It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey whats up everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just joined up recently but have been around for about 4 or more years. I remember back then the ATS main page wasnt all forums but it was articles on many different subjects. What got me here first was aliens and ufos but nowdays I am more into what is going on in the goverment and the future of my country. Ive decided to start posting more and after I get past the 20 post limit, I will start new threads and hopefully bring in some more information!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hello

Enjoy the site, theres plenty of topics on the government if your from the UK or USA not many on other places.

i was not around when there wasnt forums but i hope you like it better.

Enjoy your stay. i'll be looking forward to seeing you around.

Feel free to U2U me anytime if you need some replys on any topics of yours.

Thecrow001

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Im from the US. Texas to be exact.

I feel like I need to atleast contribute something in these times to help out fellow people. By these times I mean the situation of the country and the world. In my perspective, I see troubled times ahead and just want to do the best I can before I am unable to.

There were still forums on here back when I first found ATS but they were not on the homepage, or front page as some people call it. They were still here but not as big as they are now. I am really glad I found ATS as I use this for my news source at times and also as a place to talk about "crazy" stuff as some of my peers out where I am would put it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Texas great, a place i want to visit someday.

ATS is great for news and information i've learnt alot because of people passing on news and articles.

See you around my friend.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Welcome here.

I like Texas too, Ron Paul fan of course.

I hope to visit Austin someday because I heard a lot of good about it.

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Oh yes, I am a Ron Paul supporter as well.

Ive never really been to Austin but have drivin thru it a few times. I live in the north part of TX,a bit past Dallas/FT. Worth. The area has its own ups and downs.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Glad you came out of the shadows.

Looking forward to hearing what's on your mind.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hello, how do you do?

new topics

top topics

join