It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jay-Z Deception Is the smoking gun to the NWO! Proof (?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Before you even give your opinion please watch the whole documentary. This has scared the hell out of me more then anything here on ATS. This to me is the smoking gun IMO of the true existence of the NWO and their plans of a "New Age" and everything is going according to plan!

Very interesting thing I found in this documentary, pertaining to Glen Beck and his Purpose for the Illuminati. Aliester Crowley (High ranking Mason and lucerfarian) once said

Progress demands ANARCHY, tempered by Common Sense, and that the most formidable obstacle is this biology
Okay, now, what is Glen Becks sole reason and niche for his hit show on Fox? To anger the American people into a revolt (ANARCHY). an I ask you this. What is the name of his New York Times best seller book???? COMMON SENSE!!

Look at Crowley quote up there? Describes what Glens doing to the T. If this doesn't intrigue you enough to watch this doc, your not a true ATS'er IMHO.

With out further a due, The Jay-z Deception.....

www.youtube.com... (for some reason I cant post it. MODS help me here please?)

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here's the vid for you:

I'm watching it because I've heard this theory before and it was intriguing. I don't know if it mentions Beyoncee yet, but the videos I've seen about Jay-Z also have a lot to say about her new alter ego, Sasha Fierce, that she says showed up when she was making the video "Crazy in Love". Interestingly, it was the first she did with Jay-Z.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't have to time to view all the vids but I've watched two. I gotta say that I find it very odd that Jay-Z specifically chose 9/11 to release this album. Not just because of what the date signifies, but because of the fact it's on a Friday.

Most people know that all albums and DVD's are release on a Tuesday. Just like movies that are premiering in theaters always start on Friday's.

There are exceptions but those exceptions are because the release date has some meaning to it. Like the movie "9" being released on 9/9/9, a Wednesday.

So Jay-Z specifically chose 9/11. It wasn't just a fluke.

Also, the head decapitation things was creepy. I didn't know AT ALL that they showed that on TV!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing, and I believe pretty much everything he said.

I find it extremely annoying and upsetting that the zealot groups who rallied against video games and rap music when I was a kid turned out to be more or less right.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Lmao that is so true. Except that they preach against them for the wrong reasons...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Marilyn Manson pretended to be the Antichrist to promote "Antichrist Superstar" (and a couple of other characters for the following two albums) and that's all Jay-Z is doing: pretending. He's artistically feigning connections to the global elite to either make a point and/or sell albums. Artists do this all the time. David Bowie was "Ziggy Stardust" for a while (among other characters) but that doesn't mean he is actually an alien (probably).

The point is, artists take on alternate persona's to make artistic statements (and probably to have an excuse to play dress up, truth be told). These alter-egos add to the mystique surrounding their work, but at the end of the day, it's just a show. Rappers play the role of 'gangstas', rockers pretend to be aliens or demons, and Jay-Z is just pretending to somehow be connected to the NWO. $0.02

TA

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Similar thread here.
The Jay-Z Deception

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Eminem talks about killing people and raping his own mother in his songs....that doesnt mean that he actually goes out here and does it. Its called being creative, and artistic license.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First there is nothing uncommon about friday record releases. I worked in an electronics store that sold music for years. More and more albums started coming out on fridays because people get paid on fridays. Jay-Z happen to also do a benefit concert in Madison Square Garden on 9-11 with all proceeds going to police and fire fighters widows.

What better day to release your album than on the day you do a concert at MSG that is brodact live on Fuse?

Second I've watched two of the videos and the connections are tenuous at best. He says Jay-Z is a Mason but doesn't show any proof. He never puts any real connections together pointing to Jay-Z.

I hate to say it but if I looked through enough history I could put things like this together. The Black Album was so named because it was supposed to be his last album. It was a refrence to the term "fade to black." Kingdom Come was so named because he was returning with a new album. Since one of his nick names is Hova it fits. Now this one is called "The Blue Print Three" because he is trying to point rap in a new direction. Listen to the lead off single "Death of Autotune" and this would be obvious.

We have enough real problems. Do we really need to hunt for the "Jay-Z Deception?"

People that have followed Jay-Z's career or hip-hop for the last decade will rightfully laugh this guy off.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I don't have to time to view all the vids but I've watched two. I gotta say that I find it very odd that Jay-Z specifically chose 9/11 to release this album. Not just because of what the date signifies, but because of the fact it's on a Friday.

Most people know that all albums and DVD's are release on a Tuesday. Just like movies that are premiering in theaters always start on Friday's.

*snip*

So Jay-Z specifically chose 9/11. It wasn't just a fluke.

