It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does U.S.A always support Israel??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Is something going on behind closed doors we do not know about?? Why are they so close?? I wouldn't think U.S.A would be allies with a middle eastern country??? From what I hear U.S.A would support them no matter what the circumstances?? Can anyone explain to me why they are so close???

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Because they've been preached to what the Bible says about helping Israel. For those that help you will be blessed those that hate you will receive Gods "Punishment" don;t have the exact wording.

This is the main reason-most likely the only reason.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I'm going to lurk around this thread for a while. I'm curious as well.

Generally, because we have always been allies, like the UK or Canada, but would be interested to see other p'raps better views.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

maybe because the muslim nations want them to die, and have continued to attack them for 60 years...what? that isn't a good enough reason for you??

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Its just Biblical, we are (maybe were) a Christian Nation reading from a bible that talks about Israel as Gods Choosen Nation in the Old testament.

When they became a Nation in 1948, since then our Pastors have preached to to Presidents about the Importance of Israel in God word.

Some new teaching are now saying that all fell away when Jesus died on the cross. We all Gods People and Israel is not anything special.

Difficult call to make on this topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have a theory,
or two..

when ever you hear about Isreal, they always call her this... "The State of Isreal".... a state ... hum, what country is Isreal a State of...?
America has States, most countries have territories or regions etc.. but states ... only british based societies use states.. and dollars.

America and Isreal are Rouge Nations for the British Crown.
a secret I gathered from the Aug. 19th 1940 Congressional Record.
and based on information provided by Jordan Maxwell.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well that's the million dollar question now isn't it?

Some would say it is because we have a deep rooted investment in Jewish politics and that we took responsibility for their well being after WW2.

Others would say it is because the Jewish bankers control the world and thus the most powerful country in the world by proxy.

Others would say that it is a Zionist conspiracy in relation to the bilderberg group and the illuminaty.

The jury is still out on the answer. IMO it's because Israel is efficient in it's processes and the US enjoys having an allie in that part of the world. An agressive ally, but one none the less.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
excessive quotes removed

[edit on 13-9-2009 by stevegmu]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well this is only a guess i could be wrong,but don't it have to do with ww2. After the allied forces won the war they made a pact with isreal,or something along those lines. plus all the other countrys hell bent on destroying them, I could be way off but i would also like to know.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Is something going on behind closed doors we do not know about?? Why are they so close?? I wouldn't think U.S.A would be allies with a middle eastern country??? From what I hear U.S.A would support them no matter what the circumstances?? Can anyone explain to me why they are so close???

You are clearly referring to the previous administration's stance on Israel.

Israel is our only real ally in the region. There are also many Jews in the US. It only makes sense to support them. It is also the right thing to do, since so many hate them.

Israel is no ally, Israel is our welfare country, without our dollars they would be nothing... Israel is blackmailing the USA and the world, they have mentioned that if they go they are taking the rest of the world with them.. and with over 200 nuclear devices it's a plausible threat.
As for your comment that we should support them because there are so many Jews in this country...Jews only make up about 3% of the population, illegal mexicans far out rank them so that's a pretty lame comment. But I guess the reason we should support them because SO MANY hate them is another lame comment...LOL

[edit on 9/13/2009 by KAKUSA]

[edit on 9/13/2009 by KAKUSA]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Because the religious right is a powerful entity in the U.S and they have over the years influenced administrations to maintain relations. Although this goes against the original values the founding father established for the constitution, which was to not allow religion to dictate the laws of the land. Unfortunatly the christian right have managed to do so without confrontation from the self described "constitutionalists". That is about change hopefully with this administration which is looking not only to only hold relations with Israel anymore but is forging an equal relationship with its Arab neighbours which I feel is very important to stabilization in the middle east.

Its rather hypocritical as well, considering that conservatism itself forms the basis of foreign isolationism, and freedom from control of religious entities, unfortantely todays conservatives are really imperialistic christian idealists. So really, support for Isreal is only an indication of the religous bias in American and the disregard for the will of the constitution in the place of foreign affairs.

