It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What hit the pentagon on 9/11/01?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

What in the HECK does a particular warehouse, and its video surveillance system, have to do with the Pentagon?

Please, explain WHY this is relevant.

I know, some would EXPECT that ter should have been a phalanx of video observation, every angle, every possible viewpoint.....kinda like a Las Vegas Security Camera thing???

FOLKS!!!! The Pentagon is not, and never HAS BEEN....Fort Knox!!!!!

It is NOT this all-important contantly-montored place, where "secrets" or other 'valuables' were likely to be 'snuck out'...BECAUSE,.......ISN'T THAT hte point of MOST 'security'????

To 'PROTECT' a secret. OR...to 'PROTECT' and watch over someting valuable.

HOW MANY THINGS OF VALUE do you think reside in the Pentagon?????

I mean, HOW MANY THINGS do YOU think, inside the Pentagon, are worth protecting????

It is NOT a 'museum'. It is an OFFICE BUILDING!!!!!!!!! An office.....building..!!!!!!

A Military intsallation, yes....AND a site that ALSO employs a great many civilians, along with the Military personnel...and that describes about a hundred OTHER buildings within the DC Metro area......

I don't "apologize" for the Government.... just try to point out obvious logical fallacies....and there are SO many, I am beginning to lose count......

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I remember something about someone maybe it was here that was talking about the wings why didnt they make a bigger gap in the building. The whole is small compared to a aircraft that size. So it was something smaller.

Some here are talking about they dont think the gov would do plant a blackbox or whatever. Thats rubbish its the government they can do what they want and its up to us believe it or not believe it.

Me i dont think it was a airliner.. A drone or a missile would be my guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

...so a drone or missile was used, then the gov't planted evidence, and the passengers of the original flight were murdered, then mutilated to get DNA?

Sounds too much like a Tom Clancy novel.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

What in the HECK does a particular warehouse, and its video surveillance system, have to do with the Pentagon?

I thought it was pretty simple. See, originally people tried to claim that cameras at the time just were not that good. Some people tried to claim that there were cameras that good but not the digital recorders, then it was this or that or another thing.

Pretty simple. In 2001, we had far better cameras at an unimportant warehouse in the suburbs than the Pentagon.

Let me know if I am still going to fast for you.

You can also go on and on about how the Pentagon is not this or that or the other thing. Does the Pentagon have a ring of cameras all the way around the roof? What are they for if not for actually capturing something? Are you trying to tell us that on 9/11 terrorists exposed the Pentagon for having fake security cameras and some of those fake alarm system stickers people buy?

They had tons of cameras so they must have planned on being able to see things happening all the way around with NO GAP in their field of view. For some reason though, the recordings did not have to be any better than 4 fps? Why would they bother having so many cameras if it was not really all that important that they see anything?

Note
ay attention this time, I am still talking about cameras. Last time I asked about cameras you told me armed guards are better than cameras at doing what cameras are supposed to do and then got confused when I asked why they did not grab the plane. I am still just talking about the cameras so keep in mind that armed guards are still not better at capturing and storing images than a mechanical surveillance system.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

I, as well as others here, would love to see examples of your warehouse video...to allow us to compare the quality. Otherwise, there is no basis of comparison. Indoor camera or external? A gate cam (like the one we've all seen from the Pentagon), or one designed to scan the perimiter?

Plus, examples of planes flying into the warehouse would seal the deal on comparing the quality of the cams.

You really need a plane to see that it is 30fps instead of the few random snaps of the Pentagon video? How about seeing people walk around.

You also really need to see an example to believe that in 2001 there were cheap cameras and cheap DVR systems? Seeing as how I am fairly certain you know I cannot get a sample of a security tape from 8 years ago from a place I no longer work, I guess I just have to let you have this one.

You want to state that in 2001, the Pentagon could not afford nor had the technology to record at 30fps? Is that the point you are trying to prove by asking me to prove it was possible? I want to be clear on what it is that I am just giving away so easily.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by gerg357

...so a drone or missile was used, then the gov't planted evidence,

What evidence? A couple random plane parts that were never actually identified as being from AA77?

and the passengers of the original flight were murdered, then mutilated to get DNA?

