It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does U.S.A always support Israel??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScaredCabbage
It's called treat them mean and keep them keen

Ever since Israel viciously attacked the U.S.S Liberty, the Americans can't get enough of the Jew love

The US had began making preparations to invade Israel prior to the Six Day War in 1967. Prior to the attack on the USS Liberty.

The successes of the Six Day War and I would argue the attack on the USS Liberty shelved the plans for invasion.

In the aftermath, the US found a new powerful ally and proxy to use in the Cold War.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Oh really....

sources please

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ScaredCabbage

U.S. had emergency plan for attacking Israel in 1967

For some time, the United States had had an emergency plan to attack Israel, a plan updated just prior to the 1967 war, aimed at preventing Israel from expanding westward, into Sinai, or eastward, into the West Bank.

In May 1967, one of the U.S. commands was charged with the task of removing the plan from the safe, refreshing it and preparing for an order to go into action.

www.haaretz.com...

Makes one wonder what exactly the USS Liberty was doing.

May 1967 the OPLAN was about to become an OPORD. June 1967 the USS Liberty was hit.

[edit on 15/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It might seem significant but the Pentagon has plans drawn up to attack Grandma's House on Thanksgiving Day if need be.

They plan and have plans for dealing with a whole host of contingencies that strategists, tacticians and logisticians draw up on every nation under the sun, including Israel, including our own just in case this happens or that happens.

They tuck them away in safes after cataloguing them where they gather dust year after year, decade after decade, except during periodic updates to reflect differences in the populations and technologies in infrastructures that the CIA compiles.

We have nuclear missiles aimed at Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv has nuclear missiles aimed at the U.S., both nations will tell you that's just in case either nation is overrun and falls into the wrong hands culturally or politically and downplays it.

There is credible information that the Liberty was a false flag designed to allow the U.S. to enter the war hopefully without bringing on a Saudi Oil Embargo in the process by making it look like Egypt was the provocateur.

The CIA was openly plotting against Israel throughout the late 40's and early 50's as illustrated by CIA Documents and Memos released under the Freedom of Information Act, because of our dependence on Arab Oil and how Israel might affect its flow to us, Israel was considered the greatest potential threat to our National Security.

All that changed in the early 50's though when Operation Ajax to overthrow the Democratically Elected government in Iran installed the pro-Western, pro-United States Shah of Iran which gave us a steady oil supply out of Asia so that the Arab angle could not so adversely effect us.

At that time the CIA started actively supporting Israel and while it might have been from Jewish Lobbying Pressure and influence in key industries it was more likely a combination of that, but the spread of Communism in Korea and Vietnam and the realization that if the U.S. didn't create an alliance with Israel the Soviets likely would.

By the way Mike I don’t think they are inviting all Gentiles to celebrate the High Holidays with them here in Surfside Miami, it’s just I am the only white, English speaking person in a 10 mile radius who isn’t Jewish!

Naturally it worries them, I can wander around at my own leisure it really intrigues the local Latin Population too.
I have caught them selling tickets outside of my house more than once “See the only Gringo in Miami in his Natural Habitat”.

Additionally I made reference to the Germanic origins of the Powers that Be because of the Holy Roman Empire and not Germany, the House of Hanover is spread throughout Europe and the United Kingdom and America but it is a Germanic ethnic tree it springs from, and that tree was planted and heavily watered by Rome via Charlemagne and the Holy Roman Empire. That was my point, it’s not about the race, it’s about the ties to Rome.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by December_Rain

You must realize how silly your argument sounds. Your perpetuating misdirection and propaganda.

No matter how much you want it to be those quotes I provided above are not said by me, I have provided source for each and every thing up there.
Unlike you I did not post any single link from pro-Israeli propoganda website like Hareetz.com but all my sources differ which speaks for itself.

So because someone is a Jew that equals support for Israel? Are you that prejudiced and uninformed to know that not all Jews in the US support Israel? Just because someone is a Jew or have Jewish ancestry does't make them Pro Israeli. Heck there are a number of American Jews who are Anti Israeli.

