It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 1.
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+205 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm sure that many of you hear have heard rumors that there might be a base under Dulce, New Mexico. There are many threads all over the internet full of people talking about it, but actual verifiable information is always missing. I think I may have that missing information.

I live in New Mexico, and I definitely visited Dulce before I ever heard anything about the underground base or UFO sightings there, and the place even then had a very strange vibe.

The Apaches who live there (Dulce is on the Jicarilla Apache Reservation) are always closed mouthed about anything going on in their town, I don't understand why, but they do all stonewall, completely, if asked about UFOs or strange goings on in Dulce.

Recently, I met a family who lives in Dulce who are Pueblo Indians (very different from Apaches). They are thus isolated from the other people in their town. They told me that they had just moved to Dulce and that the place for them (even though they were from a tiny town) was very strange. They said that there isn't even anywhere to get a burger in town, and that at night everyone closes up their houses and stay off the streets almost as if there was an unvoiced curfew. They told me that almost every night there was a huge amount of military traffic on the roads through town, large cargo trucks and the like, and they also said that there are doors that the trucks take to drive underground.

I have also gone through many years of Dulce newspapers, and examined the trends in the town over the decades. Apparently since the time window that you will see from the earthquakes that I plotted, Dulce has become more and more prosperous, largely due to government help for their economy. I think that Dulce officials may have turned a blind eye to government activities when the government began to give so many benefits to their tribal council towards the mid-late 60s. I have also found clippings that detail stories of campers being accosted by armed bands of US military commandos in the Dulce area. There is no public military base near Dulce, New Mexico.

More than a year ago, I realized that to check on an underground base, you have to search for them based on their construction methods, which would involve using explosives to blow out underground taverns, and then using a tunneling machine like the one that RAND Corporation developed in the 50s (and used to construct NORAD).

So I went to the National Earthquake Information Center site, and then pulled up the seismic information on all earthquakes within 50km of Dulce over the last 120 years.

Surprisingly, almost all of the seismic readings had occured in the mid to late 60's, which was the window in time that I thought the place would have been built because there were so many underground government projects going on during that period like Raven Rock, Greenbrier, and many others that have now been declassified.

I very meticulously graphed every earthquake in that window onto a map of Dulce (using Longitude and Latitude as XY coordinates).

The results were surprising, but you can look at them yourself, and come to your own decision. Spend some hours to verify them if you would like.

In addition to all of this, I found out about a huge door on the top of an inaccessible craggy mountain just outside of Dulce, I got the lead for this door from people who work here in NM at a top secret weapons lab.

I messed around with this map of this door on the top of the mountain for a while, but I then was able to construct a triangular grid that led me to notice a huge black hanger in the forest, nowhere near a landing strip just to the north of Dulce.

All of this is very strange, but I would like you to go over the data yourselves and let me know what you think. Until now, I've only shared these findings with a few people, but now I want to get this out there where it can be discussed by other people.

Continued...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Firefoot]

+43 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
These maps can be verified. It will take a while for you to regraph the earthquakes, but you can do it and you will end up with exactly what I've got. Be sure to use the zoom and to be sure to look at the satellite imagery. The door on the mountain and the strange hanger south of Pagosa Springs can be verified by checking other older satellite maps sites that show it as well. Make sure to take your time looking at these maps so that you can truly get the full idea.

(This is a map of the strange triangular grid with the hanger and door in the top of the mountain)
maps.google.com...

(This is a map of the earthquake points I plotted and the shape and size of the underground structure)
maps.google.com...

Tootles!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Good work. The earthquake map is a good indicator. I want to go there myself and check out the sourounding area .

I find the part about everyone staying inside after dark intresting. I have also read here on ATS that New Mexico has the highest number of missing children. Can anyone here verify that?

Star and flag for your hard work.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
To get a true feel for a place you would definitly have to live there for a least 3-4 months. Then you would start seeing the different habit's of the people there. It doesn't surprise me that there could be a underground base there.. Also do u think for a second that IF UFO Hunters had found something to prove their was a undergound base at Dulce NM (when they did a show about it) they would be allowed to report it? No way.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

You make an excellent point, anything put out over the airways and especially the major networks of cable is not allowed to put out anything classified.

You did some really good research. How sad that the gov is still exploiting the only real original Americans.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
some interesting things that i discovered using Google earth

the "arrow" is Dulce elementary school next to a hospital

interesting discussion on what some of the other objects are

bbs.keyhole.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Perfect stranger]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Actually ATS has had that data since 2005...
Plausibility Analysis of Archuleta Mesa (Dulce Base)

Good first thread though. Deserving of a Star and Flag

-E-

[edit on 14-9-2009 by MysterE]

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Its always good to see some people actually doing research rather than merely spouting opinions. Thanks for the interesting read.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefoot

Did u check for hidden camera near the "door"? If that place is always running, there are cameras for sure near each entrances and exits.