Sounds too much like a Tom Clancy novel.

Sounds too much like you are assuming they actually had any DNA again.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

The passengers didnt have any DNA?

Umm, did I slip over to the Alien and UFO forums??

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The passengers didnt have any DNA?

Umm, did I slip over to the Alien and UFO forums??

The recovery team, not the passengers. Do I need to use a great deal more small words for you?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So, you just accept that all the passengers now are just "gone"? Not killed in a tragic crash, but pulled aside and murdered?

Or, maybe they are all being held these past several years in a secret facility?

Please, tell us where the passengers from that flight are now?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So, you just accept that all the passengers now are just "gone"? Not killed in a tragic crash, but pulled aside and murdered?

Or, maybe they are all being held these past several years in a secret facility?

Please, tell us where the passengers from that flight are now?

How should I know where they are? Unlike you, I do not take flimsy tidbits of what looks like evidence and use it to fool myself into believing some crazy government cover story.

Didn't I already point out to you that if you want to believe they found DNA, then you are going by the autopsy report and yet you cannot explain why there is no Arab DNA in the autopsy.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Didn't I already point out to you that if you want to believe they found DNA, then you are going by the autopsy report and yet you cannot explain why there is no Arab DNA in the autopsy.

You might want to reread some of the reports. There were five sets of remains that showed the markers consistant with "near/middle eastern" origins. In other words, most likely Arab....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You are correct, SwampFox. I was going to link t he information here, but it is readily available. I'm still curious why "Lillydale" and others have no problem with passengers being "missing", but their DNA was recovered at the Pentagon. No explanation as to how their DNA mysteriously got there?

...perhaps it was flown there, by plane, directly to the location it was found?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by gavron]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

You are correct, SwampFox. I was going to link t he information here, but it is readily available. I'm still curious why "Lillydale" and others have no problem with passengers being "missing", but their DNA was recovered at the Pentagon. No explanation as to how their DNA mysteriously got there?

...perhaps it was flown there, by plane, directly to the location it was found?

I think you've got to ask yourself this; who, precisely, allegedly found the DNA? SPreston also brought up some good issues concerning the DNA in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

You might want to reread some of the reports. There were five sets of remains that showed the markers consistant with "near/middle eastern" origins. In other words, most likely Arab....

Hi Swampfox, can you please link up? This is part of my area of subject matter expertise so I would be curious to see the findings.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Who found it? Where was it found? Why are these sets not in the official autopsy report that claims to have recovered everyone on the plane + 1? What reports are you reading exactly that I should be looking at above the autopsy report? Why is it that I have been asking this same question about the DNA as well as where the wings went for quite some time, you have been responding for quite some time, and so far you cannot answer for anything but you suddenly remember that they found some Arab DNA? Just wondering.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I am still just talking about the cameras so keep in mind that armed guards are still not better at capturing and storing images than a mechanical surveillance system.

That's true. Video is better at capturing images... that will be used later to solve a crime,breakins, theft of materials, etc.

An armed squad of Marines running your way will PREVENT that crime from ever being commited.

What do you think the security goals at the Pentagon might be?

1- finding out who stole secret material after the fact

or

2- preventing that from happening

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

So then why is the building ringed with cameras if they are not all that worried about seeing anything with them?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

Well, I guess we could post the laundry list of local, state, and federal agencies that were onsite helping find remains and removing debris. There were quite a few agencies involved....or are you going to claim they were all "in on it" also?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

How about you just post the list of passengers according to the autopsy results.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Quit confusing the victims with the terrorists would be my first suggestion. Why is it, so many people see a list of the names of the VICTIMS that were on the jet and proclaim "hey the bad guys arent listed, so they must not have existed"?

As to why I havent responded to all of your demands on this post or why I waited till today to speak about the autopsy reports, thats just how it happened. I was sitting at home with some extra time, saw some grossly misinformed posts and I replied.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join