It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unique and Unequaled Redundancy Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We here at T.U.U.R.D. have recently been made aware of an extant and continuing battle and argument Royale currently underway and in effect between two competing organizations, the American Sarcasm Society (A.S.S.) and the National Sarcasm Society (N.S.S.).

We are endeavoring and trying to develop and implement an inprocess solution to the dilemma, which is becoming a problem, and may well escalate and enlarge into an uncontrolled and unchecked full-blown war, with the resulting devastation and destruction that is a risk for both sides.

Hopefully, we are expectant that with the help and assistance of some ATS members, a solution to solve this dilemma may be reached when success is achieved.

Any and all assitance, in the way of comments, thoughts, suggestions and opinions is greatly and urgently needed.

Thank you for your continued interest and participation in this most pressing and urgent matter.

Soliciting and asking for contributions.

Thank you, and much obliged.

[edit on 13 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Get out of your mums basement wacker

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It seems only natural that T.U.U.R.D. should come out of the battle of A.S.S. over N.S.S. and should be followed by a quick W.I.P.E. (weedwhackers intense pressure edict). Perhaps this will end this particularly dirty business behind us!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Get up on your feet, stand and cheer and celebrate by shouting and yelling loudly at the acclaimed and unequaled wisdom and sagacity of the great JR...

Clap and applaud the valiant, righteous efforts so far put forth and expressed!!!!

This is what we're missing and trying to find, here people!!

To add ---

[edit on 13 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

i demand that the NSS [ NATIONAL SARCASM SOCIETY ] immeditatly change its name to the SNS [ SOCIETY FOR NATIONAL SARCASM ]

this is because my american caving comarades in the NSS [ NATIONAL SPELOGICAL SOCIETY ] have been using the NSS acronym for many years - and they have 1st dibs

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Not being an American myself i feel a little excluded as both the current sarcasm societies are specifically targeted at Americans.

Myself and my colleagues at P.I.S.S. ( Prudential International Sarcasm Society) put forth a written application to encourage other "outsiders" to join up with our extremely prestigious group.

Forget about A.S.S. and N.S.S. and support W.I.P.E.

I hereby offer an open invitation to join with P.I.S.S.

We are the future.

I applaud WW and T.U.U.R.D. for their efforts

Thank you for your time.

[edit on 14/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

...Move Out Of...

...Your Parents...

...Basement...

...WeedWhacker...

top topics

join