It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread is my case for the existance of manmade (American) discs/saucers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi all,

Quite a while ago I posted a thread in which I attempted to make a case for the existence of at least one man-made, in this instance American, saucer/disc device.
My evidence consisted of a number of reasonable quality Google Earth images obtained in the northern section of the Papoose mountains range of Nevada, located approximately 28 kms north-east of the main Area 51 complex.

In my opinion, these images were of sufficient detail to show beyond a reasonable doubt that the saucer/disc object was most likely artificial and a constructed item.

From careful observation and analysis of the disc images, the indication was that this object was undergoing structural repairs at the time the image was taken. These repairs most likely were undertaken as a direct result of the saucer /disc object impacting the ground, possibly due to some kind of malfunction, resulting in significant damage to a major section of the object.

By judicious application of zoom and minimal enhancement, I was able to demonstrate mechanical activity/repairs in progress and also to highlight certain details of the disc object to further substantiate the case for artificiality and construction.

Unfortunately however, that thread seemed to attract posters who were somewhat antagonistic to the claims being made and who actually went to great trouble to discredit the observations and label the disc object as nothing more than a water hole in the process of drying up ... ridiculous as that explanation was.

Anyway, because I feel so strongly regarding this disc/saucer object and believe that it provides reasonable evidence of the existence of at least one man-made saucer/disc craft in the possession of the United States military, that I have decided to make another attempt at raising the awareness of ATS members and to present my case (and supporting evidence) once more.

Let's start off by taking a look at the general area where this object was located.

Google Earth location:
37 27' 08.64"N
115 39' 16.16"W

As is immediately obvious, this area is very mountainous, rugged, isolated and especially dry making it extremely unlikely that the object is nothing more than a misinterpreted drying out water hole.

Before we continue any further, let's put the "water hole" explanation to rest and locate some actual water holes in the area and compare appearances.

Water hole 1:

Water hole 2:

Water hole 3:

As was immediately apparent from the above 3 examples, except for a slight colour similarity, there was NO match in either the shapes, textures or location exhibited by these water holes.
So, unless someone can produce a more convincing match, the "water hole" explanation is "all dried up" !

Now, let's start taking a closer look and see what shows up ...

In my opening statement, I mentioned that it was my belief that this disc object had sustained considerable structural damage when it impacted the ground.
The following image highlights the area of damage sustained to the rim of the disc.

In this next image, I've highlighted 2 tower like structures ... both adjacent to the damaged rim and possibly involved in repairs.

From another angle, there is further indication of structural activity alongside the damaged section of rim.

In the following image, there is a dark area located centrally on the disk and may be some kind of device.

I've increased the brightness and gamma to help make the dark device like area in the central area of the disk stand out a bit better. It gives indication of having structure and 3 dimensionality.

In the following image, you can see immediately that the disc is artificial due to the indented geometrical construct on the upper hull surface.

Here we see another indication of artificiality ... an obvious hatch that is in the raised, open position.

In this image, the indentation and hatch can be seen ... also the disc has obvious VERTICAL thickness along the rim, again indicating that this IS a solid object.

As well as being in the open position, there is a perfectly delineated track of churned up soil leading directly away from the hatch.

Here's another image showing the geometrical indentation, the open hatch and the dirt track originating at the hatch and leading away.

As an additional reason why this could NOT be a water hole, note the parallel sides of the crater. Naturally occurring water holes rarely exhibit linear features such as in this case.

Continued next post ...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Continued from previous post ...

Now, it's one thing to conjecture the existence of a crashed/damaged military device ... but where could this device have been based ?
Well, the answer may be as close as 3 - 4 kilometres from the crash site !

This image shows clearly an ARTIFICIALLY CONSTRUCTED opening/entrance that has been designed to be lowered and raised. When completely lowered, it would be level with the surrounding ground. Also note that it's upper surface has been designed to blend in with the surrounding ground making it extremely difficult to spot from the air when in a fully lowered state.

Google Earth coordinates:
37 26' 17.10"N
115 41' 23.81"W

Camouglaged with fake rocks and all !

In this image, I've enhanced the light levels, contrast and brightness to show that there seems to be a faint internal light source within the shadow of the opening and a hint of possible structural details.

This image is an overlay of the camouflaged opening and the disc .... both images were taken at the 92 metre altitude level to keep them in close proportion.
As can be clearly seen, the disk and entrance are both within very similar width dimensions and therefore it's quite plausible that the disk could VERY carefully maneuver in and out of the concealed entrance.

