It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilson: No more apologies for outburst against president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wilson: No more apologies for outburst against president
edition.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- Rep. Joe Wilson said Sunday he will not apologize again for yelling out that President Obama lied during the president's speech to Congress last week.

"I am not going to apologize again," the South Carolina Republican said on "FOX News Sunday" when asked about pending disciplinary steps against him by the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives.

Wilson said he already apologized to Obama and that the president accepted it. However, he insisted that Obama "was misstating the facts," and that Democratic leaders in the House were "playing politics" by continuing to focus on the issue.

Pretty gutsy call eh?

This is sounding more like England everyday...what's next...Korea and fist fights???

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, he apologized for violating decorum - which we have seen the Dems do against Bush in the past - so again, hypocrisy!
I distinctly remember Bush beeing Booed by Dems in an address to Congress. He should NOT apologize for calling out the truth - Obama IS a LIAR!!! I give the man credit for stating aloud that which is obvious to only us who are not trapped in this pointless cult-of-personality known as Obama.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He apologized and Mr. Obama accepted. Now Pelosi and her thugs want to rub it in. Keeping this is the news might help Wilson as he has already raised over 1 million dollars for his campaign inspite of Democrat attacks to his website.

new topics

join