It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Thank you for being brave enough to voice your opinion. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The real masters of terror are the Global Elite who rule from behind the scenes, they truly do use fear, violence, and deception to rule the masses. They are far more dangerous to us all then a few bearded guys with a few pounds of explosives... People never really let that sink in, who is more to fear, who should we be more wary of? The Titan's of commerce and government or some sweaty guy building a bomb in a cave hoping to kill himself?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

your welcome
i just found it fitting as we are talking about the issue at hand and how people can be manipulated into thinking things.

like i said the topic its self is kinda ironic when one looks at this history of countries and this is not just about the USA .. my own country has a lot to answer for regarding the IRA.

we knew lots of times when they would blow us up.. we should know we staged most of them .. and blamed it on the IRISH

sound familiar? would not be surprised if we gave the US some "TIPS" on how to stage a false flag in that regard..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The real masters of terror are the Global Elite who rule from behind the scenes

This is the real point "star"

do not need to add more to that correct statement | well said |

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Why dont the terrorist claim that 9/11 was an inside job? Then they could maybe make a civil war in USA.

When they say the things they say they only hurt the population, not the government.

That wouldn't erupt a civil war, it'd only open up more investigations and ATS members would have a field day praising wacked out religious Middle Easterners for "spreading the truth."

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I do not feel I have to think in black or white.

They can be right about many things they say but have the wrong actions.
If what they say, they really believe, they would be trying to take the politicians out themselves, and not civilians.

If they were totally wrong, they'd never have got as far as they have. If they were totally right and had the best motivations and actions, the world would be different.

They do have a lot of power mainly because they have strong convictions. But actions need to be in line with actual goals.

Their actions speak terror and killing civilians. Actions do still speak louder than words. Pity they can't get their crap together, or is it?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I would not be so sure about that assessment my friend.. one has many ways to play chess and wining a war and losing one means different things

I suggest you look up who created the fed, then understand the war was in fact not lost.. "just the battle" if you get my drift..

read this and you will understand the magnitude of ALL our problems

and it has bugger all to do with "wining a war" but has EVERYTHING to do with who prints the MONEY

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want to post this so you understand HOW this game works and why people are so DUMB

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey so im relatively new here and ive been trying to add a photo, whenevr i go to the member tools tab and go to my pictures it says i have to sign in, im already signed in, and then when i try again it says username and incorrect passowrd blah blah blah, Ive got the right passowrd i copied it form ym ATS e-mail they sent.
anyone able to help me how i put a picture in my display thingy

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Ohh god i know, ive done my homewrok on the Fed, we get Ron Paul on youtube up here in Canada so i understand how #ed up it is that a private institution lends money to the government with interest tacked on to every dollar, where does the money to pay for the interest come from?
Ive read on the isle and the market collapse/panic caused in order to pass the bill. So i am 100% on board with ya on that subject, but its a good iea to educate as many as possible so cheers for the link im gonna read it for the comments and new points of view.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I never understood people like you. What is all of the hatred towards your country? You have some nerve that is for sure. These terrorists have killed their "own people" and they massacred their own people. We have not done that.

Did you forget 9/11, is that not concidered "getting bombed." Is your head up your A$%?????

All of these hateful people living in America that hate our Army and all our service men and woman need to get the hell out! For real, I am sick of morons talking all this crap, you are misinformed! Less people have died in Iraq then died in 1 day on the beaches of Normady. Did you know that? There have been less casualties in this war then in any other war? Did you know that these people died for what they believe in and you would never have the guts to stick up for anything. You sit in your house, go about your daily business not even thinking about what people have sacrificed. You are selfish! Did you know that the American soldiers are thanked every day by Iraq's who are not being tortured anymore? No, because you are so blind to the world around you that you can't even think straight.
Were innocent people not killed all around the world because of these terrorists that you are sticking up for? My God people are so stupid it is scary. Its because of people like you that this world is turning into a crappy place! You actually have the nerve to say that we have killed all these innocent people, like that was something that was planned out. These terrorists kill more of their own people everyday........ They blow up churchs and schools, yet your mind is so foggy somehow you blame America. Unbelievable that is for sure!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
pointing out the flaws in western society is really easy, a 5 year old child can do it, but so long as your solution to those problems involves killing civilians to get your point across, you are wrong.

