It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution in America necessary or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Revolution-the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
[Disclaimer-a revolution can be non-violent, violent, knowledge based, etc.]

This thread I am hoping both Main party affiliates comment on why their party is not in collusion with the other party and to point out why revolution is or is not necessary.

And for the ones not affiliated with the two party devils-sorry just had to throw that out there-I would like you to point out why or why not.

Here are my reasons why I think the Revolution is unavoidable and absolutely necessary.

1 Both parties in control of our government are absolutely corrupted by TPTB
2 I believe if we do not stop the Wars and Control of the other countries we will be destroyed sooner or later by a World War
3 Mega Corporations, Central Banks, Federal Reserve, IMF are really in control of the majority of governments throughout the world
4 Central control of our food supply-destruction of the smaller companies and family owned farms is running full tilt-Monopoly friendly regulations, Cap and Trade Bill more than just energy tax
5 The MSM has been running the Dem this Repub that Paradigm and destroying the ability of real people getting out their message e.g. Ron Paul
6 The voting booth is a joke Dem or Repub Paradigm
7 $11 Trillion and counting-is it not slavery to be under a permanent tax debt and it is and will be permanent, look for a VAT attached to the soda tax

These are just a few of the reasons why I think it is necessary but here is the main one.

TPTB have been listening to us and they do not want to lose control!

[Disclaimer-My revolution would be knowledge based-nothing to see here, PTB, move along]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes..The entire system is dirty..If the bottom is dirty..ie ACORN what makes you think the top isnt?The entire 545 needs to go,change the bed sheets..But the current administration has it all wrong..He was selling change but were getting Berlin circa 1930's..Its comming down to a showdown,and DC knows it..there ducks are in a row,and there gonna flip the switch soon enough..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Thanks for the post and Clint Rocks

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One facet of humanity will never change: those in power will NEVER willfully relinquish that power.

They can be forced from power, but they will never give it up willingly.

So yes, eventually, a Revolution will again occur.

I don't see everyone jumping up and declaring themselves blue or red, arming up and having at it.

For all the complexity of our current government, it's very, very fragile, and it wouldn't take much to bring it down. A natural catastrophic event, a man-made disaster or attack, and even a failure due to technology crashing.

Right now we have an entire segment of the population relying on their monthly government checks. No checks, no food, no electric, and they would be on the warpath.

A serious blackout, either a technology failure, or a manmade failure, and our fragile electrical grid would come tumbling down.

Once the parasites no longer get their checks, because the banks aren't open, because the Fed isn't open, because no one has electric, once they go on the warpath, it's open season.

An entirely new class of "haves" and "have-nots" - meaning enough lead to defend themselves.

States will once again be compelled to gain control, and once they do - THEY'LL never again relinquish that power to a few in Washington.

One little thing gets out of hand, and our interwoven culture comes crashing down. Power outtage, grid failure, terrorist snipers working the highways, bridges blown, or even determined computer attacks - and we'll have that Revolution.

By default.

Because it will be thrust upon us.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Excellent post. A few additional points:

1) The WHO/UN has far too much power granted via treaties

2) it appears that the globalists have extensively used treaties to get around the wishes of the people of many people in Europe and the US.

The globalists have done far too much damage; far too fast. Revolution of one type or another is inevitable.

Personally, I hope I live long enough for the pendulum to swing back with a vengeance. I would like to see the the globalist's estates stripped bare and their families left penniless. I would like to see these people pay for their crimes with their lives. I would like to see their bodies rotting in cages along Washington streets as a potent symbol to all would-be pirates. I want......

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

The UN..lol..I geuss the rumblings havent gotten to ATS yet..Barry has been asked I geuss to chair the UN..But is against the Constitution..So the story goes..Ducks are in the row..Barry essentially king of the world..lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

This is how I feel about the NWO. They are rich. Very rich. They have no reason to do mass killings or even to re-educate us. They have no reason at all. Our society is where they want it, but we are starting to fight back. They will do what they need to keep their money and their power.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

You need to start a thread on that. I never heard the UN asked the Chosen One to chair the throne. OMG I wish he would be dumb enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

When it finally comes, and it will, let there be no doubt, that the "red" and "blue" teams will throw down their "colours" and fight together.

