It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does U.S.A always support Israel??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

You've got to be kidding people with that question...
Those two have been in bed together for years now that people are pretty much expecting the apocalyptic baby !!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think that the main reason that America supports Israel has to do with the blessings promised on those that bless Israel. That Israel is a democratic nation and there are many American citizens that either live there or spend a lot of time there helps, too.

Originally posted by SharkBait
Because they've been preached to what the Bible says about helping Israel. For those that help you will be blessed those that hate you will receive Gods "Punishment" don;t have the exact wording.

Here is the verse. It's from Genesis 12.3:

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the world will be blessed.

Originally posted by Praxis
I can't imagine a loving God supporting the likes of the criminal trash running
Israel. They can claim any connection to the divine (or the bible) they wish --
there is simply no way a just God would support what the zionists are doing to
the Palestinians.

Don't think that God supports evil. That's not the case. It's a silly thing to think as well. God in the Old Testament times didn't turn a blind eye to the evil things that his chosen people did. He won't in the future either. In any event, the Jewish people as a whole are still his chosen people. The good, honest Jews outweigh those that are corrupt and evil. Those that are doing evil things will be punished eventually. There will be no deed that is passed over come judgment day.

As for the "zionists" doing things to the Palestinians, if they're wronging the Palestinians, they will, at some point, get their just deserts. If you're only referring to Israel "stealing" their land, then, yes God supports Israel being there. After all, God gave it to them, God promised that Israel would return a third time (today)—so why wouldn't he support them returning to what's rightfully theirs?

Originally posted by Ridhya
Turkey is the 2nd largest force in NATO and a secular democratic 99% Muslim
country... so dont try to pull the 'only democracy in the middle east' crap...

Turkey is considered part of Europe. Why do you think they've been trying to get into the European Union?

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Israel and the Jews have not a covenant with G-d but they do have a covenant
with Rome.

I may not be remembering right but, isn't the entire Old Testament about God and his Covenants and workings with the Jews?

Originally posted by useless eaters
Not sure what your trying to accomplish here but if your trying to make a case
for there being no connection between what was called Israel and what was called
Egypt in biblical times, lots of luck.

The only connection between the two is that Israel lived there, they eventually became neighbors, they fought wars sometimes, and at one point Judah allied with them.

If you're going to try and make a case that "Israel" comes from "Isis", or whatever, you have to go back to the original languages and make the comparison. Doing it in English simply won't cut it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Why? Because no else will.
Israel is a great nation.
They have the ability to protect themselves.
The USA will always be there to stand next to them.
- In God We Trust -
It's the right thing to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Julius wasn't Catholic but I get your point. I don't know if the destruction of the Second Temple was a false flag but it definitely wasn't intended to happen. Supposedly the incident was an accident. General Tiberius Julius Alexander, who was second in command under Titus, had ordered that the Temple be preserved. Whats really weird is the fact that Tiberius Alexander was a Jew. In fact he is the highest ranking Jew to ever serve in the Imperium, serving as Prefect of Egypt under Nero and Prefect of the Praetorian Guard under Vespasian. Governor of Egypt and Commander of the Praetorian Guard is about a high as one can get without becoming Emperor. Another Jeopardy useful tidbit and weirdness is that the Colosseum of Rome was financed with the loot from Temple and built by Jewish slaves.

I agree Roman miscellania is all over the United States. The founding fathers looked at the Roman Republic as inspiration. That can be seen from the government, the capital, art, and architecture.

I don't know about Imperial Rome hiding behind the Vatican. The Pope as Pontifex Maximus is one thing though, the last suriving office of the Imperium. In view of that, the Western Imperium did not end with the fall of Rome. Instead it lived on and through Spain and Portugal became one of the most powerful empires on the face of the Earth.

All of that came to an end though. Spain's Armada was wiped out by the English and later the Napoleonic Wars destroyed the Holy Roman Empire and broke the Pope's Imperium. The Italian unification finished off what little power was left.

Now I agree there is some real high weirdness going on. History is absolutely full of it. People not dying when everyone else is killed around them is a good one. There are anomalous forces at work that we don't fully understand.

Humans try to simplify these forces by saying they are groups of people like Jews, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Illuminati, etc. History on the other hand seems to points to something much weirder than secret societies. Things the ancients would have called gods, that the Hebrews would have called Sarim or Princes and Jesus would of called Powers and Principalities.

