It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do *They* Want Our DNA Codes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Of course we get a plausible distracting story about how it's for our own good: how it will be used for disease research and to track criminals. Evil always presents a cover story with the right hand while working it's true purpose with the left hand.

Could it be that "they" are trying to track down specific bloodlines? And if so, what would be the purpose?

Or do you think this is just a benevolent gesture to raise the standard of humankind?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Boy, do i see now some inquisition members 5 centuries ago - sitting and asking their collegues:
Why do "They" want our anatomy structure? Are they trying to track down specific individuals with diabolical inner organs to take over the world? Torch em!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
although quite funny that reply is pretty disinfo maan!

theres a pretty good chance,the govs are searching for some bloodlines,special traits,mutant dna or something.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Maybe it's for organ transplanting. Liver, kidneys, heart, corneas, and like that.

What if some rich guy gets sick?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I think I am missing something... Who are "they" and what means are you speaking of them acquiring our DNA?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"worlds elite" richest guys who control stuff up,its not as a fairytale as you think,if you think about it O_o

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I wasn't meaning to be vacuous here. I am just trying to understand the scope of this question. If he is talking about criminologists taking dna samples, or medical doctors taking dna samples... in both cases, those are actually used for something. But if they were taking samples for no obvious use and just storing it and cataloguing it, I would understand the question. I personally have not come across that... which is not to say that it is not happening...

On the hypothetical idea that it is a real phenomenon, then I have to agree, that history is full of eugenics campaigns. It is presumed at least by one source that I have read, that the Indus Valley civilization was run out by Aryans from the north who were on a quest for purification or something like that.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Could it be that "they" are trying to track down specific bloodlines? And if so, what would be the purpose?

Perhaps they want breed humans who are insusceptible to paranoia and other neural disfunctions. I suppose that would spell the end of sites like ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
[edit on 13-9-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
From another thread, I've gotten the opportunity to do a considerable amount of research on the 'why' perspective from ET's point of view. These three possible explanations have popped out at me regarding the necessity for DNA.

1. Inside our DNA, the links between one attribute to another can become degraded. Many situations cause this, from prolonged exposure to radiation or a burst of highly concentrated radiation, chemical interference, or simple degradation caused by interbreeding or reproduction that involves a weakened or inferior DNA chain. It is plausible that specific sequences of DNA or RNA are needed to patch or repair degraded or damaged structure.
2. Encoded in our DNA is more information than is necessary for make-up of our bodies and everything entailed in our life. There are points of information that have no bearing on human anatomy or function. This has led some people to beleive that in specific cases, there is more information encoded in a person's DNA that will, if studied properly, turn out to be anything from a treasure map, to the secrets of the universe itself. It is possible that our friends are going after this information.
3. As a race, we are ridiculously resilient to just about anything. Our brains lock out certain information that would hamper the function of our processing core. Our bodies can and do develop immunities and vaccines on their own to anything which is invasive. Viruses, bacteria, foreign substance. Our bodies are resilient enough to, theoretically, withstand anything. We can survive even after having a limb blown off, our heart can rupture and if they are in time, a doctor can transplant another one. We can withstand extreme cold and extreme heat. It's possible that these aliens want to introduce this level of resilience into their own DNA or engineer a subspecies or combination species to do so for colonization or the ability to perform work in hostile environments.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the doctors and researchers think its for the betterment of mankind, however the ones paying there funding etc etc... don't have that in mind...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
In October 2008, The Soyuz TMA-13 spacecraft carried digitized DNA, in a form of time capsule to the ISS , with lots of highly intelligent/talented peoples DNA to be kept there, in case something disasterous happens to the Earth and life as we know it is obliterated.

Nothing like planning ahead.

Preparation for the demise of our planet ?
What do "the powers that be", know...really

[edit on 13-9-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

But if they were taking samples for no obvious use and just storing it and cataloguing it, I would understand the question. I personally have not come across that... which is not to say that it is not happening...

That is exactly what they are doing. Taking our DNA and storing it for no obvious reason.

The National DNA Warehouse Bill.

Your DNA belongs to the government now to do what they want with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You asked :Why Do *They* Want Our DNA Codes?

Let me ask another question --

Why would a government want to grow an unlimited number of its soldiers and workers in tanks ?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the question you really want to ask is 'why do they want everything including DNA codes in a central database'.

well, a database is usually used as a tool to find something, in this case you are most likely right, it is about bloodlines if only for the simple reason that somebody wants to know where the best matched organ donor for somebody else currently resides...

i won't delve too deep into that subject, because it's self-evident and very dangerous.

side effects certainly will include a push for eugenics from some 'circles', automatic determination of a child's true biological parents and on top of that, screening at an even earlier age (ie. in the womb) for things like future insurance fees, etc.. hey i wish i'd only be making it up, but as far as i can tell, if you give it enough time and the right approach, people will swallow anything and loudly protest against anyone questioning the sanity of it all.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
S+F

I have wondered myself, why exactly the PTB wants our dna. It was one of the first things sampled when I joined the army, and also every time I have ever been arrested, they said they needed it to update the FBI database. Problem is, this has been 4 times now.
I tried explaining to them that they already had me on file. They said they're always updating these files.

My DNA doesn't change, so why the repetitive sampling?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Stillalive, I doubt that the doctors would have wanted your grandfathers organs. They would be old and degenerated from the alcohol.

I don’t think there are very many rich guys who need organ transplants. They usually have the best real organic food. Of course there are those who abuse their bodies with alcohol etc.

They are taking samples to the ISS? I thought that thing had a limited life and was losing altitude and they thought it was going to crash??
That is a good thought tho.

You know that there are seed banks at the South Pole? And maybe DNA also. Yes, it does look like TPTB think that something is going to happen. It may be that they think that after this happens there will not be many survivors, and they want to make sure that the gene pool will be sufficiently broad. So when it does, will there be anyone and any equipment to make use of this DNA.

A while ago, and maybe it is ongoing, there were adverts for the eggs of white women. Some are paid $5000 to 10,000. I cannot believe that there is such a market for egg donations for infertile women who want babies.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
there is no conspiracy. DNA is the building block of all life.

We are humans, we are curious. What makes us tick? What is the magic behind life? Why are we here? How come that dude cant see properly. How come that girls arm grew out of her forehead?

Humans are gathering and researching DNA like crazy so we can further understand what life is. Plain and simple.

The offshoots like detecting diseases before they happen etc. is the gravy. The meat is to simply better understand life.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
the doctors and researchers think its for the betterment of mankind, however the ones paying there funding etc etc... don't have that in mind...

Thanks to all who have answered; there are some very interesting thoughts and conclusions here.

I tend to agree with thefreepatriot as this seems to be an established pattern over time.

Many scientists, even Einstein, thought their work would benefit humanity, only to have some "higher up" take their project and turn it into a use for something sinister.

When I read Steve Quayle's "Dead Scientists" I couldn't help but wonder how many started out with altruistic intentions. How many may have tried to stop the bastardization of their projects once it was taken from their hands?

new topics

top topics

join