It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Michael Stone- The man who wants a 3rd term for Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Meet Michael Stone- A writer for The Examiner and as quoted below from his profile he is a...

Gypsy scholar and freelance writer, Michael is a secular humanist with a passion for politics and protecting the civil liberties of those on the margins of society.

I'm not actually even aware of what a gypsy scholar is but lets move on....

Obama in 2016? Yes we can! Work has already begun to repeal the 22nd amendment, making possible a third term for President Barack Obama. We, the good people of this great nation, already did what some thought impossible. We helped elect an enigmatic junior Senator, Barack H. Obama, the 44th President of the United States. Once again the good people of this nation are coming together to support change. The time is now to repeal the 22nd amendment. We must preserve our ability to choose. The right man for the job, the right man for the time, the right man for the circumstance, is President Barack Obama.

Article 1

You read it right- this man wants the 22nd amendment repealed and Obama for an unprecedented 3rd term, without even assuming Obama's going to win or lose the 2nd. We are still less than a year into the administration and this man wants a 3rd term. I'd love to know what "work has begun" already. I'm not aware of any movement of sorts...Are any of you?

This man also fully supports ACORN...despite being labeled a criminal organization for tax fraud and supporting prostitution/child sex trade. Granted not all members should be charged but clearly this isn't your grandmothers church group. The title of his post being..."Acorn loses Census; Fox and Beck win" as if this is a tragedy and loss for our country. He even thinks the scandal that was filmed secretly was staged and put on!

While ACORN may have management problems, ACORN is not dedicated to prostitution, tax evasion, illegal immigration and the child sex trade. ACORN has over 400,000 members and more than 850 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the United States. The actions of a few individuals staged and choreographed by a couple of aspiring journalists should not be used to condemn 400,000 good people working for poor and working class Americans

Article 2

AND he believes that the two journalists who filmed the incident will be prosecuted for secretly filming...YET provides ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF- just his words.

The filmmakers who recently released a video of ACORN employees making questionable remarks may face felony charges. James O'Keefe and co-conspirator Hannah Giles apparently broke the law and committed a felony by recording the ACORN employees without permission and broadcasting it on YouTube.

Article 3

And of course he has plenty of views regarding the tea party protests...which happen to be eerie similar to those of say..NBC and MSNBC...what are the chances?

Glenn Beck's self promoted 9-12 project is an attempt at making crazy mainstream, an invitation to treason and civil war. Beck, the Fox News on-air personality. is exploiting 9-11 for his own self aggrandizement. Beck, Fox News, right wing extremists and corporate-backed groups are sponsoring the anti-Obama march

Article 4

Anti-Obama march..? I seem to recall them being tea party protests and they weren't anti-Obama but anti-government control and government accountability. But hey...nothing we haven't heard before...

I have nothing against Obama as a person, just his policies...but this man is warped beyond all repair. Sure he's entitled to his opinion and his political freedom but its clear that this man is spewing trash. None of his posts are as stated in his description- in favor of civil liberties. The only thing they favor is the "BarackStar" himself.

[edit on 9/14/2009 by AceOfAces]

[edit on 9/14/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Do you really think he likes Obama? I detect a strong support for Bush in his words. (/sarcasm).

I think he's so biased that many people won't take him seriously, its the more subtle propaganda that has the greatest effect on voters.

Another person who has bought into the 2 party system, they don't think about policy or issues but about "their" side winning.

Good find.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Exactly what it is...propaganda at its best. He defines himself as a civil activist yet clearly would rather give up American rights so that Obama can flourish and do what he wants. I haven't seen anyone this diluted in quite some time truthfully...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'll give this more than 5 minutes of thought if Obama gets a second term, and even then, it is unlikely. You really think this guy is going to influence the constitution, or gain support from anyone that can?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

Like most organisations/causes the democratic party is not completely uniform.

You'll have people like Michael Stone the real hardcore "recently converted" believers.

Voters who voted democrat just to get rid of Bush/Republicans. DINO's, Democrats in name only.

The "base" - loyal supporters of the party.

Etc etc.

Fanatics like him are rare thankfully.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If the NAU is established, do not be surprise if Obama's term is lengthened. He has more charisma to smooth things over with foreign powers than any other candidate would.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think they may try to but they'll never succeed...We kept hearing about Bush's 3rd term and that never came to be. While the idea is scary- just trying to actually go along with those plans without angering the American public severely is impossible and I think thats why Bush didnt go along with it and Obama wont succeed. Something that big cannot be done without seeing the pitchforks and torches.

I agree completely with your statement Chilled Zen. Everyone wanted to see Bush go and really didn't care who was coming in just as long as they weren't republican. Those hardcore democrats that have the "sink with the ship" mentality put so much faith into their leader that they don't see the way it is- only whats being told to them. Despite the sinking ship, they are holding on to what they can and their views aren't their own- its the administrations views. Essentially "copy cats".

Like I said in my original post- I doubt this "movement" is going anywhere but this guy is spreading propaganda and trying to initiate some form of insane loyalty to these crazy views and those who have clearly seen the light are labeled as "insane" and "dangerous"...Like I said before...He's too blinded to ever see clearly again.

top topics

join