It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, something big is about to happen; they are waving the dead guy at us again!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've always felt the release of OBL tapes to be timed to drum up support for military/CIA endeavors.

Are OBL videos faked?

It is suggested that the calls from passengers and crew were faked using sophisticated voice-morphing technology developed by the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico and that the December 13, 2001 video of Osama Bin Laden claiming responsibility for the attacks was also faked, featuring what appeared to be an overweight lookalike version of Bin Laden.
- source

When the CIA had OBL working for them (as "Tim Osman") they could have made detailed recording of his biometrics, including his voice. Then it was just a measure of using the voice-morphing tech from Los Alamos to dole out a new OBL terror threat any time the military industrial complex needed to whipsaw the American public back into total obedience.

Do you QUESTION the official story of 911, or the US militarie's role in world domination, or at least middle eastern domination? The YOU are a traitor.

Obama is NOT part of this CIA/military oligarchy. He is NOT part of this "nwo" as so labeled by Bush Sr. Cheney still has a firm death's grip on American fearmongering, and when it behooves Cheney he'll release additional OBL videos, any 'ol time he needs to whipsaw "traitorous" Americans back into obedience.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They are waiting for the right time to telly ou that Osama is hiding in an iranian nuclear research lab.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
The thing I love about these is how 'no one can find the guy' that is supposedly squatting in caves in the desert, but Thank Goodness he just happens to leave a VHS tape labeled "TO THE US" on it.

Hilarious. That alone is enough of an insult to everyone's intelligence.

Thread winner.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

That is indeed a fascinating angle. One i hadn't covered myself, so thank you for the heads up. Conversely though, it might be in tptb's interests for Osama to tie into the theories put forward by 'skeptical' thinkers. If he was to do so, 'skeptical' theory could then be linked with terrorist ideology and if you follow that thought down the line it could all get very messy indeed.
Anyway which ever way you look at it this is an area of propaganda that hasn't been exploited yet. Why?
Imho this question deserves a threat to it's self.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

it means "ooh look the big bad 9/11 mastermind is threatening us again"
or...for those of us who realize Bin Laden's long dead...

And we're about to experience some horrible thing, to cover up what we all know is REALLY going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

we,as an alleged free people,do not really have any choice
other than to swallow what our "leaders"tell us.
what could we actually physically or peacefully achieve in the
event that we decided to try and change things.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Everytime the gov't puts up another fake vid of bin ladin I laugh. The guy died 7 years ago. It was confirmed in a NSA briefing. Also the fabled Al-quida that they keep tossing around is also a bunch of BS. Being an older program junky back in the 70's I learned a bunch of computer languages. And one of them was ADA. Which is used by the DoD. In the class it talked about a DoD program called al-quida, and what it could be used for.

So the way I see it is simple.
TPTB learned the lessons of the past.
"Divide & Conquor"
Make the sheeple afraid and they will give way everything.

And it works time after time after time.

and they sit back and laugh.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is always hilarious to see TPTB use scapegoats like bin laden to keep people in fear. IF people think for themselves they would realize that Bin Laden means VERY LITTLE to the movements and actions of "terrorists". These people aren't looking to p-ss in your cheerios and call it a day, they believe, with everything in their mind, boy and soul that we (western/developed nations) are the essence of evil on this planet...and though we as individuals may not be, our leaders and governments very much are at times. Even if Bin Laden was the real mastermind behind alot of jihad movements, and even if we were able to kill/capture him, do you really think sh-t will stop hitting the fan?
The only way to resolve any type of terrorism is to address the issues that make these people hate and rebel. Think about it, if your country was spiraling into the depths of poverty and corruption, then you look at how much money is transfered b/w the elites and the control the western governments impose and seek to impose on these people's lands then you can begin to understand the base of their beef. Until we come together as a collective group and seek to improve the lives of people across this globe, and share the resources of this earth fairly and practically then there will be no end to "terrorism".
The source of these problems is the very same source that would have you believe that these insurgents, rebels and "terrorists" hate freedom and brotherly love. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Personally, I believe that OBL is dead, but you mentioned a NSA briefing. Do you have a source for this knowledge, I'd love to have a look at it, or where/how you learned of it.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

Everytime the gov't puts up another fake vid of bin ladin I laugh. The guy died 7 years ago. It was confirmed in a NSA briefing. Also the fabled Al-quida that they keep tossing around is also a bunch of BS. Being an older program junky back in the 70's I learned a bunch of computer languages. And one of them was ADA. Which is used by the DoD. In the class it talked about a DoD program called al-quida, and what it could be used for.