Most people can't deal with the idea of godlike Fortean powers. Hence its easier to digest the idea of mortal humans with bloodlines and societies manipulating events. The evidence on the other hand points to something weirder and more archetypal instead.

Might I suggest a clue to investigate, its not going to reveal the wizards behind the veil, but at least its a start. The clue is Samael, Prince of Rome.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thanks Mike I will look into that, by the way King George was the last known prince elector and treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire, and the introduction to the Treaty of Paris ending the Revolutionary War as well as the treaty itself is an interesting read, especially researching the titles involved. So to is the treaty of Ghent.

The most interesting Jews I know are fascinated by the mystical aspect of the Religion and I think there is a lot more to what some Jews believe and how they practice their religion than simple Christianity minus Christ, as I imagine a lot of Christians imagine it to be. The Shepardic Jews and the Kabalists seem to be very much in to the metaphysical.

Two things fascinate and intrique me, one is the tiny principality of Seborga, it appears to be an uninterupted still independent state dating back to the beginning of the Roman Republic.

The second is the history of the mysterious Sea Peoples and especially the Habiru/Hapiri which Sumer Cuniforms and Assyrian and Egyptian Scrolls render accounts of that makes them very similiar to the Hebrews and also associates them and their G-ds with strange celestial events.

As a prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire, King George seems to have dictated the way the Treaty of Paris was laid out, it appears to me the way it reads that he reserved the right to be Prince Elector and Treasurer of the United States as well, and in essence created the nation with his power of Prince Elector. If it's true the Masons can be traced back to the Templars and the Templars can be traced to Seborga then you have a real continuation involved there of Rome and Roman principals in my humble oppinion.

Anyway not sure, but suspicious to say the least, it appears to me through the wording of the Treaty and the history of the Titles involved that the United States was set up as an incorporated Roman State with a choice of having the prince elector appoint a king of the founders choosing or them setting up a republic based on the Roman Republic.

Time will tell. I will check out the lead. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Earlier US supported Israel perhaps to have influence in Middle East. But now Israeli spies have infilterated in all levels of government function. They have a strong lobby in US and even the US Presidents untill now were wary of them to make or popose any ruling against instrest of Israel.

President Obama was the first to speak rightly with Israel and now look all kind of problems keep popping up on him...after he asked Israel to halt the settlements, immediately after that a fake birth certificate problem rose it's head..which was a start and other thing keep popping up.

I believe that Israel has a powerful stranglehold on the American government. They control both members of the House and the Senate, they have US involved in wars of which US have little or no interest and are still trying to involve US in war against Iran. They’re controlling much of US foreign policy, they’re influencing much of US domestic policy.

Most of the world regards Israel’s policies, and especially its oppression of Pal­estinians, as illegal and outrageous. This international consen­sus is reflected, for example, in numerous UN resolutions condemning Israel, which have been approved with overwhelming majorities.

“The whole world,“ said United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan, “is demanding that Israel withdraw [from occupied Palestinian territories]. I don’t think the whole world... can be wrong.”

Source:1. On April 8, 2002, in Madrid. Quoted in Forward (New York), April 19, 2002, p. 11.

Only in the United States do politicians and the media still fervently support Israel and defend its policies. For many years the US has provided Israel with crucial military, diplo­matic and financial backing, including more than $3 billion each year in aid.

Why is the US such a staunch bastion of support for Israel?

Bishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa, who was awarded the 1984 Nobel Peace Prize, has candidly identified the reason. Speaking to an audience in Boston, he said:

“But you know as well as I do that, somehow, the Israeli government is placed on a pedestal [in the US], and to criticize it is to be immediately dubbed anti-Semitic … People are scared in this country, to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful -- very powerful.”
Source: D. Tutu, “Apartheid in the Holy Land,” The Guardian (Britain), April 29, 2002.

Bishop Tutu spoke the truth. Although Jews make up only two or three percent of the US population, they wield immense power and influ­ence – much more than any other ethnic or religious group.

As Jewish author and political science professor Benjamin Ginsberg has pointed out

“Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade’s corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation’s population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation’s larg­est newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, the New York Times... The role and influence of Jews in Ameri­can politics is equally marked...

Source:3. Benjamin Ginsberg, The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State (University of Chicago, 1993), pp. 1, 103.

