It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would enjoy seeing the age groups of

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

Very well said my friend, age is relative, there are the young, there are the young at heart, and you are so right when it comes to introspective journeys one is never to young or old to make the most of those.

The reality is that as intelligent or worldly or wise as any of us are or could ever be is that we are all frauds of a sort and in that most important way as who amongst really truly knows life's great mysteries.

Who here can grow back a severed arm, cheat death and or make the Great Rudy scratch his head and say you got me stumped on that one, here is the million doolar prize.

Theories abound by those who claim to know yet for one reason or another they are as earth bound as any of us, as all of us.

We have yet to truly discover the most important things regarding life, how to stop our own dying, how to come to terms with our inherent love for killing and material wealth, the mechanics of how we truly came to be and for just what purpose elude us all.

Many have answers that mean something to them but can't truly be validated in those scientific and logical ways that make any credible claim to universal acceptance or the truth.

The more I know the less I understand! In the face of the seemingly infinit universe we are truly all children.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

My age...well...ummm....okay

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That's the song I use for my cell phone ringtone Tristar!

I am not that old?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
pick a number between ` born ` and ` dead ` - thats my age

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Age doesn't necessarily bring wisdom but the odds of a fool growing old are considerably low.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So, in other words, the OP wants to appeal to authority based on... Age?

That is absurd.

"If I don't like what you say, I can ridicule you, or persuade others to dismiss you, because you are a youngin' "

Give me a break - a good thread is a good thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Age is inconsequential. Alcohol and drug usage while on ATS isn't.

And there is always to take "this" in to consideration........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

lol ah yes... "Glory days. They'll pass you by, glory days. In the wink of a young girl's eye, glory days."

but whaaa i'm thinking you're still having yours ... being the talented musician, actor and writer that you are.

As for myself, this dog hasn't had his day in the sun... yet. :/

More on target to the topic at hand; all i wanted to add was what i recalled as a young man. I remember dealing with many adults who assumed the worst of me just by the mere sight of me, yet not knowing anything about me but my age. In retrospect i see this was pure arrogance built on ignorance... and this is the last thing i would want to see replicated... within the walls of a fine institution, such as ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join