It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Filmed on the Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Schwabe

The moon "rang like a bell".

Ah. The oft repeated, and incorrect analogy.

Further research into the specifics of that phrase, and what was actually meant by it would be useful.

Unfortunately, people are taking it literally. And out of context.....

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Schwabe

McDonald made that statement before there was any seismological data from the Moon. At that time is was thought that the structure of the moon was similar to that of Earth, with a dense core, less dense mantle, and even less dense crust. Using this model (assuming a very dense core) made it appear that the Moon was not as dense as it should be.

We now know that this is not the case. The Moon's density is much more uniform and corresponds closely to the density of the Earth's mantle. There is no need to invoke a hollow or swiss cheese Moon.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by Lillydale

refuelling station??

Just a refuelling station? That is the only thing they built on the entire moon or at least half of it? Does that really make sense to you or are you just having fun? I do not mean to be gruff, it is just hard to tell if people are joking around here or if they really believe lizard people from mars live inside the earth and have spent over 6000 controlling everything so that after thousands of years of controlling they could take over????

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have to agree with Phage - the image he links to is the same crater area and a much better defined image... and no unusual objects at all.

Maybe the object was a Tardis...
Maybe just shadow/weird effects.
Sorry

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is one of the best videos I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

This is one of the best videos I've ever seen.

Uh huh.

Well, I'm waiting for the sequel.

When it is filmed again, one week later than the original, of the same location.

Just for scientific curiosity, you understand......

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sorry Phage, but you're wrong.

This is obviously the TARDIS, parked on the Moon for a Sunday picnic, everybody can see that.

Either that, or it's Buckaroo Bonzai's tour bus, but the shape is more like a Call Box

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join