“Jews are only three percent of the nation’s population and com­prise eleven percent of what this study defines as the nation’s elite. However, Jews constitute more than 25 percent of the elite journalists and publishers, more than 17 percent of the leaders of important voluntary and public interest organiza­tions, and more than 15 percent of the top ranking civil ser­vants.”

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
contd...

Stephen Steinlight, former Director of National Affairs of the American Jewish Committee, similarly notes the “disproportionate political power” of Jews, which is “pound for pound the greatest of any ethnic/cultural group in America.” He goes on to explain that “Jewish economic influence and power are disproportionately concentrated in Hollywood, television, and in the news industry.“

Source:S. Steinlight, “The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography: Reconsidering a Misguided Immigration Policy,” Center for Immigration Studies, Nov. 2001.

Israel role/influence in US Politics

Vanity Fair magazine in October 2007 published a list of what it calls “the world’s most powerful people” – a lineup of the one hundred most influential media bosses, bankers, publishers, image makers, and so forth, who determine how we view ourselves and the world, and who – directly and indirectly -- shape our lives and our futures. Jews made up more than half of the powerful men and women on the Vanity Fair list, reported a leading Israeli newspaper, The Jerusalem Post.
Source:N. Burstein, “Jewish power dominates at 'Vanity Fair',” The Jerusalem Post (Israel), Oct.12, 2007.

The influence of American Jewry in Washington, The Jerusalem Post has also noted, is “far disproportionate to the size of the community, Jewish leaders and US officials acknowledge. But so is the amount of money they contribute to [election] campaigns.” One member of the influential Conference of Presidents of Major Amer­ican Jewish Organizations “estimated Jews alone had contributed 50 percent of the funds for [President Bill] Clinton’s 1996 re-elec­tion campaign.”
Source:Janine Zacharia, “The Unofficial Ambassadors of the Jewish State,” The Jerusalem Post (Israel), April 2, 2000. Reprinted in “Other Voices,” June 2000, p. OV-4, a supplement to The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs.

Mother Jones magazine compiled a listing of the 400 leading contributors to the 2000 US national elections. Seven of the first ten were Jewish, as were twelve of the top 20, and 125 of the top 250.
Source: 8. A. Cockburn, “The Uproar Over the Israel Lobby,” May 5 (or 8), 2006.
www.freepress.org...
www.counterpunch.org...

The single biggest donor to American politicians is Israeli billionaire and media mogul Haim Saban. In January 2007 it was revealed that he had donated approximately $13 billion to various US political candidates.
Source: “Israeli Billionaire Saban is Biggest Donor to US Politicians,” Ynet News (Israel), Jan. 23, 2007.

The New York Times has noted Saban’s ardent devotion to the Jewish state: “He has since emerged as perhaps the most politically connected mogul in Hollywood, throwing his weight and money around Washington, and increasingly, the world, trying to influence all things Israeli. 'I’m a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel,' he said.”
Source: A. R. Sorkin, “Schlepping to Moguldom,” The New York Times, Sept. 5, 2004.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
contd...
How Israel infulences Hollywood

One person who has carefully studied this subject is Jonathan J. Goldberg, editor of the influential Jewish community weekly Forward. In his 1996 book, Jewish Power, he wrote:

“In a few key sectors of the media, notably among Hollywood stu­dio executives, Jews are so numerically dominant that calling these businesses Jewish-controlled is little more than a sta­tistical observation …

“Hollywood at the end of the twentieth century is still an industry with a pronounced ethnic tinge. Virtually all the senior executives at the major studios are Jews. Writers, pro­ducers, and to a lesser degree directors are disproportionately Jewish -- one recent study showed the figure as high as 59 per­cent among top-grossing films.

“The combined weight of so many Jews in one of America’s most lucrative and important industries gives the Jews of Hollywood a great deal of political power. They are a major source of money for Democratic candidates.”

Source: Jonathan Jeremy Goldberg, Jewish Power: Inside the American Jewish Establishment (Addison-Wesley, 1996), pp. 280, 287-288. See also pp. 39-40, 290-291.

This is one of the most devastating statements

“As a proud Jew,” writes Joel Stein, a columnist for the Los Angeles Times, “I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood … I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

Source: J. Stein, “How Jewish Is Hollywood?,” Los Angeles Times, Dec. 19, 2008.