The ones that want a progressive society, to put it nicely,
will be hiding behind rhetoric, platitudes, and brick walls.

There won't be a civil war. It'll be real simple. Us. Them.

Juuuuust my humble little opinion of course. . .

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The corruption starts with YOU.

How many people are ordered to do deceitful things in their job just to stay employed? You know it's not right, but you compromise your morals and decency justifying it because "you have to survive", "support a family", etc.

Look at your local officials. How many of them live in luxury because they have accepted bribes to allow fluoride to be dumped into your water? Doesn't bother them. They have more money and can afford the best filtrations systems for their water. No sweat.

How many people do you know who turn their heads to injustice because they are bound by oath to some secret cabal?

Bribes and blackmail. That's how our system works.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

LOL if progressives were to win who would work in their new Utopia?
I wish I could remember the sci-fi story that goes-Overpopulation in the future had become so bad they asked a Politician what could be done. He said lets say we have built brand new beautiful palaces on the moon and everyone that wanted to go would get huge new estates. Of course all the dregs of society that did not value their lives wanted to go. When the last rocket was being loaded they showed the Politician to the ramp he started screaming why me? The response was all the worthless people of the world have already been sent and the last ones to go are the bankers, lawyers and politicians. So have a nice trip to the SUN.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

If I may;

Those are in the smallest minority possible. The majority, the ones who go to work every day and come home at night to their families, they are the ones fighting the good fight.

Maybe I'm just more optimistic about the nature of people, but I don't see the evil of neglect as pervasive as you do.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Are you saying that I am corrupt? I hope you are joking, I try to inform everyone I know about TPTB and all of their corruption.

I will not state here what I have done in the past or will do in the future, but sir/ma'am I assure you, I am not corrupt.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

And excuse me Aleatha you joined 9/2/09 and your post gets 4 stars seconsds after a few seconds of being posted. How is that possible ma'am.

How about staying on topic and answer the question. It is not that hard.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You know, there was a thread stating the possibility of Obama supporters who have gotten jobs via Craigslist spreading certain agendas. . . .

Hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist. . .

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's never too late for dramatic reform rather than revolution.

However, it isn't going to be easy, and it isn't going to happen overnight. Some things take time, and if you want it to happen sooner than later, then you are just going to end up with something as bad (or worse) than what we already have. Think of it as cooking...

Besides, whether you want Reform or Revolution then you need to have something specific to offer in replacement of what we have now. You can't just say "It's all borked! The whole thing needs to be thrown out!" Because, if you do that, then all you will accomplish is lots of death, blood, chaos and opportunity for the rich and powerful to get more rich and powerful. You have to plan and offer workable suggestions, and then convince more and more people to join the cause to implement that plan.

Revolution should only be the last ditch attempt when all else has failed, because no matter what violence rarely solves anything, it is only going to cause pain, hatred, and animosity for everyone, and it isn't going to make anything better for a very long time. Even the quickest of revolutions are followed by decades of poverty, famine, disease, and crime. Trust me, revolution is not what anyone wants unless there all other avenues have been exhausted and there is no where else to turn for hope. Things would have to get significantly worse before revolution had the potential for making things any better.

People like Ross Perot and Ron Paul have the right idea. However, the "Old Guard" Bipartisan Politicians have all the power in our system and are heavily entrenched. The best way to beat them is to join them and use the system against TPTB. Just as they can trick us into surrendering our Liberties tiny bit by tiny bit, we can convince Government into surrendering their powers back to the people tiny bit by tiny bit, especially if they think it will placate the Masses or it is an Election Year.

