It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Heart in the Sand!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Again, really sorry for what happened. This is just horrible. And I hope you know all your ATS friends are here for you through this. We really are.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Thanks Jess! and everyone else! It means a lot to me. I do know that all things happen for a reason, but it may take me some time to figure out why this one happened. Granted D and I where to remain friends, but there has always been a spark there.

And for the positive note, is that I was lucky enough to have the time I was given. That seems to be the running tale with me. But I take great emotion to know I have been lucky enough not to only love deeply in my life 1 time, but deeply twice.
And I am stead fast that one day the universe will send me an open minded soul, who is a bit better ground than my past loves..
As much as I loved this girl, she had her issues, and the more troubled a person is, the closer to an early death they are likely to manifest.
Naomi could not get over her past, she carried it with her always.. It killed her. D, she could not get over her past, and everyday was like an instant replay of her tragic childhood.

Non of us live these fairy tale stories.. While it even might seem like one for a decade.. Reality is, everything is made to be broken. Everything that starts has an ending.

This is just another ending for me, that will open a new chapter in my life...

Thanks for listening to me all these years BTS/ATS I find it very therapeutic!!!

Zy5

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Just dust in the wind we are. You put your heart in the sand, do not be surprised that when the tide comes in, that its washed away into the sea.

edit on 5-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that very beautiful Quote man! Its true... All of our dreams and lives are slowly washed into the ocean. While we can leave our marks on this world, there comes a time to where the world itself is swept into the tides of the universe.

I am just happy for the time I was given.. And allows me to cherish and see the small things in this world..
Loss is a process. We never get over it.. We learn to live with the pain, until we are washed away!

Thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I am just happy for the time I was given.. And allows me to cherish and see the small things in this world.. Loss is a process. We never get over it.. We learn to live with the pain, until we are washed away!

So true....to true. Were all swept up in to ocean eventually and forgotten, so whether it be hearts in the sand swept into the sea, or this whole planet and galaxy swept into the sea of stars. It really does not matter how far, or long, or big, something is, everything eventually is washed away with time into oblivion.

And the moment is the only thing that ever really existed. We live from moment to moment, always in the now. The now is really the only thing that can be said to exist with any certainty. The past can not be said to have been as we think we see it to any degree of certainty, and the future is definitively not certain, so that just leaves the present/now as the only certainty and fact that we can claim is real.

Its a cookie crazy world and existence out there, were everything at its core is just energy that takes a form for a while till its washed away into the aether, only for that energy to return in another time, another place, in another form. And on and on it goes. Ad Infinitum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join