It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freedominfonetwork user / owner under attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
hello all, this is a follow on from another post, and done to not confuse 2 different issues.

as noted by reassor here on ats, the site freedominfonetwork's or freedominfonet.webs.com... 's owner/used it under attack and seems to be some reall crazy stuff .. coded messages the lot .

heres freedom networks youtube www.youtube.com...
, give the comments a read, you will see their is a user called ciasucka .. its this ciasucka who seems to be stalking / attacking this person, he is uploading cryptic videos, one with all txt written in hex, and one with all txt in a windings type font.

one of the videos ..

this is very creepy stuff, i just checked freedominfonetwork's youtube, their was another message written in hex which i converted to "You like starbucks I see??"

very scary stuff, i dont know who this dude is, but its dam crazy stuff!

btw freedominfonet.webs.com... is now down, it was up and running 3 hours ago but their is no page now.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

We had one a discussion of one of this persons videos here. Very odd, very dramatic video.

My input is that it is viral marketing. Noting to confirm this but I'm familiar with the way they do things.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Seems all totally bogus to me.

Either maybe some game like last poster said, or just some drama queen with mental issues.

Using those binary/hex codes is stupid, nobody in the real world would use those, they are so obvious you might as well put the plain text instead.

Also, that freedominfonetwork guys "on the run" video is so retarded. Who on the run has the time to add all the filters to the the video and stuff? It just looks tacky and unbelievable.

Interesting how ciasucka is using the same code techniques and the same video effects in his video as freedominfonetwork and they signed up the same week.

My guess, they are both one and the same person, either trolling truth people, or a drama queen with mental issues who just exploded.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Agree 100% with Harpsound.
Took like 9 mins to uncrypt all "how so spooky" messages
ffs ppls really need to do better things in their lives instead of trying to attract attention

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
we continue at this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
Agree 100% with Harpsound.
Took like 9 mins to uncrypt all "how so spooky" messages
ffs ppls really need to do better things in their lives instead of trying to attract attention

all? then please tell us wth is that ascii code?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

thast the question thats annoying me!

i was starting to think it might mean absolutely nothing, but i was playing with that translation page, and i managed to turn normal txt into something that looked to use the same ascii tyle chars ect, which got me thinking...

also, i was playing with the file, its a 64 char ascii sentance, which in itself is ominous, as that would seem like something which has been encrypted using a key / cypher ... which is also embeded in the txt apparently, in the checksum.

new topics

top topics

join