Any chance you remember what the program could be used for?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sancho, I don't know if this has been proposed earlier in the thread. Perhaps this is the precursor to the President giving the go ahead to more troup deployments to Afghanistan. The military advisors want it and perhaps he needs more than that alone or he is seen as caving. Just a wild guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Perhaps they are playing the OBL card to help Obama's sliding popularity.

Time for Obama to play Mighty Mouse and "save the day" and receive much fanfare for doing what no one else has been able to do.

This could be the script........

OBL - warns/threatens an "event"
This is broadcast to everyone. Some people will be afraid again, others will call him the boy who cried wolf.... saying Next!"

Then something will happen... false flag or something

OBL releases new tape.... See I told you, I warned you .. Praise Allah!!

Obama..... Declares he will get OBL if its the last thing he does!!

Obama..... Gets OBL

Press conference.... OBL dead ! as announced and promised by Obama

Lots of nefarious things occurr in the background shadows

Obama becomes hero!!!! Popularity shoots up once again, Obama gets elected for second term

Wow its scary how exactly right on you can be about this!!! It's a sad but possibly very true reality!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That they chose to say a day at 6 flags leads me to think that it written by an American. Period.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The OBL playing card is an ace-up-the-sleeze of the CIA and military complex, which is more a creation of the extreme right wing. I hate to see people making claims that Obama, which is hardly a darling of this faction, has anything to do with OBL videos being rolled out. If anything, this faction will use these videos to pressure into taking certain actions they desire or to remind the president who really has the power in this country.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Does everyone see the pattern here?? everything in it's own time, and on schedule. the "plan" has already been worked out, and barring a loose cannon some where, whatever happens is planned out in advance. American citizens are just unlucky bystanders. Many of us know what the government is doing, but are basically powerless to do anything about it.

The frustration builds as evidenced by the Tea party movement. that movement is obviously not just about one issue. Our leaders have jumped off the edge of sanity, and are making the grab for power in every move they make. There is a struggle of historic proportions building each day. We can watch the small batles passing by, leading to more game changing events.

Just remember, everything is planned out in advance, and there are no
coincidences. Nothing except for some rogue country like Iran, is left to chance. The elites are making their bid now. Don't be surprised by anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wonder will they be selling Osama DVDs for xmas? This is just xrated stuff I'm shaking in my boots. Mr.government.

It's getting more hilarious by the day at this stage. Waving a deadman they can't find but have up to date bulletins of Osama bin laden on prime time CBS news.

It's just estatic. Do people see how funny this is?

I'm going in hysterics. Why would Osame make videos of himself 8 years after 9/11 claiming he still did it

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the sheer stupidity.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

Yes but the more they plan the more they can't keep the marbles on the table.

They can't have it every way anymore. The universe is simply at its work and the NWO and many factors of the power over humanity movement will just disperse and disintegrate to oblviian. But my own guides and are happy with the way everything is going to plan
There is a planner who plans the pawns to plan the NWO

In otherwords we sit back and watch these folks plan the NWO while we come and steal the show.

It's gets better

The highest evolved entities are working on this planet to ensure completion.

Sorry for the little of topicness. But then again everything is timing
Good work on the guys who made their videos and tactics. You finally get to hear what I have to say.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mind1universe

The universe is simply at its work and the NWO and many factors of the power over humanity movement will just disperse and disintegrate to oblviian. But my own guides and are happy with the way everything is going to plan
There is a planner who plans the pawns to plan the NWO

In other words we sit back and watch these folks plan the NWO while we come and steal the show.

Yes! I can have all the opinions I want.

But - my guides say "Everything is in Order"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The latest OBL release is not him. It is not his standard line of terror.
It sounds like he found Jesus and suddenly is compassionate toward the poor enslaved Americans. BULL!
This proves he is dead.
The question should be is who the hell is making this. Is it a second in command? One who is afraid to push the button on the big one. If you listen it is almost like hearing a plea to come to grips with our view.

I don't think that our government would post this as it belittles the great threat to the USA.
Always remember that these messages are NOT aimed at us here on ATS.
We are the minority. It is a waste of time trying to influence us when the goals are so big.
What is the response that these messages will elicit from the masses.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Life is a game enjoy it!

It will work out in the end.

As ending leads to beginning. Or you will soon discover no ending or beginning. This world has created great art. If you can understand my message and trust the wisdom I provide you, you will understand. Everything in the cosmos is manifesting on our world, because we are becoming awakened to the source, like the birth of the universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join