Ted Pike's comment: The prestigious Encyclopedia Judaica, in its article “Motion Pictures,” pg. 449, says: “Thus all the large Hollywood companies, with the exception of United Artists...were founded and controlled by Jews.”

1. Sony Corporation of America: Howard Stringer ~ chief ~Columbia Pictures: Amy Pascal ~ chair
2. Warner Bros.: Barry Meyer ~ chair; Jordan Levin ~ pres. of Warner Bros. Entertainment.
3. Miramax Films: Harvey Weinstein ~ CEO
4. Paramount: Sherry Lansing ~ president of Paramount Communications and chair of Paramount Pictures’ Motion Picture Group.
5. DreamWorks: Stephen Spielberg, David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg (owners)
6. MTV Entertainment: Brian Graden ~ president
7. Turner Entertainment: Brad Siegal ~ president

Influence of Israel on US Foreign Policy

In Britain, a veteran member of the House of Commons candidly declared in May 2003 that pro-Israel Jews had taken control of America’s foreign policy, and had succeeded in pushing the US and Britain into war in Iraq.

Tam Dalyell, a Labour party deputy known as “Father of the House” because he is the longest-serving Member of Parliament, said: “A Jewish cabal have taken over the government in the United States and formed an unholy alliance with fundamentalist Christians … There is far too much Jewish influence in the United States.”

Source:F. Nelson, “Anger Over Dalyell's 'Jewish Cabal' Slur,” The Scotsman (Edinburgh), May 5, 2003; M. White, “Dalyell Steps Up Attack On Levy,” The Guardian (London), May 6, 2003.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
contd..

Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, has spoken with blunt exasperation about the Jewish-Israeli hold on the United States

“I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn't writing any­thing down. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on.”

Source: Interview with Moorer, Aug. 24, 1983. Quoted in: Paul Findley, They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel’s Lobby (Lawrence Hill, 1984 and 1985), p. 161.

Edward Tivnan, in his 1988 book The Lobby, writes that the "Jewish lobby" in the United States "had become primarily a pro-Israel lobby, one so aggressive, omnipresent and influential on matters relating to the Middle East that the denizens of Capital Hill refer to it simply as “the lobby,”

Source:Edward Tivnan. The Lobby: Jewish Political Power and American Foreign Policy. Touchstone Books, 1988. ISBN 0671668285. Preface, 8.

Israel influence on News Media-Owned/Controlled or managed by Jews

1. CBS:
Sumner Redstone ~ chairman of board and CEO of CBS and Viacom, "world's biggest media giant" (Economist, 11-23-02). Viacom owns Viacom Cable, CBS, and MTV all over the world, Blockbuster Video Rentals, and Black Entertainment TV

Mel Karmazin ~ CBS corporation president and CEO
Leslie Moonves (great-nephew of terrorist and Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion) ~ president of CBS Television
David Poltrack ~ executive vice-president, Research and Planning
Jeff Fager ~ executive director of “60 Minutes II.”

2. NBC:
Jeff Zucker ~ president of NBC Entertainment
Neil Shapiro ~ president of NBC News
Jeff Gaspin ~ executive vice-president, programming NBC
Max Mutchnik and David Kohan ~ co-exec. producers of NBC’s “Good Morning, Miami”
Lloyd Braun ~ chair of NBC Entertainment.

3. ABC:
Michael Eisner ~ major owner of Walt Disney, Capital Cities, and ABC. One could write books about the "special" contributions of the Disney corporation. This short film, part of the lauded series "The Arrivals" covers just a small aspect. Many of the stars groomed to influence our children are Disney musketeer grads such as Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, Pink, and many others. Watching this short film will open your eyes to things you would never have believed to be happening right under your nose in your living room by your children innocently watching cartoons.

David Westin ~ president of ABC News.

4. FOX

Rupert Murdoch (Jewish mother, hence legally Jewish) ~ owner of FOX TV, New York Post, London Times, and News of the World
Sandy Grushow ~ chair, FOX Entertainment
Peter Chernin ~ second in command at Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., owner of FOX TV
Gail Berman ~ president of FOX Entertainment.