Seriously folks! The reason no one takes any of your talk about Revolution seriously, and why no one ever will is because all this talk about Revolution without doing anything to make change just shows that you are flapping at the mouth and not willing to walk the talk and put your money where your mouth is! If you are serious about bringing about Change, then what are you doing wasting your time yapping about Revolution for? You should be out there actually working diligently to get things done, little by little, until you've moved a proverbial mountain!

So, summary:

If you want to change America, then you are going to have to prove you are serious and willing to do what it takes to bring about Reform by doing the following:

1. Address all the issues that are universally wrong and broken (not something bipartisan, nor personal) with the Government.

2. Lay out a plan to rectify those problems. How would you change our Governmental Model to fix, for now, and for posterity, those issues that are universally wrong.

3. Get your hands dirty and start promoting those fixes to your Congressperson, to the Media, and to the American People. Eventually, if you put enough effort into it, and your plans are sound, others will start backing your cause and join you. Your cause will become a Movement, and your Movement will become a Party, and your Party will get those changes made. It will take a lot of work, and a lot of time, but if your ideas resonate with the people, then those changes will inevitably come about.

4. You have to be willing to compromise. Compromise doesn't mean give up! If the time isn't right to push Legislative Campaign Reform then drop it for now. If TPTB aren't ready to allow change to the Balance of Power between the Three Branches of Government then either find a middle ground, or table it for a later battle.

You are not powerless to fix our Government, but so long as you think you are and spout off empty rhetoric about Revolution, then you aren't ever going to accomplish anything positive and would frankly be better off going back to watching T.V. and senseless consumerism, because at least with watching T.V. and senseless consumerism you aren't spreading your disease of co-dependency to your fellow countrymen, and further enabling this dysfunctional relationship between the Government and the People, and further enabling continued abuse by TPTB.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Your absolutely correct..as Im sure you say YOU was is a generalzation..But corruption starts with everyones greed..Its the scociety we let it get to..The flashy cars and houses is just the tip of the iceburg..Its around us everywhere..If you have a little house you want a bigger house,just to keep up with the jonesess..Its a terrible thing..

But WE let it happen..We teach our kids to want everything under the sun,even if it breaks us finacially..If you drive a crappy car thats paid for,it doesnt take much ridicule to get your self in hock for a 45000 truck to be big # for a day or two at work..GOTA BUY GOTTA BUY...

Eh,like I have said I will live in a box before I suck a who hah of a boss..But thats me..But people trip me to get to unzip the pants for the quick buck..But this is the system of pimps and hoes liberals wanted to start and it grew to a snoball that must melt in the winter sun..

As for starting a thread I dont like to..It will get here eventually,maybe you should,Ill put a link to a story I seen...Its out there..
rightsoup.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The current pres is destined to be another one term wonder. Examples abound in hystery. Its the bipolar us system that precludes substantial or fundamental change. Its been that way since the beginning and it will be that will till the end of US hegemony and global domination. In the current system the HBO decides when you die or how much your continuing existence is worth.

What concerns many people in the world today, is what happens after Captain America is finally laid to rest. America used to be such a force for good in the world. When there was a disaster somewhere it was always the US that showed up first and went home last. The good guys with white hats and big white teeth.

After Katrina and what happened to all the black people who lived in Nawlins its disgustingly clear the US is a racist and flawed model for many of its citizens.

Listen to the Gil Scot Heron about Whitey on the Moon....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lazimodo

Its the easy road to play the blame game..It takes a man to stand up and make something of themselves by them selves..Im sorry Gill Heron played the blame game,but im sure that put bread on his table for a long time..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh yeah- revolution is necessary. JUST AS LONG AS IT IS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S WATCH.

Well, hate to inform you, but that watch will be your kids or their kids. And this generation will go down in history as the ones who just bitched, moaned, complained and protested in the streets occasionally.

The real revolutionaries had families to feed too, along with farms and jobs and people they loved. Sacrifice of the highest order. And sacrifice that is so taken for granted and completely forgotten today. After all, we have planes, boats, automobiles- and space shuttles- to feed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join