It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jay-Z Deception Is the smoking gun to the NWO! Proof (?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Please note that there is a difference between mainstream radio rap music ,and real underground hip hop. Artists like KRS-ONE and MF Doom are two good examples.

Rock music is equally guilty of the same thing.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Eminem talks about killing people and raping his own mother in his songs....that doesnt mean that he actually goes out here and does it.

Indeed.

But it does mean he talks about killing people and raping his own mother...

Which he does only to get that exact reaction out of you, who, acting so happy with yourself, goes out of your way to point it out.

That's exactly why he does it.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nonesense in my opinion. But jay wearing a "do what thou wilt" shirt is a little suspect though, shows he might know a thing or two about the occult. It doesn't prove anything though except he's probably done a little more reading than the average rapper.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Killuminatus]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

very interesting king, i will start examining his lyrics next week. perhaps there's a theme for a new song for me to write about in all of this.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is ridicolous and I m tired of hearing about this crap. I am a huge rap fan and this whole documentary is a load of bullcrap that really only appeals to conspiracy nuts and and paranoid dogmatics. Now given I am a conspiracy nut but I typically only like it for the storytelling aspect (et's and the kennedy assassinations are really the only ones that i believe). I made this vid that is the first in a long line of videos that I will make to dispute this documentary along with many others that misinform. Those of you looking for REAL answers check it out. Even give me some feedback and more questions so I can address themin future vids.

Vids right here
V

[edit on 7-10-2009 by ColinRayko]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColinRayko
I am a huge rap fan

Vids right here
V

[edit on 7-10-2009 by ColinRayko]

I just quoted that because it makes your opinion to have a lot of bias, by the way your link doesn't work.

second line?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't see how being a rap fan makes me bias. Jay-Z isn't even my favorite rapper. the difference is the guy who made the documentary says many false things in his videos that only show he doesn't research the very man he's accusing.

Here's the real link.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join