5. CNN
Wolf Blitzer ~ host of CNN’s Late Edition.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
contd..

RADIO
1. Clear Channel Communications: Robert Sillerman ~ founder
2. PBS: Ben Wattenberg ~ moderator, PBS ThinkTank

Publishers

Ted Pike comments: The Encyclopedia Judaica, in its article “Publishing,” lists the following publishing houses, as of 1971, owned or controlled by Jews:

Viking,
Knopf,
Random House,
Modern Library,
Simon and Schuster,
Harcourt,
Brace & Co.,
Greenberg Publishers,
Ziff-Davis,
Crown Publishers,
Dial Press and
Dryden Press.

Publishing houses either founded by or with a Jew as editor-in-chief include
Farrar,
Straus, & Giroux,
Abelard-Schumann,
Basic Books,
Grosset & Dunlap,
Federal Writers Project,
Gaer Associates,
Macmillan & Co.,
Harry N. Abrams, Inc.,
Citadel Press,
Chanticleer Press,
Arthur Frommer, Inc.,
Hart Publishing Co.,
Lantern Press,
Oceanea Publications,
Twayne Publishers,
Arco Publishing Co.,
Grossman Publishers, and
Stein & Day.

Publishing houses involved in book clubs, reprints, or children’s literature either founded by or controlled by Jews include
the Literary Guild,
Book of the Month Club,
Limited Editions Club,
Heritage Club,
Junior Heritage Club,
Readers Club,
Jewish Book Guild,
Military Science Book Club,
Natural History Book Club,
Book Collector’s Society,
Art Book Guild, Science Book Club,
Beech Hurst Press,
A. S. Barnes & Co.,
Sagamore Press,
Thomas Yoseloff Inc.,
The Modern Library,
World Publishing Co.,
Little Blue Books,
Pocket Books Inc.,
Avon Publications,
Popular Library,
Schocken Books,
Golden Books, and
Golden Press.

In its article on New York City, the Judaica adds to the list of publishing houses owned by Jews, Liveright & Boni, and Anchor Books.

Today Random House, Doubleday, and Anchor Books, while Jewish owned and controlled, participate in the world’s largest publishing consortium, Bertelsmann A.G., benefiting from its staggering distribution advantages.

Bertelsmann’s American operations are headed by Joel Klein, chair and CEO.

David Manaker is executive director for HarperCollins.

Newspapers

Samuel Newhouse Jr. and Donald Newhouse own Newhouse Publications, which includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities.
The Conde Nast Magazine Group includes the New Yorker, Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplements, American City Business Journal, business newspapers published in more than 30 major cities in America, and interests in cable television programming and cable systems serving one million homes.

1. Wall Street Journal: Peter R. Kahn, CEO
2. New York Times, Boston Globe, and other publications: published by Arthur O. Sulzberger Jr.
3. New York Daily News: Mortimer Zuckerman, owner
4. Village Voice, New Times and network of alternative weeklies: Owned by David Schneiderman
5. Washington Post: Donald Graham, chair and CEO, son of Katharine Graham Meyer, former owner of Washington Post
6. San Francisco Chronicle: Ron Rosenthal, managing editor; Phil Bronstein, exec. editor
7. AOL-Time Warner Book Group: Laurence Kirshbaum, editor

Magazines

1. US News & World Report: Mortimer Zuckerman, owner and chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish-American Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups
2. New Republic: Marty Peretz, owner and publisher (NR openly identifies itself as pro-Israel.)
3. Barron’s: Peter R. Kahn, CEO
4. National Review: Michael Ledeen, editor
5. Business Week: Bruce Nussbaum, editorial page editor
6. Newsweek: Donald Graham, chair and CEO, and Howard Fineman, chief political columnist
7. Weekly Standard: William Kristol, editor, also executive director, Project for a New American Century, (PNAC)
8. The New Yorker: David Reznik, editor; Nicholas Lehman, writer; Henrick Hertzberg, “Talk of the Town” editor

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Other powerfull influences in USA

Ivan Seidenberg ~ CEO of Verizon Communications, Comcast-ATT Cable TV, with Ralph and Brian Roberts as owners.
Norman Ornstein, American Enterprise Institute ~ regular columnist for USA Today, news analyst for CBS and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
Dennis Lebowitz ~ head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund.
Barry Diller ~ chair of USA Interactive, former owner of USA Entertainment.
Kenneth Roth ~ executive director of Human Rights Watch.
Richard Leibner ~ head of N. S. Bienstock talent agency, which represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer, and Bill O’Reilly.
Ari Fleischer ~ Bush’s former press secretary
Stephen Emerson ~ every media outlet’s first choice as an expert on domestic terrorism.
Terry Semel ~ CEO of Yahoo!, former chair, Warner Bros.
Mark Golin ~ VP and creative director for AOL.
Warren Lieberford ~ president of Warner Bros. Home Video Division of AOL-Time Warner.