pointing out the flaws in muslim society is really easy, a 5 year old child can do it, but so long as your solution to those problems involves killing civilians to get your point across, you are wrong.

pointing out the flaws in any society is really easy, a 5 year old child can do it, but so long as your solution to those problems involves killing civilians to get your point across, you are wrong.

not only are you wrong, your wasting your time. you really can't fix a society by killing people, it's a stupid idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

If what they say, they really believe, they would be trying to take the politicians out themselves, and not civilians.

That would a BIG mistake if we ever let that happen. For the American people, but especially for those that carried out the act. The Bush administration already planned for just such an event with Presidential Directive 51. This would allow the Federal Government to be taken over by a "Shadow Government" in the event that Congress or the President were killed - a Shadow Government that was probably comprised mostly of those that receive the large Black Ops budgets ... and let me tell you - those people really LOVE their toys. It'd turn this world into one large Hell-Hole.

If we want our country back, then we need to vote them out of office.

If we were to start a "revolution" then it'd be labeled a domestic threat to the government and treated as a terrorist organization. Like Hezbollah, it wouldn't matter how much political tout you had, or how much you tried to play by their rules, you'd still just be a "terrorist" organization because you fight against what they strive for.

The only power the people hold against such a corrupt and un-just government is the power of the vote. And it takes A LOT of people to wield that power. A lot of activist to get the word out.

We got a small taste of that power with Obama. But, we got a large taste of it with Ron Paul. Though, as I mentioned in a previous post - 98% of people in this country just listen to the main stream media and the MSM told them to vote for Obama. And that's how he was elected.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Who are we fighting against, are we still looking for a diabetic in a cave. They are supposed to be savages but they speak of civility and peace. They are supposed to be full of hate but they ask for understanding in troubled times. They are supposed to be extremeists but they want to live lives without pain, violence and democracy by the barrel of a gun.

When are people going to wake the F*@& UP

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Of course the "terrorists" say things like that because they believe America is being running by the American citizens, they have bought into the lie that we are in control, when in actuality our Government has gone rogue on us and it is committing actions in our name, through their policy, and while putting our soldiers backsides on the line and using the citizens as collateral and cannon fodder caught in the middle.

We as a nation of citizens are no more in control of our Government, when we should be, than a grenade is in charge of when its pin is pulled, the timing device is set to go off and it just explodes whenever some dumb grunt pulls it and throws.

No, I am not saying soldiers are all dumb, or even grunts are, it was an allegory there, plain and simple.

Our Government is as out of control of the people it is supposed to be protecting just as much as the extremist Islamic factions are out of control of the nation of Islam.

There are rogue actions on both sides of the battlefield, "extremists" of both ilk, utilizing people of both nations as well as many nations as human shields in a war that should never have been fought to begin with because war is not something I value, although I will fight and stand my ground, peace is a much better thing to advocate.

I do believe there are terrorists out there and they are bad, but as well I believe our Government is over-inflating the imagery, over-inflating the numbers, and over-inflating their own ego in that we as American's buy into their crap, because the master plan is to build up this terrible concept of "terror, terror, terror, everywhere" like some boogeyman and that each and every one of your neighbors might be a "terrorist" in order to confuse, terrorize you, and turn your neighbor in for the slightest infraction, because Divide and Conquer works well.

Especially when a Government is willing to use it against its own people.

I never bought into the myth that there's a "terrorist lurking everywhere" because that is just what it is, a myth, made up by people who like to tell fairy tales and bed time stories to little children just to terrify them into an action of no action.

Our soldiers deserve the greatest respect in the world, they work hard for a living, and sometimes kill someone when they have to, and to me they are to be regarded in the highest esteem, unfortunately, they are directed by bigots, liars, and crooks who will use religion as a means to wage war.