ANALYSIS:

Ok, finally, we now look at a POSSIBLE sequence of events that led to the disk hitting the dirt, literally !

The camouflaged cover was raised and the disk exited ... initially in a due north direction (A) but almost immediately turning to a north easterly heading.
The disk continued at low altitude and slow velocity for approximately 2 kms along this north east heading until it entered a valley with walls appearing on its port and starboard sides.

At this point (B), the disk began to experience some kind of difficulty that proved uncorrectable. Over the remaining 1 - 1.5 kms of it's flight path, it began to lose altitude gradually in a partially controlled glide.

Eventually, coming in at a shallow angle, the leading edge of the disk impacted the ground sustaining considerable rim damage (C).
The forward velocity of the disk when it impacted was sufficient that it plowed a crater into the ground and continued sliding forward for an approximate length of 50 metres before coming to a halt. Because of its forward slide, the ground soil was pushed forward and to the sides resulting in linear and parallel embankments being formed.
Just before coming to a halt, and within the last few metres of travel, induced torque resulted in the damaged rim rotating clockwise approximately 45 degrees and being displaced away by this same angle from the original direction of travel.

CONCLUSION:

In this thread, and with this series of images, I've tried to provide reasonable evidence for the case of possible possession of man-made and constructed disk/saucer devices by the US military.
I've shown the location of an object/artifact that under close examination gives the impression of artificiality and constructiveness.
I've also provided evidence of a probable link between the object and a concealed opening/entrance that has been deliberately constructed and camouflaged in appearance. This entrance being located just a few kilometres from the disk object and considering the barrenness and isolation of the locality, implies a strong connection between the two.
Lastly, assuming the object is a constructed disk that has sustained damage, I have provided a feasible explanation for it being at that particular location and how it came to sustain that damage.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
nice pictures, but, why does the inside of the impact crater have
undisturbed flora.? also if my disc was damaged that badly, i'd have it towed. underground base looks convincing, but maybe thats a new parking lot.there is a road to it

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I didn't see your other thread, but man, I'm sorry, that IS a water hole.

But let's say for a second that it isn't. How exactly do you prove that it's made by man ? Or even American, for that matter...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Before anything else ..... S & F for you, mate

That was a brilliant bit of work you've put into it and there's no question about it but you've got me thinking big time now !!

i have to admit that I initially thought that the object was just some kind of natural thing out there in the mountains but after having seen your pics pointing out obvious signs of manmade work on the object .... well, what can I say but I'm with you on this one.

And you reckon that previously they tried to fob it off as a water hole ????
idiots !

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
nice pictures, but, why does the inside of the impact crater have
undisturbed flora.? also if my disc was damaged that badly, i'd have it towed. underground base looks convincing, but maybe thats a new parking lot.there is a road to it

I have no intention of making up answers just for the hell of looking good ... so as to why it wasn't removed to a more convenient repair facility ? I simply have no idea ... but that doesn't mean there wasn't a perfectly logical reason why it was left in place, simply that we don't know what their reasoning was.

Flora, in the crater ??? what flora ? I've looked at the crash site long enough (weeks) to not have missed any flora if it was there !

Take a look at the light coloured soil that was uncovered when the crater was created .... it's much lighter than the surrounding desert IMPLYING it's fresh and has not yet undergone WEATHERING when the image was taken.

So if it's fresh soil that means NO flora.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by tauristercus]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

But let's say for a second that it isn't. How exactly do you prove that it's made by man ? Or even American, for that matter...

Again, with the watering hole explanation !

Did I waste my time highlighting the OBVIOUS artificial structures on the "watering hole" such as the geometrical indentation and the open hatch ?

I've spent literally hours and hours examining the scene and would surely have recognized a "water hole" and saved myself all that time and effort ... NOT A %#$$# water hole !!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I disagree with you on the water hole explanation.

Take a really GOOD LOOK at what tauristercus is showing us. Thats artificial and obviously so.

Great thread, by the way and an S&F richly deserved

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Looks kind of like these? There from the Nevada test site located to the left of area 51

EDIT: took off the water hole comment.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
oh thats an artificial waterhole alright.on top of an underground stream.and to me ,the banks have green saltbushes
on them.and is that a damp/dark patch next to it where the stock
gather? that looks like really solid ground ,and i'm sure that anything digging that big a hole, would bounce ,and come to rest further on..........I still like your underground base though

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Again, with the watering hole explanation !

