It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu vaccine is not a killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I keep hearing how the vaccine is going to kill everyone and such.

Now to start off i will not have the vaccine, not because i think its a NWO weapon, i just don't like vaccines for the ole flu.

If the goverment wanted to kill everyone they wouldnt put it in a jab they created, because then everyone would know the goverment did it.
Its like me shooting someone and then presenting the gun to the police.

Could someone explain the logic behind a deadly vaccine to me?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
search..it has been debating thousands time. swine flu is a brand new strain. vaccines has never been tested on human. have you even seen what swine flu vaccine made of?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I think that only a very small percentage of people who are concerned about the vaccine are of the opinion that it is designed to kill people. I think the majority of people are concerned about the thousands of other possibilities that surround it.

My own personal concern is the fact that the vaccine hasn't thoroughly been tested and anyone involved in administering it has already been given legal protection from any law suits. That is enough to make me want to avoid it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
id say my point , but i starred Karlhungis for a reason, pretty muched nailed it right there. thanx Karl.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

people will resist and
after that will come marshall law

listen to Á insider

projectavalon.net...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatshenneping

people will resist and
after that will come marshall law

listen to Á insider

projectavalon.net...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by whatshenneping]

Honestly, I don't know your username sorry

But I don't think the Swine Flu or the Vaccine, are harmful.

I can't buy it, either side.

I see what's going on, and single mindedly decided that, this is something else, not in a year or two from now, but more than that, is being prepared.

Something "sinister", a step in a ladder.

I think we're being prepped for something we don't want, and being willing for something else, and that! That is what scares me

I don't know how to put it, but I think their one step ahead as always, especially now.

I'm watching out for their plan, swine flu isn't it, it's a precursor to what's coming, it's a "BAIT AND SWITCH' in real estate. Bait and Switch.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Explain the logic of Nazi concentration camps in WWII. Those were not logical. Eventually somebody would find out. But they didn't until the Nazis lost control by losing the war. The powers that be control the media, the military, HAARP, nuclear weapons, the president, the congress, the CIA, the DHS, all those 600 to 1000 Fema camps, 100,000 shackle cars, they even have millions of coffins ready. They have emphasized getting everyone in a community vaccinated within a 48 hour period. They have National Guard practicing for riot control just in case people get so "anxious that they won't get vaccinated that they will riot." While obviously the crowd control is to protect themselves from angry angry people who's loved ones were forcibly vaccinated and showing ill effects. Plans show directive to vaccinate Sherrifs and their families first because they are apparently not in on it DHS seem to be in on it. National Guard people are telling their relatives, in another tread, to stay out of metropolitan areas middle of October. Any dubunking anybody tries to do only makes more people aware and awake. So any publicity on this subject is greatly appreciated. Our lives are depending on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I keep hearing how the vaccine is going to kill everyone and such.
... everyone would know the goverment did it.
Its like me shooting someone and then presenting the gun to the police.

They own the police they own the govt,now even the courts, but apparently not the Sheriffs because they want to vaccinate them and their families first.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would like to see Oathkeepers add an admonition to their list. I will never place any human being into a shackle car.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Once again, I feel compelled to explain a bit about Flu shots in general. Every year flu shot are produced for the flu season. I am sure you have seen this in the past years. What many do not realize though, is that every year it is a completely new flu shot, and it goes under the same basic testing guidelines as this years h1n1 flu shot has gone under. So those that claim that it takes years to properly test a flu shot are misinformed. It would not be possible to spend years (or any great amount of time) to test any of these yearly flu shots. It is just not possible.

Don't believe everything you hear about the h1n1 flu shots. Instead do some "real" research into it yourself. You will find that this h1n1 variant of the flu shot is produced in the same manner as all other previous years flu shot.

Now do not get me wrong here, I am -NOT- saying that these flu shots, of any variety, are safe. I am also not saying that you should run out and get it at the very first chance you can. It is a choice that is for you alone to make in the end.

I am simply pointing out that this h1n1 flu shot is no different than any other previously made flu shot; we just happen to know the exact strain of flu it combats this year.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The reason that this can work now and didn't for Nazi Germany and in 1976 is because we have a greater capacity to get rid of bodies. In Nazi Germany they had to undress people and used slave labor to carry bodies in and out of gas chambers. Now everything is automated. There is a lazer incinerator in Barstow that can melt anything so belonging piling up won't be a problem. Also all these places, Fema camps, etc are off limits anyway. No one can look at them now, how would anybody notice anything under a police state.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I will not be taking the vaccine whether or not it is mandatory.

However, assuming TPTB can engineer a virus + a vaccine, and you are TPTB would you a)

Invent a non-dangerous virus and a dangerous vaccine and force everyone to take it?

Or, invent a dangerous virus and a working vaccine and use disinfo (play the vaccine up as a killer) to make only the sheeple take it?

Edit: clarity

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ELNC3]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ELNC3]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That is the true worry I have. What is in it, why are they putting it in there especially since they know its dangerous. Why does this echo the swine flu of the 70's. Why is their immunity given to those who made it.

Funny thing is, that this vaccine may end up killing more people then the actual flu itself. Just due to poor design and bad politics.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It may be that the only thing the vaccine needs to do to kill you is for it to work as prescribed.

The way people die from H1N1 is that the immune response of the respiratory system overreacts and destroys the lungs.
It is not the disease which distroys the lungs, it is the immune response.

What does a vaccine do?

A vaccine strengthens the immune response.

I asked a doctor whether strengthening the immune response against H1N1 will increase your probability of death, the doctor said it was a good question, but had no answer. The doctor was my niece, so I know she was not holding anything back.

The real question is does prior exposure increase both the probability of both a less severe case for most people, and a fatal case a higher percentage than had no prior exposure?

If the answer to these questions is not known, then administering vaccination a coin flip with homicidal neglegence on one side of the coin.

new topics

top topics

join