It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin Ladens new tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Some apparent audio of bin Laden warning America again... Still developing.

news.bnonews.com...

An audio message purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been released on an Islamist website. The message, entitled "a statement to the American people", was about 10 minutes long and was accompanied by a still image of Bin Laden but no video. In the message, a voice tells the US president that he is "powerless" to stop the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The message comes just two days after the US marked the eighth anniversary of the 11 September attacks on America. According to a monitoring firm that translated the address, Site Intelligence Group, the voice believed to be Bin Laden speaks of how the conflict between al-Qaeda and the US may end. He also discusses what motivated his network to launch the 11 September attacks, explaining they were, in part, fuelled by US support for Israel. Bin Laden is thought to be hiding in mountainous terrain on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border. In his last known message, in June, Bin Laden had said that US President Barack Obama had planted the seeds of "revenge and hatred" towards the US in the Muslim world.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Brian777]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brian777
NEW YORK CITY (BNO NEWS) -- Osama bin Laden, the alleged mastermind of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, released an audio recording on Sunday evening, warning the United States of its close ties with Israel.

In the recording, which showed a still picture of bin Laden, the terrorist leader referred to President Obama, President Bush, and former Vice President Cheney. The recording only provided Arab subtitles, which BNO News was not immediately able to translate.

The recording was distributed by Al Qaeda's media wing, Al-Sahab, and was distributed to jihadist websites where a banner announced its release. The banner showed the World Trade Center and the American flag.

It was not immediately clear when the video may have been recorded and BNO News was not able to independently confirm its authenticity. There was no immediate comment from U.S. officials.

To watch the recording, click here.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Brian777

If anyone finds out what Bin Laden is saying please let us all know. If hes planning something my guess is pittsburgh during G-20 summit. Im guessing 2 million people will be there to demonstrate. Including me.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ahhh gee let me fix those typos.

The recording was distributed by Al CIA da's media wing, Al-Sahab, and was distributed to parrot pretend terrorist websites where a banner announced its release. The banner showed the World Trade Center and the American flag.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yeah right, no video again! lol, and were supposed to believe this guy is still alive? They love to pull this guy out of the closet whenever they need him huh?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I seem to recall that a video from BL was a benchmark, yeah? Something related to AQ always happens within two months afterr one of these releases?

Maybe I am just rememberring wrong. FWIW, I have long believed these videos are bunk. The timing is always too convenient in helping TPTB do someting unpopular.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Not to mention that Bin Laden will have to crawl out of his grave to do this tape.
Anyone who still believes that Bin Laden is still alive is watching too much propaganda News, on CNN and Fox’s News and needs some deprogramming.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
BIN LADEN DENIES responsibility for attacks.

"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

en.wikinews.org...
Bin Laden also states that he was living in Afghanistan at the time of the attacks and that

"I have held talks with His Eminence Amir ol-Momenin [Taleban leader Mola Mohammad Omar Mojahed], who does not allow such acts to be carried out from Afghanistan's territory." Again on September 28, 2001 in an interview with Karachi Ummat, bin Laden denies any involvement with the attacks and further denied that al-Qaeda had anything to do with plotting and carrying out the attacks.

Read more here. Many interviews.
"secure.__._/wiki/CIA_FBIS:_Usama_bin_Laden_Statements_1994-2004"

[edit on 13-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden, the alleged mastermind of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks

Do TPTB really expect the American public, and the people of the world for that matter, that after all these years OBL is still hiding away in some mountainside cave and all of their alphabet agencies can't find him???

It's just laughable!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's not the fact that Bin Laden is alive or not.
Its the fact that a false flag could be very close by

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

Wouldn't it be a bit stupid trying to pull off another false flag with all the controversy still surrounding 9/11?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy

Originally posted by wycky

Wouldn't it be a bit stupid trying to pull off another false flag with all the controversy still surrounding 9/11?

Not really, another catastrophe on the same scale or bigger then 9/11 and watch how quick people will stop talking about 9/11 and will be debating this false flag for the next 8 years, and still get no where

[edit on 14/9/2009 by wycky]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is really sick. The last sentence in the first paragraph about how "Osama" claimed his responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would someone who arguably is the most famous person in recent hisotry need to remind us why he became famous.

I'm not buying this new video for a second. I'll be the first to call CIA BS to any regular Joe talking about this subject this week.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ohh wonderful!....I guess this either has to do with the event slated for the 15th of this month, or like another poster suggested the G-20 meeting.

I just saw Bin Laden's mug on cnn So we all know what that means, time to play 'pin the terror event on the dead guy' game again!

ok....let's wait n see...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden, the alleged mastermind of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks

He is alleged to be the mastermind by who?

According to the FBI, there is no evidence linking him to 911.
(they do want to have a chat with him about some other events)

According to Bin Laden's statements from a post 911 interview (which seems to be his last confirmed appearance) he had no knowledge of the plan.

As far as these mystery tape recordings, see this pre-911
ARTICLE

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Another Audio Tape... well its pretty affirmative, OBL is dead. you see the government can call you and copy your friends voice and tell you anything and you would think your friend did... so, with a good vocabulary from OBL you could reproduce artificial conversations. Colon Powell voice was substituted *source Loose Change 2E Recut, so these audio tapes could be authenicated and voice verified and still be faker than a 3 $ bill.

new topics

top topics

join