It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Awakening

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Slow but sure, progressing. I'm happy that ATS have unbanhammered hemp cos that means I can post the film here.

If you know any narrators please get in touch.

Peace

[edit on 012f20094amThu, 03 Dec 2009 10:38:22 -060022 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Cool, I could narrate, what shall I use as an example?
I'm not too good but you know, anything to help the cause.

The list of different people/resources you may need would be:
- Music composers, or creative commons music.
- Video Editor
- Camera Person and Host? (or will it all be videos from other resources)
- Resources (video, images, sources, etc)
- Contact of people who own relevant sites to market the film
- and perhaps a website too.

Peace out, keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodLuckCharm
Cool, I could narrate, what shall I use as an example?

Just read the first paragraph and send it to me as an Mp3 in a U2U. Bear in mind this is recruitment and we will both be tortured to death by the mods.

(Actually I cleared asking other members for help with the staff and got a tentative yes.)

Peace

[edit on 012f20094amThu, 03 Dec 2009 11:29:50 -060050 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Absolutely Terrific post, ideas, articulation, etc.!!

I have only read through the first 2 pages, but I will be taking me time to read every word of this.

I agree with the OP, there is very little greed among people. We are programmed to chase the dollar, and one-up the Joneses. In reality, we want the Joneses to be happy, and we want everyone to have the basics in life, and we want more time to be able to enjoy ourselves and our families and nature in general. Greed is an illusion.

Great Job OP!! I will be filtering through all the pages some more today.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi HiAliens. I am very touched by the time and effort, you have put in to this information. Deffinatly one of the best threads i have come accross so far. I have s+f it and i have bookmarked it. Just so you know, we are some people who are currently working on a project that hopefully will, get people to turn of their tv, turn of their ps3, get off their couches and go outside their home and help totally strangers. As you stated about sending e-mails, my project is just about that. Trust me, we are many who are waking up to "reality". Most people point fingers at everybody ells, saying that there´s nothing to be done, that it´s somebody ellses fault. I believe that this time that we are living in, is the most exciting time EVER. That this is the time where we as a human race will stand up and take distany in our own hands. I´ll do my very best to use all my energy to just that.

Again, i´m very touched by your thread, thank you.

Love and light.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hmmmm....

Ever get that feeling that someone is hijacking your idea during production?

I am in the process of making this film (4 hours long):

[edit on 7/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hi Denv,

I dunno if you're joking or not, I hope the emoticon shows you are.

I never saw your film but it looks excellent, with much higher production values than mine, and from looking at your subject list there is some overlap but yours goes into a lot of esoteric subjects that I don't cover.

As far as a bunch of people using the 'Awakening' word in current writing, there are tons of people being hit with the same ideas right now so I've seen it all over the place.... We are living in that era in history so I suppose no one has the sole rights to that word or idea.

My film will not be called 'The Awakening' so yr OK there.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Hi Denv,

I dunno if you're joking or not, I hope the emoticon shows you are.

I never saw your film but it looks excellent, with much higher production values than mine, and from looking at your subject list there is some overlap but yours goes into a lot of esoteric subjects that I don't cover.

As far as a bunch of people using the 'Awakening' word in current writing, there are tons of people being hit with the same ideas right now so I've seen it all over the place.... We are living in that era in history so I suppose no one has the sole rights to that word or idea.

My film will not be called 'The Awakening' so yr OK there.

Hi HiAliens,

Yeah I was joking mate (the film is real though). Sorry, words on the Internet lack the expression of sarcasm. I read your posts and I was very impressed mate, you put a lot of work into it. I guess I was pointing out the irony in your film title, it appears a lot of us are making films called "The Awakening" and if we take a step back from ourselves; it IS in fact an awakening. I actually made this trailer only to find out a week later that someone already made a "New World Order" orientated trailer promoting a film that they have been working on for years also called "The Awakening". Then there is that official film "The Awakening 2009" (on Imdb).

Thanks mate for the nice comments. I spent about 2-3 days on that trailer using Sony Vegas and tried my best to include nothing but HD (as the sheeple won't watch anything nowadays unless its HD or BluRay for god sake). Yeah indeed, my documentary is more esoteric rather than exoteric. Your documentary includes a LOT that my documentary will not include. This is actually a great thing, two people with the same idea, different angle of approach and different subjects.

