It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Awakening

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Considering the condition the world is in at the moment,and how incredibly greedy and ignorant some people are.....

I live each day in fear of the events that will have to happen to distract us from the truth of things once again.

The only way to do this,is to draw everyone into some kind of a huge fray,the ones who join willfully will convince or force the rest to follow.

This world is just so incredibly wrong,but it is all that most people know.

I see no way to escape this mess in this lifetime,not yet....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wonderful info in this thread you started by the way,I'm sorry but it seems I may have killed it,at least temporarily....
Maybe more will reply tomorrow....

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Excellent post. It makes me very happy to see people being positive. I am very interested in actually doing something to change the world instead of just reading about how it's all going downhill. I would like to know more about the products you mentioned, if possible.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am going out and putting a bucket under my A/C weephole today,to see just how much water condenses on the coil,just for fun.............................

Awesome article,very thought inspiring.

"Awakening" as a title is spot on.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ask what you Value most in this world? is it yourself? or your childrens? your money? your place to live? your LifeStyle? I can tell the anser, its simple nothing. we are made for .BornLife"Die" Nothing will last what is front of your eyes now we just move up.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Have you done research on sea water as a source of nutrients. It has around 90 elements in it - that is 20-30 time more than what we put in soil as fertilisers when farming conventioanlly or GM-(ally). See life has very few diseases and can be very long life. Sea water is in such abundance that it can be delivered at a very low cost.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by On Point

You are a troll On Point...

Anyway, to the OP, I only skimmed your article, sorry, but what I did see looks great. Definitely bookmarked it and will have to check back in.

Two things though, when you get a chance, could you post sources for these:

1. The story of the roman senator. These seems like a viral legend that is going around alternative sites and not an actual event of history.

2. Your data on population growth. Your argument is very intriguing and is something i've been meaning to look into for a long time. While it may not be true (and I don't know if you made this claim or not) that there is NO threat from overpopulation I do think it is a highly manipulated and exagerated claim.

Thanks, good luck with your project

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow, OP. Great thread. I don't care how long it was (like some) because sometimes, with threads like these, you need to include it all because, honestly, if you just posted a link to something else with just a sections of it quoted a lot of ATS'ers don't even bother trying to read the whole article and base all of their assumptions off your snippet.

And I don't know what one poster was talking about all your "big words" that the "average person" couldn't understand. That person is not of average intelligence, clearly.

Anyway, I don't think anything you said is some "dream" that can never be realized. Like you said, a lot of these things are already being implemented. I'm just sorry that it takes so long for things like these to catch on. Your thread really filled my heart with hope.

I saw you removed text from your OP for good reason:

NOTE: In the main film there is a reference to a plant that could change the Earth beyond recognition. This has been removed from the ATS text to respect forum rules. Thanks Staff.

I had to put my two cents in about this because it reminded me of the mural at the Denver Airport of all the children of the world "worshiping" a mysterious plant.

Creepy.

I really wish I had something more of substance to add but you said it all and I have trouble putting my thoughts into words and, at the moment, I'm awestruck at how SIMPLE this all sounds, yet here we all are, struggling to survive and fighting amongst ourselves (as some posters have already done in this thread) while the answers are right in our face.

Flag & Star

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting. I haven't read the entire thread yet; is there a particular source for all this? Or did original poster compile and decide all this him- or herself?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that this thread is been exactly what i have been thinking about the past few months and it heartens me greatly to show that someone else is also concerned willing and able to post these important topics for everyone to disseminate.
further wise the important thing we should all get from this is enriching our minds mainly through books not e books or the internet and personal study is one thing which helps immensely for the success of projects like these.
no one more concerned with tv shows and stuffing their faces ever got anything done. the same goes for smoking up or going on a bender.
great thread and i look forward to helping toward the fulfillment of these goals.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi all,
OP here. I'm just recharging my batteries at present but I've read every single one of your comments and I'm taking them all on board. Lots of points have been made that will end up improving the final film.

I don't have the time at present to respond but I will in future, hopefully we can talk more.

I will be back in a while, and continue to lurk and read till then...

[edit on 19f20094pmThu, 17 Sep 2009 13:26:30 -050030 by HiAliens]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh my god
that was a lot of reading. I had to stop (at work) Will finish when I get home. Looks grest thogh.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you really want to make people wake up just give them Aaron Russo's film "Freedom to Fascism" It's very simply done. And gives solutions. and it's not intellectually boring like this film appears will be. And why get preoccupied with how things will be when this is all over and "they" are defeated. Because first of all, we haven't really started to fight. Stay in the present, man. The film sounds like a futuristic fairytale . Basically, you have to keep information simple to wake people up. And meaningful to them. This film will appeal to a handful of choir intellectuals and that's about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Great introduction, my professor had brought something like this up in lecture. He had said that the old are scared of the young, especially you males who are around 20 but they have found a way to keep you down. He then called us slaves of consumerism ( is that a word? ) and he explained it, like wearing the clothes that are the now and how we must have them but won't be able to wear them next year because there well be new clothes so we must have those and boring us down with generic music, it was a great rant and I thoroughly enjoyed it but am greatly looking forward to watching your film. Every paragraph you have written I read with great anticipation, I enjoy these kind of things and I liked your presentation. The vertical farm struck me, my friends dad is a farmer and the bit about the device of taking the moisture from the air to create clean water. I well definetly keep an eye on this topic and am glad to have clicked on the title, Star and Flag for you and I well spread the word of your video to many of my friends and also on campus as well.

GCDrift

The future’s too distant to ponder now
You assume as you shoot the notion down
Such is the ground rule of carpe diem
This is the moment, and it never will end

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OK - I'm in!
Everything you say makes sense to me. When and where can I see the movie. What can I do to be involved with this movement.

I expect to retire soon - with no other means of support than SS. I have nothing to do with my life other than be involved in something that will give meaning to an otherwise meaningless existence.

I am not interested in amassing a fortune, just in doing something with a purpose before I am gone forever.

R-von

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've just started redrafting certain sections taking yr comments on board.
I will be toning down the language in places because I do think it's a little over-intellectual...

-If there's any talented ATSers who know how to hack together a youtube video please get in touch.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure:
Just
to the Nth degree. Brilliant!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
An extraordinary thread, OP -- in the true meaning of the word. I need to re-read your series of posts before commenting in any detail, but just for now I wanted to express my support for your efforts. S & F - and many thanks!

EDIT: Oh, if you want some info about making youtube vids you can check this one on e-how.com

[edit on 21/9/09 by JustMike]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I haven't finished all the reading yet, but I've read enough to know.....
this is awesome. So many valuable suggestions, facts and thoughts here.
True lessons worthy of studying and remembering.

Fantastic!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join