Ofcourse, it is our duty to fight for the rights of both Israelis and Arabs, but this slanted relationship favouring Israel has only been a burden to US relations in the middle east. I am a christian myself, but at the same time I believe that my religious opinions should not have any weight on somebody else, unfortantely this is what is happening while the US continues this relationship.

SG

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Israel is our only real ally in the region.

If Israel was really our "ally" they wouldnt be playing us like tool to suit their agenda in that region.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm not too keen on the supposed religous aspects of supporting Israel. I'm sure it plays a role for some. The Israelis are at the highest levels of some of the most important roles in our country and world for that matter. They are deeply involved in financial institutions and media. Just those two alone are enough to get them on every A list in the world. The chief of staff at 1600 Pennsylvania ave. is Jewish. I'm sure he's had B.O.'s ear on more than one occasion in regards to Israel. If the Iranians controlled vast amounts of wealth and media, esp in this country, things would be very different in the middle east. IMO

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
excessive quotes removed

[edit on 13-9-2009 by stevegmu]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

The US doesn't always support Israel.

The US had plans for invading Israel in 1967 before they became our new best friend. After the Israeli military success in the Six Day War, the plan was shelved. With Israel's sponsor, France, abandoning it after the Six Day War, the US stepped into the Vacuum and decided to make Israel an important ally in the Cold War.

By the 1973 Yom Kippur War, the US actively supported Israel and even threatened the USSR, which had threatened to intervene in the War against Israel.

Under the Carter administration all of this support went out the window. Instead Carter focued on peace intiatives with Egypt and legitamizing the PLO.

Reagan was not real helpful with Israel, especially during the Intifada or the War in Lebanon. Bush Sr. was more of the same.

Clinton's administration was somewhat like Carter's. Around the time of the Kossovo War, things had gotten so bad that the Israeli government sought support from Russia and China. Even more impressive is that Israel got the support. China and Russia both publicly condemned US policies towards Israel at the time.

W. Bush's administration mended ties with Israel. He also actively suported Israel in ways unheard of before. W. was by far the most pro Israeli president we have had.

His and Nixon's administrations were the only clear pro Israel ones in our history with Israel. The others were more or less hostile, especially Carters and the current Obama administration.

Of all the administrations, the Obama adminstration is the most hostile.

When one looks at the history of our relationship, one will quickly realize that Israel was a pawn in the Cold War. With the end of the Cold War, the US wasn't sure what to do with Israel and almost abandoned them. Israel's quick overtures to Russia and China, made the US reverse itself.
With the 9-11 attacks and the War on Terror, Israel once again became a useful and powerful pawn.

With the current administration slowly ending the War, Israel's days of usefulness to the US are numbered.

[edit on 13/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
How can we stop our government from spending our money to help ANY other country? We cannot afford to help our own people but we continue to spend trillions trying to help other countries.

How can we stop them? I do not want to pay for Israel or Afghanistan. I dont want to save the starving, I dont want to help invaded countries. I do not care what the world thinks of us.

What can we do? They have lost their damn minds.

Let Israel and Palestine rot for all most of us care. Why is part of my income helping these people at all when I got neighbors who cannot get medicine? We the people don't care even if they the government think it is the right thing to do.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
who ever think God will punish someone for hating Jews is just saying that God is a racist so there is no way its the matter....

the real matter for me began somewere before or after the building of the A-Bomb...since its been done by the Jews.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Israel is our only real ally in the region.

If Israel was really our "ally" they wouldnt be playing us like tool to suit their agenda in that region.

Or....

Sell our military technology to our potential adversaries.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If you look at my post you'll see why they have sold US or joint developed US-Israeli tech to other countries.

It doesn't help when we, the US, sell or give techs to those nations either, China and Iran for examples.

People seem to forget what soured US-Iraqi relations prior to 1990. It was the weapons. When Saddam realized the US was selling weapons to Israel, Iraq and Iran simultaneously during the Iran-Iraq War, He had an absolute fit.

Meanwhile the US continues to move its pawns on the global chess board.

[edit on 13/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
No its because america is run by jews. Now before you write this off as anti-sematic think about it. If you believe that the fed owns america look at who the fed is. The fed is comprised of jews. Ergo we support israel at all times.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join