It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unwelcome host

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Alone. Far beyond my wildest dreams. Welcoming that last breath that is inevitable. Why did i trust him, why did i take his advice. Searching the depths of my memory i realized he had always been there, watching, waiting for my screw up.

That morning i woke up happier than i had ever felt, the morning air filled my lungs like they hadn't had any air all night. Just on time i noticed my friendly next door neighbor walking his dog across my lawn. but instead of getting angry about watching the dog expel its waste on my green grass, i smiled. why was i so happy?. the car door opened easier than it had ever done and i pulled out of my drive and headed to work. something is different i thought to myself, something has changed. I got to work and was stopped by Margaret the administrator at my office. "Happy birthday Frank!" she said with a bubbly chirp in her voice! "you have a great day you hear!" It was my birthday i turned 30 at last. To computer screen turned on slower than usual but i thought nothing of it. "Hey Franky Boy! " My head darted around so fast my neck cracked, Nothing, nothing but the wall i hated so much. "why don't you throw your computer out the window?" The voice asked. I took no notice i figured it was my friend john pranking me for my birthday. "You can come out now John Great gag" "Just do it" The voice said again. I picked up the screen and threw if full strength at my 17th floor office window. with a huge smash the window shattered into a thousand pieces and the screen plummeted 17 floors. Looking around i could see the people walking past my office looking at me with horror. What have i just done. why would i do that? I ran, ran as far away as i could without being stopped. as i ran past the computer on the ground i noticed a man lying next to it unconscious with a pool of blood around him surrounded by a crowd of people. I hurt someone! what did i do? I found myself crying under a bridge at what i had done. "haha well done Frank that was fun!" now lets go have some more." I stood up and walked to the top of the bridge. I looked down at the floor bellow me. it was far. it felt like the ground was getting closer. but i couldn't tell until it was to late.

That last breath has arrived. Darkness is surrounding me and i see him now. pointing at me, laughing at me. Black

new topics

join