Plus, watch out. You could get abducted and never see light again.
Im not joking.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good factual info. Great thread, thx for the time you put in it. My 1st thought...richter scales register earthquakes or explosions?.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

en.wikipedia.org...

The Richter magnitude scale, also known as the local magnitude (ML) scale, assigns a single number to quantify the amount of seismic energy released by an earthquake.

en.wikipedia.org...

Potential energy is stored in the crust in the form of built-up stress.

Explosions can also cause stress in the earth, causing seismic activity that can be measured using the Richter scale or Moment Magnitude scale

There's a part in the article linked above about nuclear explosions underground. Simply put the Richter scale measures both earthquakes and explosions (underground for the most part) because it causes seismic activity.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefoot

That was good work... i've never heard of so much activity in one area... seems like underground bombs going off to remove the people from the region... i'd like to know what is going there? As for the door high in the mountains i couldn't really see that from the google map but the Hanger was plain to see in the middle of nowhere housing what exactly?

I've said elsewhere on this site that some of these earthquakes have been caused by explosions underground..

S+F

[edit on 14-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

EXCELLENT WORK! There is definitely something in Dulce. I was amazed at how the "earthquakes" made perfect lines across the desert!

It makes me wonder if Operation Gasbuggy is related to the tunneling operations there - if they were researching if they could get away with using low-yield nukes to dig their holes? Something to ponder.

Another thing - how many of these RAND boring machines were available at the time?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
as a fellow new mexican i have been interested in dulce for some time.

cool post and nice work on the background information you complied.

if anyone gets a group together to hit up the area for some exploration send me a u2u.

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
Also do u think for a second that IF UFO Hunters had found something to prove their was a undergound base at Dulce NM (when they did a show about it) they would be allowed to report it? No way.

Well, to a certain degree they did. Atop Archuleta Mesa, one of the Indians admitted to knowing where an opening was into the Mesa (via some sort of man-made tunnel, I believe). And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the same Indian also mention knowing the whereabouts of various streams that lead into the mesa via caves / caverns deep within the surrounding forests?

My thoughts on Dulce? I think it exists. The Indians on the reservation have seen UFO's. That entire region has been plagued by cattle mutilations. Some of the Indians are privy to entrances into the Mesa. But more importantly, the Indians are frightened to death of the Mesa. You saw them in that episode of UFO Hunters; they were freaking out up there!

• $20, they've been approached (or threatened) and told not to speak about the happenings of Archuleta Mesa to civilians.
• $20, they know more than what they've told UFO Hunters.

Someone kick-start a blog, form a 25-man stake-out to find these openings and I'll fly out from Virginia to help out...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jlc767]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Seeing as how I am Jicarilla and grew up on a ranch just south of Dulce lets talk... the general store and chapter house are the only commercial establishments in town... you bet there's a lot of heavy truck traffic carrying so very unusual looking equipment this is oil country and most of the Jicarilla comes from those oil leases...
now as these heavy trucks are found down these little goat track roads its understandable some might mistake them for doing something shady...

As for tremors let us not forget the Rez is bordered by the Valles Caldera (or Jemez Caldera), is a 12-mile-wide collapsed volcanic caldera in the Jemez Mountains of northern New Mexico.

as to people being a bit stand offish towards strangers... you get that in any small town but to be fair we just had a problem with the tribal cops creating problems, enough that the police force was disbanded for a while and the FBI had to step in... lots of murders were happening up there... lots of drug dealings going on for a while.... to this day Dulce is not the place you want to go unarmed especially if you plan on trespassing on ground someone might be growing Marijuana on...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well done. You can actually see how they tie intogether or connect.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How many other bases do you believe are out there? I only know of, of course the; Area 51 which tests planes I guess and the HAARP one along with this Dulce Base. I first learned of it from watching them Philip Schneider (R.I.P) vids, I caught wind of HAARP when doing research of E.M.P's...but on UFO Hunters they covered the Dulce Base, and am actually gonna watch the vid now. Star and Flag for you O.P

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GCDrift
How many other bases do you believe are out there?

Pretty sure Wright-Patterson AFB is rumored to have underground levels, as well as having been the first base to receive the remains of the Roswell crash. As far as other DUMBS, I'm not sure; I've only heard about Dulce.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very well and nicely presented research OP. The tremors and seismic data directly underneath and north of the city of Dulce are quite intriguing.

Did you manage to gather any actual seismic data? For example, the originating depths of the tremors and quakes? Finding out if these geological events happened deep inside the tectonic plates or quite shallow (single digit miles as opposed to double digit miles) would really help.

Awesome work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join