Well, that's what it looks like, I'm sorry that I cannot see your "OBVIOUS artificial structures", but I wasn't bashing you. I was mostly interested in the questions I asked that you did not answer.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Ok, sorry for neglecting the above part of your previous post ... just got so irate with the usual "it's just a water hole" explanation as if I'm too stupid to recognize the difference between a "natural" water hole and something that when you examine it carefully shows many signs of artificiality ... geeeezzzzz

Also very interesting though how no one seems inclined to debunk or even mention the obvious geometrical indentation, the upraised hatch or the activity against the "damaged rim" ... when they can simply gloss over the entire object with "a watering hole".

Anyway, back to the remainder of your questions ....

The primary reason that I opted for man-made and in particular American, as opposed to "alien" is due to the following observations.
1. Located less than 30kms from Area 51 main.
2. Located in US military controlled Papoose mountain range

Therefore it made more sense to me to assume it was human (American) manufactured as they control that entire area with an iron fist and not complicate things unnecessarily by dragging "aliens" into it with ZERO corroborating evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
One of my earlier images showing what looked like a deliberately camouflaged entrance/opening gave indications that there may be some kind of item hidden by the shadow cast by the open panel.

I've used Photoshop to manipulate the brightness, contrast, shadows, levels, etc to try and bring out further details.

The following is the best I can achieve but it's quite obvious in the 3rd image that there IS in fact some kind of device/equipment within the opening ... what it may be or it's purpose ... I have no idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Also very interesting though how no one seems inclined to debunk or even mention the obvious geometrical indentation, the upraised hatch or the activity against the "damaged rim" ... when they can simply gloss over the entire object with "a watering hole".

The image is a massively pixelated mess. That is why you see geometry. There is no way at all you can claim any of these things from such a low quality picture. Maybe if you could find higher resolution pictures (I'm sure there are other companies that do satelite imaging) you might be able to see it more clearly.

I do applaud the time you have apparently put into this, but with an image of that low a resolution, it's completely useless.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have to disagree regarding the apparent "geometrical indentation" evident on the disk.

Sure, pixellation is inevitable as you zoom in beyond normal limits, but the geometrical indentation is still visible as you "zoom out" a considerable distance, implying that pixellation is NOT the cause.
As I've stated, there are too many indications of deliberate design/activity to simply dismiss them all as pixellation artifacts.

Even that "raised hatch" that indicates a doorway/entrance/opening, even has supporting evidence by way of soil churned up directly infront of it and leading away ... indicating that it is INDEED what it appears to be i.e. a hatchway and that there has been considerable traffic directly to and from it, to have churned up the soil.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Clickfoot, I find that I have to agree with tauristercus that there are far too many indications of "deliberate design and activity" to claim it's nothing but pixellation.

I've just been looking at the originals on GE and can see why ts has taken this stance - his interpretation may not be perfect but there's no question that we're looking at something man-made.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Sure, pixellation is inevitable as you zoom in beyond normal limits

Specifically, the angles you have drawn on the image are simply not possible at that resolution. The lines you are seeing are created by the smoothing operation when you zoom the image.

Maybe you can provide more images that might seem more convincing? Trust me, I came to this thread not to debunk, but to be impressed

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Sure, pixellation is inevitable as you zoom in beyond normal limits

Specifically, the angles you have drawn on the image are simply not possible at that resolution. The lines you are seeing are created by the smoothing operation when you zoom the image.

Maybe you can provide more images that might seem more convincing? Trust me, I came to this thread not to debunk, but to be impressed

Don't worry, I'm appreciative of criticism as long as it's constructive ... and I do take your point

It's getting onto 10:30pm here in my part of the world and works just a few short hours away.

Ok, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do on the image quality tomorrow ... check back then, please.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Ok, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do on the image quality tomorrow ... check back then, please.

I shall, meanwhile I've been looking myself, so far haven't found much. According to Google Maps, this is Nellis AFB Bombing Range.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Ever seen a Stealth Bomber? For all effect and purposes, that plane is an American UFO. It uses a gravity accelerator to create a bubble around the plane and the covering of the plane I hear can only be made in space. I don't know anything about the fuel it uses, but again have heard it is exotic.

That being said, look at your history. The Nazis were in contact with ET, that much is clear now. I am certain that at least some of the photos of the Nazi disks are real. Phil Schneider and Bill Cooper both said that the triangle shaped ones are ours. Here are a few sites on this...

www.naziufos.com...

www.unmuseum.org...

www.eyepod.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join