Yes, Christianity verses Muslim, the Crusades never stopped in the Middle Ages.

It only changed monikers, faces, and people, continuing through war of ignorance and attrition.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The greatest tool a government or religon has to control its people is to convince them that they are seperate, different and better than everyone else, thus giving them a false choice of authority and control. If you examine the differences between holy books, pick any, they are far outwieghed by the similarities. The message of peace, love and human rights is precipitous through all components of the human experience. though the names and places have been changed to protect the innocent, the message still persists. To Govern is to control. Our founding fathers did not want the government we have today, I fear it has been terribly distorted from its original intent. No where in the constitution or bill of rights is the word democracy used, it was supplanted to give a false choice.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

hey hack just enter your email mate.. and then it will send you a new email with your password

then go to the media section of the site upload your pic and then it will give you the code to post it or use it as your avatar

sorry to be off topic just trying to help out

-== SA ==-

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

[edit on 14-9-2009 by heyo]

My crow is named "Vel"

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

I dont mean to sound crass here but wooohhaaaaaaa

the people who run about blowing other people up are FUNDED by the very same PEOPLE you elect?

let me show you

You are at the bottom of the apex at the top are a few who print money

you in fact THINK that money is YOURS when its not.. they brainwash you in to thinking MONEY is worth ANYTHING when the truth is you could go live on a farm and raise chickens cows grow your own food

will you? NO why? because you are STUPID and LAZY

Then were does the army / terrors come into play? MIND CONTROL

OH lets fight for FREEDOM? freedom? are you kidding me? YOU in order to travel require 1 a passport 2 a license to drive 3 some form of IDENTIFICATION

tell me what do you think is the point?

are you the LION or the Gizel??

short story...

once upon a time there was a human.. and the human reproduced and made a clan and the leader of this clan wanted to control his clan and in order to do so created a means to do so "he was smart" his creation was religion but once he got sick of that idea and his clan got to big as a way to control them he invented MONEY

you are a ANIMAL not special.. not gods little bitch just a little animal

thinking and bitching will not help unless the collective human race understands that SOME are The WOLF and some are the SHEEP and some

are the SHEPPERD....

take your pick, because right now the WOLF is very much in charge and you are very much the SHEEP and the Sheppard is only in a BOOK

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
reply to post by king9072

I never understood people like you. What is all of the hatred towards your country? You have some nerve that is for sure. These terrorists have killed their "own people" and they massacred their own people. We have not done that.

Did you forget 9/11, is that not concidered "getting bombed." Is your head up your A$%?????

All of these hateful people living in America that hate our Army and all our service men and woman need to get the hell out! For real, I am sick of morons talking all this crap, you are misinformed! Less people have died in Iraq then died in 1 day on the beaches of Normady. Did you know that? There have been less casualties in this war then in any other war? Did you know that these people died for what they believe in and you would never have the guts to stick up for anything. You sit in your house, go about your daily business not even thinking about what people have sacrificed. You are selfish! Did you know that the American soldiers are thanked every day by Iraq's who are not being tortured anymore? No, because you are so blind to the world around you that you can't even think straight.
Were innocent people not killed all around the world because of these terrorists that you are sticking up for? My God people are so stupid it is scary. Its because of people like you that this world is turning into a crappy place! You actually have the nerve to say that we have killed all these innocent people, like that was something that was planned out. These terrorists kill more of their own people everyday........ They blow up churchs and schools, yet your mind is so foggy somehow you blame America. Unbelievable that is for sure!

Victoria, I'm really hoping your post is 'satire,' but somehow my gut tells me you are serious.

Again, I thought people were starting to wake up from the brainwashing...

Victoria you're the perfect example of someone who has no clue of the false matrix that you're living in.

It's time to wake up....please do some research and find out what is really going on before it's to late.

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There definitely is no good vs evil. Its all gray.

Anyone not in a government or corporation with an economical/political interest in wars are just innocent bystanders in their efforts to control the world.

I cant even relate to people who think its about good vs evil. Its just so dumb to think that way.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
discard...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by donhuangenaro]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join