Indeed nobody has the sole rights to anything, that is my "cry" lol
I was not pointing any copyright warnings, no way not in a million years. I just thought it was very ironic and very nice to see someone else in the world doing something along the same lines as myself. Its actually very fascinating because two threads this week called "I see tiny dots" and "I am an empath" where two subjects that I have always talked about. Seeing them on ATS was a serious "awakening" for me. I began to find out that there is a LOT of synchronicity happening on a global scale. Some people call it 100th monkey syndrome, others call it an awakening, sometimes I even think we are all becoming victim to a "counterintelligence propaganda subliminal mass hypnotically forced fabricated form of thought to hasten progression of human evolution". An great example is the last 100 years, a lot of people can't handle this forced evolution, so they end up being labeled as mentally ill or commit suicide. I hope to go into detail within the film regarding that theory.

The bad thing about my film is that all the crew members bailed out, leaving me on my own to do a 4 hour documentary. That is why the film is halted.

I can't wait to see your film mate, it really does cover topics I left out.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
this is an amazing post. havent read it all yet but i plan on it very soon

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Bumped for any new members that might be interested...

Rewriting has begun... Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Glad to see you bumped this, which to me is one of the most significant threads in ATS history. Good job, may the video turn out wonderfuly as well.

love and light.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That was a reeeeeeeally looooong post, but at least it was thought out. Thank you for reminding me that we have more say so than some would think. Good post, thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UDntNoMe

That was a reeeeeeeally looooong post, but at least it was thought out. Thank you for reminding me that we have more say so than some would think. Good post, thank you.

Thanks, yes there's a lot to take in and it's densely written. Any one of those chapters could be expanded into a book.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Work continues... won't be released before September/October...

Thanks for your support everyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm going to put some quiet test uploads here while I check quality. It'll be at least a few weeks before the whole thing's released. All pictures cleared under fair use, they are from Wikimedia commons and have cretive commons or GNU licenses. There's a grammar mistake in the last frame that I didn't catch til after encoding.

Enjoy.

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
just bumping again lol

any updates on how the project is coming along, really cant wait to see it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

After WWII there was at that time an 'awakening' of the culture... it was called the 'Beat Generation'
beatniks and existentialists abounded, free thought, unshackeled from the corporate/industrial/military/political
machinery... it either failed or went underground enough to mutate into the Free Love, Hippy generation,
of the 1960s

any future 'awakening' is not really the progress of ideal thought... it is only the mutual understanding that comes about by having homogenized thought processes...pastuerized through the number wireless devices we exchange information on in prolific data streams... facebook & twitters are not knowledge or uplifting exchange...it is more like the lowest common denominator...

don't deceive yourself that we are transcending our baser mindsets

~~~~~~~

a decade or more ago, there was a comparable model to the one you propose in the OP...
it was called Positive Technology or Posi-Tech...this was way before the current paradigm
coined the phrase 'Green Technology/Energy...
and in the narrative, this Posi-Tech culture turned out to be just another form of Dystopia...
much like i feel is the destiny of your vision...because the monied & powerful manipulaters will
sooner-than-later control your ideal model of progress.

yea, 2011...brings us another step closer/nearer
edit on 2-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Your views are purely subjective onto yourself. Just because you or I have an opinion about something and declare a particular view to be so, doesn't mean it is so.

The means to free thinking is not labeling it, nor declaring one particular path is the only way or was the only way.

I believe the only true free thinking would be to sit in a cave or deprivation chamber with no outside influences, but then where is the input to come up with ideas?

Peace to you.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by St Udio

Your views are purely subjective onto yourself. Just because you or I have an opinion about something and declare a particular view to be so, doesn't mean it is so.

The means to free thinking is not labeling it, nor declaring one particular path is the only way or was the only way.

I believe the only true free thinking would be to sit in a cave or deprivation chamber with no outside influences, but then where is the input to come up with ideas?

Peace to you.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

so why are you boxing in my thought & expression, as you have done?
putting on a label or stigma is not free thought...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That's what I was pointing out to you with a tinge of sarcasm.

I am glad you were able to understand that is exactly what you were doing to the OP.

Enjoy your free thoughts

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join