It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, something big is about to happen; they are waving the dead guy at us again!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertDweller

Just smile!

It's you playing tricks with you

Awaken others. Cherish that you can see it for what it is. There is nearly 6 billion to awaken.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well,I think the big thing here is Obama's approval ratings are slipping so the Administration is panicking about it.I find it odd that the "verification" for this tape was done outside of the CIA and the other intelligence shops.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

Neo=New Con=Conservative

You are falling for the paradigm

This vs That

It is us(everyday people) vs them(TPTB)

Remember this because if you do not, they(TPTB) win

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is very interesting information for me. Especially because I saw a dream couple of days ago.

In dream I was watching some City at birds eye perspective. And one building in City that was hotel.
I know somehow in dream that there were something odd in cellar in that hotel. I don't know how I knew that the building was hotel, I just knew that.
Hotel explodes and all surroundings around several blocks distance. I saw big lava kind of flows in streets, City streets were full of flowing fire. Next i was watching the TV news broadcast where they show videos from burning City ruins. They told at the news that Nuclear bomb were exploded in Washington DC. I'm not sure does it mean Hotel Washington DC or the City. The building was unknown to me. Next news shows the map of US east coast, there were two explosion overlay images, one was I think, in Washington DC and another explosion is couple of hundred kilometers south east at Washington DC. OR, Washington DC was that which was at the south east of another.

More interesting this is because I've heard and read these "nuclear bombing" prophecy very first time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Haha so funny that they played the Usama card. Well this can more or less only mean that they are in need of more fear and some sort of distraction for the masses. Timing is perfect, as usual. And it WILL happen something really big in the near future, unavoidable.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by InOurNature]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This being ATS, every time OBL comes out with some silly screed, "something big" is "about to happen" - but it's been my observation that most of the time, nothing much happens.

Let's face it, here on ATS the sky is always falling

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What a total waste of bandwidth.

"something big is about to happen"

Then goes on to rant about nothing more important than what he had for lunch.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

If the terrorists are so well-funded and sophisticated enough to send people to the US to learn to fly jet aircraft on student visas, then get box cutters past security and use them to take over an entire plane, push their way into an unlocked pilot's area, and then manage to stay in the cockpit with an unlocked door and multiple passengers on the other side who might want to band together to overthrow them, and then pilot that plane into buildings all because we "support Israel" ...

then why the heck haven't they used that same level of sophistication against Israel?

Why is it that in Israel they use Palestinian (not Saudi) locals to blow up buses? With the breadth and depth of hatred against the Jewish state, and with the funds and supposed sophistication of their operation...why can they only succeed in blowing up a bus or the doorway of a McDonalds?

Not to make light of the deaths, but come on!

My prediction is that the only major building in Israel that will eventually be blown up probably by *uses quote-y signs with fingers* "Iran" will be the Dome of the Rock.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
MSM has picked it up, now:

www.cnn.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I, too, find the timing interesting. We haven't seen this for quite some time, until now.

I love this quote from the CNN article:

"CNN could not independently authenticate bin Laden as the speaker in the 11-minute video posted on Sunday by As-Sahab Media -- al Qaeda's production company."

Yeah, dead men can be hard to authenticate!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Since the CIA recruited, trained & financed al Qaeda & Obama and since the CIA throws nothing away (you know how hard it is to get s### off the bottom of your shoe) aren't we really fighting ourselves.

Let's all join together in brotherly love.
Either that or really clean the scum out of Washington.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
This being ATS, every time OBL comes out with some silly screed, "something big" is "about to happen" - but it's been my observation that most of the time, nothing much happens.

and yet it is falling, i guess just not fast enough for you to notice, I've seen it too when people here claim that the sky is falling faster than it is but look one more time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have to agree. I mean how times have they waved the dead man around yet nothing happens? You would think ATS'ers would get it after a while. I guess like every time rocket comes from Lebanon a WW3 thread is started on here LOL.

A paranoid/delusional lot they are!! But its entertaining to watch so thats why im here!!

Originally posted by Arsenis

and yet it is falling, i guess just not fast enough for you to notice, I've seen it too when people here claim that the sky is falling faster than it is but look one more time.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Good post as usual.

Sibel Edmonds made it clear that Bin laden was a US operative until
the day of 9-11.

Sibel Edmonds

Ppl truly have no idea of the magnitude of the lies we are being told.

The fall of western civilization is at hand.

Bezmenov nailed it.

Subversion of the US via Demoralization

If you do not have plans to hide you and those you care about
away from the cities, then you are kidding yourself.

Even some Phds have come forward saying this is exactly like
it happened before just the players are different this time,
and of course the victims.

Phd says USA headed for Hell on Earth

So please consider preparing for what is coming.

If you don't you have no one to blame but yourself if you read this.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis

Yep. Sure is.

Every time OBL (allegedly) shows up it is for a purpose, whether to help George W. gain in the polls, or push through some Patriot Act. He exists to manipulate the people.

But his main use as a CIA cartoon character is to put us all in the mind of incoming terror and how we must prep for battle over there so we "don't have to fight them over here" - of course.

Something is going to happen within the next six months and all this recent terror-related fear mongering is preparing us for it. Paki killers among us? Domestic militia? Iran go time with Israel? Something's coming. We just don't know what......... yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sorry to bust your bubble, but those links you posted were by folks who have nothing to offer but OPINION. Give me a break....means nothing. I could just as easily post links to articles debunking everything they said.

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Good post as usual.

Sibel Edmonds made it clear that Bin laden was a US operative until
the day of 9-11.

Sibel Edmonds

Ppl truly have no idea of the magnitude of the lies we are being told.

The fall of western civilization is at hand.

Bezmenov nailed it.

Subversion of the US via Demoralization

If you do not have plans to hide you and those you care about
away from the cities, then you are kidding yourself.

Even some Phds have come forward saying this is exactly like
it happened before just the players are different this time,
and of course the victims.

Phd says USA headed for Hell on Earth

So please consider preparing for what is coming.

If you don't you have no one to blame but yourself if you read this.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
This is very interesting information for me. Especially because I saw a dream couple of days ago.

In dream I was watching some City at birds eye perspective. And one building in City that was hotel.
I know somehow in dream that there were something odd in cellar in that hotel. I don't know how I knew that the building was hotel, I just knew that.
Hotel explodes and all surroundings around several blocks distance. I saw big lava kind of flows in streets, City streets were full of flowing fire. Next i was watching the TV news broadcast where they show videos from burning City ruins. They told at the news that Nuclear bomb were exploded in Washington DC. I'm not sure does it mean Hotel Washington DC or the City. The building was unknown to me. Next news shows the map of US east coast, there were two explosion overlay images, one was I think, in Washington DC and another explosion is couple of hundred kilometers south east at Washington DC. OR, Washington DC was that which was at the south east of another.

More interesting this is because I've heard and read these "nuclear bombing" prophecy very first time.

I think I remember more about the hotel I saw in my dream because I was going throe the DC's hotel pictures. It looked like Hotel Harrington, same early 1930's architectural style. I'm not saying it was Harrington, it just has same look and feel but cannot be sure. My memory is not so clear. Maybe I should try hypnotism. But remember, this was just a nightmare that I saw being in flu.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just going to all of the threads that pointed this week or this time frame out as being interesting... S. Africa embassy closed. FBI warning to Stadiums, Hotels and Entertainment Venues.

09/22/09 Guess we'll see how the rest of this week plays out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join