It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landing pads for UFO's already being built?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just came across this site..found it to be really interesting..any thoughts people?

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Isn't anywhere that can accommodate the foot print of a UFO technically a landing spot?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why would they need landing pads?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yep, Skipper's got it all figured out. In amazing detail. The thing is, they are bombing targets. Part of the B-20 bombing range within the Fallon Range Training Complex.

But you've gotta love this part:

For example, take a look at the above twelfth image of a year 2005 crop circle with its rigid block systems sharing a few similarities with the Report #154 primary symbols. This was sent in to me by a sharp viewer who also picked up on this relationship. Note that the design is quite plain but also very balanced. This latter balance factor is always typical of crop circles no matter how elaborate or complex they sometimes are.

Here's the image:

He doesn't get the joke.
www.spaceinvaders.de...

It's been covered before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

They don't, unless for any "political" (human -> alien) protocol.

If they need to land, they have airports, parking lots, and a lot of clear areas where to land without a hitch, if they actually need to touch the ground.

And if they arrive in huge, colossal ships... They don't need pads. Anything that big makes its own pad as soon as it touches the ground. lol

...or it'll simply hover around, with smaller shuttles coming out of it.

Anyway, there is no need to cover-up landing pads:

en.wikipedia.org...

lol

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ultra secret, covert landing pads. Known to only a select few individuals. The secrecy involves security at the highest levels.....yet an internet wacko who writes on a woo woo web site (marsanomolyresearch) finds this closely guarded secret on Google Earth?!?!?!?!? Oh, the irony, the word research is even in that website's name, lol.

I was going to point out the bombing range, although that only serves to add to some people's delusions......because they will only say that they are made to look like bombing ranges to "hide them in plain sight", lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

just curios,,what is a "intergalactic spare faring species.??

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i don't believe they'd build landing pads..... i don't even think if aliens existed that there intention would be to land!

*Phaser sound from B-Movie*

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They don't need landing pads.

But that didn't stop somebody from building one.

Here is the REAL UFO landing pad, which to the best of my knowledge has never had a UFO land on it:

www.town.stpaul.ab.ca...

In 1967, a proposal was made to build the world's first UFO Landing Pad as a landmark for the town. The Government of Canada responded to this proposition and, during the grand opening on June 3 1967, St. Paul was declared the Centennial Capital of Canada.

In the 1990's Mayor Paul Langevin officially opened an adjacent UFO tourist information centre to welcome visitors. As you enter St. Paul from the West, drop in to visit this landmark and see the UFO exhibit downstairs. This is an opportunity to view actual photographs of UFOs, crop circles and cattle mutilations. The exhibit is designed to educate. A UFO Hotline compliments the display with reports of UFO sightings and encounters of all kinds.

1-888-SEE-UFOS

It looks like an attempt to draw some tourism to the town to me!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I was going to point out the bombing range, although that only serves to add to some people's delusions......because they will only say that they are made to look like bombing ranges to "hide them in plain sight", lol.

Well that's easy to fix... send em out to squat and wait for the UFO... then when the drop comes they can point to the bomb and say "Oh look... here come the UFO's "

Disclaimer Its really a BAD Idea... just in case they really are bomb targets

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon, that is hilarious!

By the time you identify those UFOs, it'll be too late to get out of the way and that's the last UFO sighting you'll ever have, you won't even be able to report it to anybody to let them know what the UFO really was!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator
*Phaser sound from B-Movie*

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
By the time you identify those UFOs, it'll be too late to get out of the way and that's the last UFO sighting you'll ever have, you won't even be able to report it to anybody to let them know what the UFO really was!

Yes and it will help ITF eliminate those less intelligent in their research

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HOW DARE YOU PHAGE! You just made me realize that I am very bad at space invaders.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good find and an interesting website theory. I believe this has already been discussed before in a midst of another thread.

I am skeptical in believing that these are UFO landing pads, however I understand if these were to be classified areas why would the government simply allow the public to view such pictures?

I speculate it is in the same band wagon on the question of satellite images of Area 51 available to the public. Thus I am curious to understand the real intention of these pads whilst I'd love to see an evidence of these pads being utilized as bombing targets?

If these are bombing targets, are we able to provide evidence showing clustered damage been done to the pads?

[edit on 9/14/2009 by krystalice]

[edit on 9/14/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Anyone who knows anything about Google Earth know's that "important" sites are not available, either by photomanipulation, or just blantant unavailability. It's not always to keep us out of the loop, but the enemies as well...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Thus I am curious to understand the real intention of these pads whilst I'd love to see an evidence of these pads being utilized as bombing targets?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
On an off topic subject, what the hell is that loud and highly irritating sound that plays upon entering into this particular thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

just curios,,what is a "intergalactic spare faring species.??

Intergalactic bowlers - spick up the spare - hit a 7/10 split - vaporize a world - chug a glug some brewskies - talk about all the other-worldy women you be pimpin in "yo space ride G" ...just make sure the alfa-centurians return those rental shoes - size "3EEE / extra toes" is a tough shoe to come by and worth much more than the $3 deposit put down.

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

what the hell is that loud and highly irritating sound...

Sound??? What sound???

Actually, I think we have zorgon to thank for providing that .wav file.

Thanks, zorgon buddy!!

[edit on 14 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join