To sum up Israel thru Jews wield immense power and influence in the United States. The “Jewish lobby” is a decisive factor in US support for Israel. Jewish-Zionist interests are not identical to American in­terests. In fact, they often conflict.

As long as the “very powerful” Jewish lobby remains entrenched, there will be no end to the Jewish-Zionist domination of the US polit­ical system and the American media.

I hope this answers the OP query why US always support Israel..it has No Choice.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is another article I would like to add

In April 2006 Philip Weiss discussed some of the background to the creation of the paper in an article in The Nation.

Mearsheimer and Walt argue that "No lobby has managed to divert U.S. foreign policy as far from what the American national interest would otherwise suggest, while simultaneously convincing Americans that U.S. and Israeli interests are essentially identical". They argue that "in its basic operations, it is no different from interest groups like the Farm Lobby, steel and textile workers, and other ethnic lobbies. What sets the Israel Lobby apart is its extraordinary effectiveness." According to Mearsheimer and Walt, the "loose coalition" that makes up the Lobby has "significant leverage over the Executive branch," as well as the ability to make sure that the "Lobby's perspective on Israel is widely reflected in the mainstream media." They claim that AIPAC in particular has a "stranglehold on the U.S. Congress," due to its "ability to reward legislators and congressional candidates who support its agenda, and to punish those who challenge it."
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This topic is a good question for all of congress and Jewish lobby groups - I'm so sure they could give you an honest answer.

The truth IMO is both countries are in bed with one another when it comes to WAR, Nukes, money, lets not forget setting forigen policy in the middle east, and anything else to push the NWO...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Who are the jews? Who is Israel? Did "YHWH" give the jews Israel or did the Rothschilds?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

You must realize how silly your argument sounds. Your perpetuating misdirection and propaganda.

So because someone is a Jew that equals support for Israel? Are you that prejudiced and uninformed to know that not all Jews in the US support Israel? Just because someone is a Jew or have Jewish ancestry does't make them Pro Israeli. Heck there are a number of American Jews who are Anti Israeli.

This is the kind of unobjective lumping using false logic that I have warned about. I could list who was Irish Catholics in the country and it would mean nothing. You wasted multiple posts to put up that mess. The Jewish ancestry bit is some of the worst. Just because they have Jewish ancestry doesn't mean they get secret decodeer rings and attend secret conclaves of doom.

If you want real objectivity, go down your lists and do biographical research into each single individual. You'll be amazed at what you might find. Some good. Some bad. Some atheists. Some religious. Some just have Jewish ancestors and don't identify as being Jews. Some are liberal. Some are conservative. So on and so forth.

Political policy isn't made by people in Hollywood. You want real political influence. Look at the Military Industrial Complex. Look at the Energy Industries. Look at Big Pharma. Look at the Intellgence Agencies. Your not going to find a whole lot of Jews.

A good recent example, the release of the Lockerbie Terrorist to Libya. Who did that? The Energy Industry.

Another good one. Why do we unequivocally support the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia? The same reason we supported the Shah. Big Energy.

Big Energy has had far more clout than any Israel has ever had.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Like others have stated, USA does what Israel wants because USA politicians are bought and paid for by AIPAC. No politicians gets into office unless he goes to AIPAC and pledges support. Look at Obama's speech to AIPAC. Perfect. Then look at his pledge to the Constitution. He stuttered. You just can't criticize Israel in this country and get elected into public office.

Did you know that Israel also monitors all of the US's communications and security for nuclear weapons and water systems? Google Magal security systems. And fox news did a clip on how Israel has deep access to all communications in the US.

