely visited Dulce before I ever heard anything about the underground base or UFO sightings there, and the place even then had a very strange vibe.

The Apaches who live there (Dulce is on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation) are always closed mouthed about anything going on in their town, I don't understand why, but they do all stonewall, completely, if asked about UFOs or strange goings on in Dulce.

Recently, I met a family who lives in Dulce who are Pueblo Indians (very different from Apaches). They are thus isolated from the other people in their town. They told me that they had just moved to Dulce and that the place for them (even though they were from a tiny town) was very strange. They said that there isn't even anywhere to get a burger in town, and that at night everyone closes up their houses and stay off the streets almost as if there was an unvoiced curfew. They told me that almost every night there was a huge amount of military traffic on the roads through town, large cargo trucks and the like, and they also said that there are doors that the trucks take to drive underground.

I have also gone through many years of Dulce newspapers, and examined the trends in the town over the decades. Apparently since the time window that you will see from the earthquakes that I plotted, Dulce has become more and more prosperous, largely due to government help for their economy. I think that Dulce officials may have turned a blind eye to government activities when the government began to give so many benefits to their tribal council towards the mid-late 60s. I have also found clippings that detail stories of campers being accosted by armed bands of US military commandos in the Dulce area. There is no public military base near Dulce, New Mexico.

More than a year ago, I realized that to check on an underground base, you have to search for them based on their construction methods, which would involve using explosives to blow out underground taverns, and then using a tunneling machine like the one that RAND Corporation developed in the 50s (and used to construct NORAD).

So I went to the National Earthquake Information Center site, and then pulled up the seismic information on all earthquakes within 50km of Dulce over the last 120 years.

Surprisingly, almost all of the seismic readings had occured in the mid to late 60's, which was the window in time that I thought the place would have been built because there were so many underground government projects going on during that period like Raven Rock, Greenbrier, and many others that have now been declassified.

I very meticulously graphed every earthquake in that window onto a map of Dulce (using Longitude and Latitude as XY coordinates).

The results were surprising, but you can look at them yourself, and come to your own decision. Spend some hours to verify them if you would like.

In addition to all of this, I found out about a huge door on the top of an inaccessible craggy mountain just outside of Dulce, I got the lead for this door from people who work here in NM at a top secret weapons lab.

I messed around with this map of this door on the top of the mountain for a while, but I then was able to construct a triangular grid that led me to notice a huge black hanger in the forest, nowhere near a landing strip just to the north of Dulce.

All of this is very strange, but I would like you to go over the data yourselves and let me know what you think. Until now, I've only shared these findings with a few people, but now I want to get this out there where it can be discussed by other people.

Continued...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Firefoot]

maps.google.com...
Wow your plotting of the data and meticulous research is one of the best things I have seen on ats for a very long time!!!! I'm glad there are still some scientists and inventive thinkers still doing some hard work on this!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
PS: I just noticed that firefoot registered the account to post this and was only ever on this website for 2 days and all firefoot's posts are in this one thread.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we were really lucky to have someone who was evidently in the 'know' come to us and release this data for us as evidence. I hope there are more ways that people can think of using all these points? If someone lives near by this was definitely put together to give us all something to investigate. So the trail did not go 'cold' and so the public still had 'dulce' in their memory. People ask for 'evidence' and debunk really intently things to do with 'dulce' however they can't debunk this. This is why I think whoever 'firefoot' was leaked this information and where-ever firefoot is now, I hope that he or she is safe.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TGGGOADemos

I see that you are dredging up a bunch of old Dulce info to add your link, what are your thoughts on it? I am watching right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Great job, Love to see real research free of personnel opinion and containing information that can be checked....dont get much of that on ats lol

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jlc767

I wasn't sure about that native american guy who they talked to on top of the mesa. I think his name was daniel but I could be wrong, anyways, he seemed to me as if he was as much in the dark as they were. I admit, the people of Dulce are very tightlipped but if the really was a secret installation up there in or on the mesa, do you really think they would leave clues around the whole town? Granted, there still may be an installation there but think of all of the other top secret installations, they are 10's if not 100's of miles away from anyplace worthy of calling a town or even a city. Not to mention surely a small portion of people from Dulce would be involved in the base or had been just like Groom lake. John levier and Ed Fouche and countless others have came out and admitted it was there and that they worked there, why has no one done that for Dulce? Lastly, NM is just like any other central Western state, there is a heap of military activity going on there, not to mention they have 2 national laboritories, what people think are UFO's could just be test flights out of any other facility in NM.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join