This is the kind of unobjective lumping using false logic that I have warned about. I could list who was Irish Catholics in the country and it would mean nothing. You wasted multiple posts to put up that mess. The Jewish ancestry bit is some of the worst. Just because they have Jewish ancestry doesn't mean they get secret decodeer rings and attend secret conclaves of doom.

If you want real objectivity, go down your lists and do biographical research into each single individual. You'll be amazed at what you might find. Some good. Some bad. Some atheists. Some religious. Some just have Jewish ancestors and don't identify as being Jews. Some are liberal. Some are conservative. So on and so forth.

Political policy isn't made by people in Hollywood. You want real political influence. Look at the Military Industrial Complex. Look at the Energy Industries. Look at Big Pharma. Look at the Intellgence Agencies. Your not going to find a whole lot of Jews.

You can post any other ethnic background info you would like to but the fact is there is no other Lobby more influencing to Executive Chair s much as Israeli Lobby. Holywood is part of Main Stream Media, I have listed Newspapers, Magezines, Publications etc everything. I have posted statements and quotes by various known US Political people and even British Minister who agree how much US Politics is governed by Jewish/Israeli Lobby.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I'm still saying you should look at the influence of Big Energy, the Military Industrial Complex, and the Intelligence Agencies.

All of it starts in the 1950s, the Coup in Iran, and the US even opposed French and Israeli actions in the Middle East in the 1950s. Lets not forget Operation Paperclip, the Ratlines and how many German war criminals were tucked in South America. Those war criminals served to be invaluable in the epidemic of coups in South America and Operation Condor in the 1970s.

The US continued support of military dictatorships in South Korea, South Vietnam, Turkey, Greece, and much of South America, and the Shah in Iran. None of that had anything to do with Israel. In 1979 the US began supporting Muhujadeen in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Iran- Contra and support of Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s had nothing to do with Israel. In fact US weapons sold to Iran were sent to Hezbollah and used against the IDF in Lebanon.

1991, the United States threatened Israel to stay out of the Persian Gulf War even though Iraqi SCUDs were raining down on Israel. US support for the House of Saud, the Gulf States, and Egypt has always been lacking the criticism and negativity that the US has always applied to Israel. In Turkey's case the US government won't even officially acknowledge the Armenian Genocide after World War I that helped inspired the Nazis extermination campaign.

The US campaign in the Balkans had nothing to do with Israel. The destruction and disintegration of Yugoslavia was not supported by Israel. Even to this very day Israel refuses to recognize Kosovo.

Israel has never ever done anything like the military dictatorships of South America (investigate Operation Condor), South Korea, South Vietnam, Turkey, the Shah of Iran, and the Kingdom of Saud. All of them did truly horrible things to their people. Yet Israel has been singled out time after time. The US has been trying to dismantle and partition Israel since the 1950s.

There have been only Two US administrations that were highly supportive of Israel. Richard Nixon's and George W. Bush's. All of the others have been hostile to some extent, esepcially Carter's and Clinton's.

The history books are there to investigate and research. Its up to people to go out and find the truth.

[edit on 16/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
"plan to attack"

Guess Iran better watch out based on that logic

Isreal are the insecurest nation on earth......

Btw, your post about Isreal not being that influential within the American economy is pure ignorance...though I suspect you know the truth but are dodging the facts.

Deep down, I think they don't have influence over the greatest and biggest threat to their middle eastern & U.S. domination plans ---> the top levels of the U.S. military....that is their greatest threat...and they know it....they can swing influence, but its not as strong as they'd like....

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Because they believe that the Jews are Gods chosen people.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For me, Israel is the big kid on the block......they have always used the 'people of God' card and the goodl 'ol USA fell for it.......why, we dare not support them!! they are God's chosen people......

If they are God's chosen, then they sure as HELL don't need our financial support......tell 'em to get it from God!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join