The larger question is, where does that power come from? Who has that kind of power to infiltrate the US? Rothchilds under auspices of the Royal Crown. They consider themselves as "representatives" of the Jewish people, and in fact, they think they are messiah incarnated because according to Jewish religion, only the Messiah can come back and lead the jews back to their land. Think about it. Such power as the Rothchilds. They surely have some kind of megalomania.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Political policy isn't made by people in Hollywood. You want real political influence. Look at the Military Industrial Complex. Look at the Energy Industries. Look at Big Pharma. Look at the Intellgence Agencies. Your not going to find a whole lot of Jews.

You will though find a lot of Germanic sounding names most of whose ancestors showed up in the country before the Revolutionary War or right after. A Germania that had become the seat of the Holy Roman Empire by the way.

You in fact likely won't find any Jews in their corridors and halls of power. They do love in fact to do business with them and scapegoat them from time to time so much of what they do, appears to be the Jews doing.

Rome is far more devious than people imagine.

Though I must say getting back to that mystical aspect of the Hebrew religion. I was making my daily piligrimage to the supermarket today and at the entrance found to my chagrin a small table set up by a group called the Shul. I have never heard of them before The Shul, and they had set up a display taple of very tastefully done multi-colored slick glossy phamplets enviting people to Experience the High Holidays. Both the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Minyans are invited to attend.

I spied some food on their table out of the corner of my eye, and even though I smelled no hot dogs, I couldn't resist walking up and asking for a Hebrew National with Suerkraut.

You never know just when you are going to uncover a conspiracy and this one really took my breath away...they told me Hebrew National Hotdogs are not Kosher!

Wow, and I mean wow, that blew my mind. Talk about a licensing abuse, and they did agree, that it seemed like there would be a lot of lawsuit potential there.

Of course they asked if I was Jewish and of course since I am not I said no, but they of course wanted me to have a pamphlet anyway and invited me to join them in their festivities.

Now I mentioned food at their table, and what do you think that food was? Highly polished, beautifully selected, elaborately laid out on the table in a design of a tree, what were perhaps the best looking apples I have ever seen in my life.

Yes apples! Blatant symbolism of the tree of knowledge, a deliberate attempt at subliminal messaging, or simply a random accident in a logical universe?

It's things like that Mike that really do make me suspicious something is really going on here with the Rome and the Jews and the Muslims, I mean I really feel like this whole flying planes into buildings things, all these wars, crusades, jihads, etc., etc., that some of these people either have something up, or are taking these things way to seriously!

Apples? Kind of freaky if you ask me.

This is all Rome's doing, it's the only thing that makes sense.

It was Rome who made everyone read this story. I just kind of politely turned down the apple and backed away.

The Store Manager came out and asked them who had given them permission to set up the table?

I interceded and said it's ok they have a contract with G-d.

I really worry about what's really between that G & d, just what that dash really stands for.

The funny thing is Mike, I really truly don't want to know!

Oh boy.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thats true there are alot of Germans in those areas, but that can't be used to implicate or stereotype Germans.

Shul is simply Yiddish for school, usually refering to a synogogue. The Shul is a Chabad-Lubavitch community center. Chabad-Lubavitch are Hasidic Orthodox Jews.

Thats really amazing they are inviting gentiles to High Holy Days. On the other hand there are Orthodox Jews who are now reaching out and inviting gentiles on the path to conversion. The Noahide campaign by the Chabad-Lubavitch movement can be seen as a part of that.

I don't think anyone should have a problem with that. We do have freedom of speech and religion.

The tree of life symbolism was probably intentional. These are Hasidic Jews.

The Chabad do a lot of good things. There are some controversies. They arn't typical Jews. There are only around 200,000 of them and some Jews in Israel view Chabad negatively.

I don't think theyre bad people and they don't have any real influence.

You should try researching these different groups. They are very diverse.
Chabad are Hasidic. The Hasidim are an offshoot of Haredi Jews. Hasidim focus on spirituality. The Haredi Jews are sometimes called the "Ultra Orthodox". They have religious restrictions on television, films, internet, cellphones, etc. They were as a whole opposed to Zionism prior to 1948. Even today many Haredi Jews are opposed in some way against Zionism.
They are not generally wealthy and don't really control anything. Yet for some reason they are hated by alot of people, even by other Jews.

These arn't bad people. They arn't the Ahabs and Jezebels of the world.

[edit on 15/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Nice job on all that back to back documentation. Good read, thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's called treat them mean and keep them keen

Ever since Israel viciously attacked the U.S.S Liberty, the Americans can't get enough of the Jew love

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join