I dont think that is the case. from Billboard.com

Release dates are seemingly becoming more fluid as the music industry marches towards the all important holiday shopping season. Just last week saw Miley Cyrus' Wal-Mart exclusive EP "The Time Of Our Lives" scoot forward from an Aug. 31 release to Aug. 28. Whitney Houston's comeback album "I Look To You" jumped one day from Sept. 1 to Aug. 31 -- which ultimately triggered a near industry-wide shift for all Sept. 1 albums to Aug. 31.

According to his site, jay-z.com The 9/11 release date seems to be to coincide with a TV benefit that was to support the 'New York Police & Fire Widow's & Children's Fund"

I haven't been able to verify the release date anywhere though. According to billboard.com it was brought forward to Tuesday, Sept 8th.

Either way, a 9/11 release date does seem to guarantee a lot more free publicity than 9/8, doesn't it? You should all be in awe of the marketing genius that is Russell Simmons

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Eminem talks about killing people and raping his own mother in his songs....that doesnt mean that he actually goes out here and does it.

Indeed.

But it does mean he talks about killing people and raping his own mother...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Its more religious related than fact really...sure somethings coincide and no doubt the mans got "friends" up a bit higher in the system than we do but I really think its being blown out of proportion. I think music is constantly mis-interpreted and in doing so, people mix up lyrics for messages such as being occult or something along those lines. Jay-z has been around for awhile, he also used to be a drug dealer so he's been from bottom to top. I dont think he is connected in anyway to the real rockerfeller's. He just tries to imitate them and actually spells it Rockafella. I can see how people would believe he is part of the conspiracy but I just dont believe it. Either way- his music really isnt as good as it used to be so he's losing some steam there.

I really find it hard to believe that just because he's a major recording artist and rapper that he's got the golden ticket into the NWO.

Rap and old chronies dont go together...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Rap and old chronies dont go together...

Dont they? What about manipulating generations of people using 'proxies' who will relate better to them?

Have you ever noticed how musicians tend to sell out exactly same point they 'go big'? Linkin Park used to make great music. Now they dont and they're rich. Nelly Furtado used to do folk music. Now shes rich and makes hip hop stuff. Rappers... dont get me started.

Jay-z probably never was a drug dealer but telling people that makes them relate to him. Same tactic in politics. "I grew up poor" hm both Obama and Stalin said that, and probably countless other people. Voters dont relate well to 7 mansion McCain.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
what a load of nonsense. Artists of any genre claim they're more exclusive to falsly justify the attention given from those looking for something interesting in their life. Get real, most people in America don't even know who Jay-Z is.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Obviously you didn't see all the parts to the video my friend. Take a look and come back.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

Thanks for the info. Looks like I got ahead of myself. Hey, it might not be true about Jay-Z but what's a little harmless speculation among friends now and again, eh?

Has anyone figured out what the hand gesture he uses is all about? Beyoncee is now doing it in her videos with him. Rihanna does it in Jay-Z's new video.

Jay-Z does it a lot. There's even a pic somewhere of him making this gesture and the photographer took the pic in such a way so that his left eye can be seen in it. Very similar to the "all seeing eye" of Horus, the same sign on the dollar bill which some people connect to the Illuminati.

He was even sued over it by a wrestler who said he "stole" the sign from him...a diamond. but it looks more like Jay-Z is making a trianle, not diamond.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
well, that's interesting. why would it be that it's satanic? lucefarian. that's the what the highest order after 33rd degree masons worhip, though that's according to dan brown. and it's not so much jay z that chose 911 for the release date, as much as his production company/record label
kanye west is more of a rebel rouser than anyone. i wonder if kanye would have tried to take the mic away from m and m. doubt it. or from me if we were performing at the same venue. which i wouldn't if west were to be there. point is there is a whole lot of obvious f$%$ed up s@#$ that is right here to deal with. where is the evidence that rock musicians are satanic? it's an absurd insinuation, imho. i'm not upset with your thread . i like it. but it's crazy to think that people who make it in music are part of a conspiracy. my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

If you listen to his music you wont even question it one bit. It all makes sense. I followed him before his first album REASONABLE DOUBT I grew up a few blocks away from his Projects. This is true, other artist in the industry also say that Jay sold his SOUL. What else does that mean?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There is so much info on whether Jay is a mason or not, but I couldn't find a post about his hand sign. There probably IS one, I just didn't stumble across it. To ME, it's pretty obvious that THIS:

Represents the middle of the Mason's sign:

And no, I don't think he ripped off Diamond Dallas Page's "Diamond Cutter", as DDP is suing Jay for.

Thoughts? Sorry if this aspect has been covered before.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This jay z thing is tripping me out so I went to the RocaWear website and this is what I found looks fishy to me. Like in the images above the Shirts logo looks like it would fit in the masonic square and compass.

Then there is one world religion below.

How about finger printing America a favorite Mason past time

Could this really be true is Jay Z in the illuminati?

One more is this a Masonic Grip?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by thirdeyeflight]

[edit on 21-9-2009 by thirdeyeflight]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join